Twenty

Embracing You

Mark turned around at the voice of his uncle.

            “Samchun…” he said while still holding the file.

            “Yi-En ah…”

            “You asked someone to do background check on Jinyoung?” Mark stared directly at his uncle.

            “Yi-En…I can explain…” Namyong rushed towards Mark and took the file away. “I did this for a reason…”

            “Tell me then…I’m all ears…” Mark was surprised to see detailed information of Jinyoung in the papers.

            “I’m doing this for your own good…I know you liked him but I had to make sure that he was good enough for you…”

            “Good enough for me?” Mark frowned.

            “Yes…you are the CEO of this company…heir to this legacy…you have an image to live up to…”

            “Samchun…you’re seriously didn’t mean that right? I mean…it’s my own private life…there’s nothing to do with me being with this company…”

            “But he used to be an ! Do you even know that?”

Mark nodded.

            “I know before you did…”

            “And you still be with him? He sleeps around with men for money!”

            “He did it for a reason…to support his college tuition fees and putting his younger brother through school…”

            “I’m sorry Yi-En…I can’t let you be with someone that has such background with you…I’ll have his termination letter tomorrow…”

Mark froze.

            “It’s better this way…” Namyong went to his desk.

            “No you don’t! If you dare terminate him…I will resign my position…”

Namyong stunned at Mark’s words.

            “Mark Tuan Yi-En…can you please repeat that?” he slowly turned to face Mark.

            “If you fire him…I’ll quit too…as easy as that…”

            “Do you hear what did you just say?”

            “I’m perfectly fine…do you want me to repeat that?” Mark crossed his arms. He never thought he would say it but he did. Losing Jinyoung once was enough and he’s not gonna lose him again now.

The two uncles and nephew engaged in a heated stare down.

            “Yi-En…you have to understand…I’m doing this for you own good…”

            “You said that the past is not important…we should focus on the future and that’s what I’m doing right now…”

            “I didn’t know it was this bad…everything you have right now are going down to the drain if anyone…I mean anyone…if they found out.”

            “Then feel free to remove me from all of this…”

************************

It’s already been an hour since Mark’s gone and Jinyoung is wondering why haven’t he got back yet. His uncle’s office is just a floor below and Mark just said that he wanted to see his uncle for a while.

Jinyoung was reviewing the files for the next meeting when he saw Mark walked out from the elevator. There’s a distraught expression on Mark’s face and he was a little worried.

            “Mr. Tuan…” he politely greeted.

            “Please cancel everything in my schedule for the rest of the day…” Mark said and went in.

Jinyoung was fast on his heels behind him.

            “But sir…the meeting with the R&D department is important and we can’t afford to delay it any longer…it will cost us more…labour, financially…”

            “Just cancel it Jinyoung ah…tell them I’m postponing it until a later given date…” Mark slumped on his leather chair.

            “Yes sir…”

Jinyoung bowed and went out to his desk. As he was doing his work, he can’t help but to wonder what happened to Mark. He was in a good mood before going to his uncle’s office but now…it’s whole different emotion.

            “Yes sir…I’m so sorry for the short notice…we’ll make sure that the meeting will go as planned the next time…thank you sir…” Jinyoung hung up the phone. It was the last person on Mark’s appointment list and he was grateful that the man took the cancellation notice with ease.

A text came to his phone.

From: Mark ♥♥♥

Come into the office…

Jinyoung frowned. Mark could’ve buzzed the intercom but he texted instead. Shrugging off the questions he had, Jinyoung went into the office.

            “Yes Mr. Tuan?” Jinyoung said as he stepped in.

Mark was standing at the huge window, overlooking the city.

            “Lock the door behind you…” Mark said without looking.

            “Yes sir…”

Jinyoung locked the door and walked towards Mark.

            “Is there anything I could do for you?”

            “Yes…”

Mark lowered down the curtain, dimming the room and pulled Jinyoung into a hug.

            “Mr. Tuan…we’re…”

            “Let’s just pretend that we’re out of the office…please…” Mark almost sounded like he was begging and his voice quivered.

            “Mark…”

            “Please baby…just hold me…” Mark said as he buried his face at the crook of Jinyoung’s neck. “I really need this…”

            “Is there something wrong? Anything happened that I should know about?” Jinyoung asked. He felt Mark’s embrace tightened. “Mark…talk to me…you’re making me worry…”

Mark cupped Jinyoung’s face with both of his hands and kissed his lips. The kiss was rough and passionate at the same time. Jinyoung was surprised by the initial attacked but soon melted when Mark’s lips soon softened. A sudden lift from Mark and Jinyoung instinctively wrapped his feet around Mark’s hips.

Mark carried Jinyoung to the sofa and plopped down with Jinyoung straddling his lap. Hooking his arms behind Mark’s neck, Jinyoung lips never left Mark’s. Their tongues dance to a sensual rhythm, lost in their own world. When the kiss was broken, both of them were heaving heavily, gasping for air.

            “That was some kiss…” Jinyoung smiled as he put their foreheads against each other. He still straddling Mark’s lap.

            “Thanks…” Mark said.

            “For what?”

            “Nothing…have I told you that you have the most amazing eyes that I’ve ever seen?”

            “Um…not really…”

            “They’re beautiful…I feel like I can get lost in them…”

            “Did you copy that from a movie or something?” Jinyoung frowned at the cheesiness. It was cringe-worthy but he was actually happy to hear it.

            “Part of it…”

They were about to kiss when Jinyoung’s phone went off.

            “Aisshh…I gotta take this…” Jinyoung got up. He took out the phone from his back pocket and looked at the screen. It was Youngjae. “Mmm…Youngjae ah…”

            “Hyung…I’m spending the night at a friend’s house tonight…” Youngjae said.

            “You are? Why?” Jinyoung glanced over his shoulder and saw Mark leaning his head on the sofa, closing his eyes. The same distraught looks were on his face.

            “There’s a big test tomorrow and we’re a having a study group together…don’t worry I’ll get back home straight from school…”

            “Okay…”

            “So I’ll call you again ok hyung? Bbyong!” Youngjae hung up.

Jinyoung turned his attention back to Mark. He went and sat next to the guy.

            “Who was that?” Mark asked.

            “My brother…um…I have a suggestion for us…” Jinyoung said.

            “I’m listening…”

            “How about you come over to my place and we can have nice dinner together? You haven’t taste my specialty dishes yet right?”

            “Are they good?”

            “You have to taste to give the verdict…so, what do you say?”    

             “Can I have you for dessert then?” Mark smirked.

            “We’ll see…” Jinyoung kissed the tip of Mark’s nose.

 

Kinda short (sorry...><)

 

Anyway...flood the comment box as usual and enjoy reading!

ANNYEONG!!!

Next chapter spoiler.... ALERT!!!!