Twelve

Embracing You

Mark couldn’t be happier when Jinyoung responded to his kiss. The sweet orange-like taste of Jinyoung lips making him dizzy. It was better than he imagined.

When Mark’s lips landed on his, Jinyoung swore there’s fireworks exploded inside his head. The taste of Mark that he thought had buried deep long ago emerged and Jinyoung can’t help but wanting for more. He heard the seatbelt unbuckled and Mark’s fingers travelled to the front of his shirt, caressing the fabric against his skin.

They finally broke the kiss when they were desperate in need of oxygen.

            “Jinyoung ah…” Mark said putting their foreheads together.

All sorts of things crossed Jinyoung’s mind at that exact moment. A part of him was happy that he could die and another part of him kept telling him that this wasn’t supposed to happen.

Jinyoung finally came to his senses and pushed Mark away, breaking the kiss. Both of them looked flushed with chest heaving up and down.

            “Why?” Mark asked, cupping Jinyoung’s face with both of his hands.

            “This is wrong…” Jinyoung said darting his gaze away from mark’s burning eyes.

            “Wrong? I thought you liked it…”

            “I did…but this is wrong…”

            “No it’s not…Jinyoung ah…I love you…I really do. From the first moment I saw at college…do you know how hard I looked for you when you left that night?”

            “We can’t do this…it’s just…I can’t…please, I wanna go home…”

            “Please Jinyoung ah…just give us a chance…” Mark looked at Jinyoung with hopeful eyes.

            “Just give me some time ok?”

            “Fine…as long as you need…”

Mark start the engine and drove away. 20 minutes later, they arrived in front of Jinyoung’s apartment building.

            “Come, I walk you to the door…” Mark said as he opened the door for Jinyoung.

            “It’s okay…you don’t have to…”

            “No…I want to…c’mon…”

Again, silence is the only thing surrounded the two. Mark felt relieved that he finally had the courage to tell Jinyoung what’s in his mind and for once he didn’t regret it. They arrived shortly at Jinyoung’s door.

            “I’m here…thanks for walking me up…” Jinyoung said avoiding Mark’s eyes.

            “No biggie…go on inside…I’ll see you at the office…”

Mark walked away. After a few steps he turned around back towards Jinyoung.

            “Jinyoung ah…”

            “Nae?”

Mark leaned and gave Jinyoung another kiss on the lips.

             “Good night baby…” Mark went to the elevator.

Namjoon hide behind the wall with a smirk on his face.

*This going to be interesting…looks like I have a competition…*

************************************

Jinyoung wiped his sweaty hands on his lap. He looked at the clock and it was already 10 minutes past his original meeting time. Namjoon called him asking to meet and Jinyoung didn’t dare to deny the man’s word.

            “Sorry to keep you waiting…I got held up at the office…” Namjoon said, taking his shades off and sat in front of Jinyoung. “Have you been waiting long?”

            “Um…not really…” Jinyoung stammered. He was nervous. What could Namjoon possibly want with him? There’s only one answer in Jinyoung’s head and it start with a big S.

            “So, I saw there’s something going on between you and the current company heir…”

Jinyoung eyes went wide as deer caught in headlight.

            “Nam…Namjoon ssi…how…”

            “I got my own ways…but don’t worry…no one else know about it…well…not yet…”

It seems like there’s a huge lump inside Jinyoung’s throat hearing Namjoon’s words.

            “Did he know about your previous life? I mean…your old self back in Seoul…”

Jinyoung just stood there quietly trying to find the best way to answer.

            “Am I talking to a mannequin? Answer me when I ask a question!” Namjoon’s voice was loud enough to make Jinyoung shivered in fear.

*Just tell the truth Jinyoung ah…*

            “He knew…before you did…”

            “Oh really? That’s interesting…I didn’t know that someone as high class as him would hire a e…but then, you are one of the elite…”

Jinyoung’s ears stung with Namjoon’s words. Never had he felt so degraded like Namjoon just did.

            “Speak for yourself then…” Jinyoung said. A sudden strength crept into him and he decided that someone like Namjoon can’t dictate his life.

            “Well, well…someone is being feisty…” Namjoon chuckled. “Look, you will do anything I say or every single person in that building will know about you…”

            “Is that a threat?”

            “If you see it that way…to me it’s a mere friendly suggestion…for your sake…”

            “I can tell them that you’ve hired me…how’s that?”

Namjoon smirked.

            “And who they gonna believe? A low ranking employee…” he pointed his lips at Jinyoung. “Or one of the executives…”

Then Jinyoung’s phone rings. He looked at the screen and it was Mark. He just pushed the cancel button and shoved it back into his pocket.

            “Who is that?” Namjoon asked.

            “None of your concern…”

            “I like this attitude of yours…feisty…just my style…”

Namjoon got up and leaned across the table, with his face inches away from Jinyoung.

            “I’m kinda busy this week so I’ll call you again so we could meet…ok baby?” he winked.

Mark paced back and forth inside his office. He tried calling Jinyoung but the guy would cancel his call.

*Where are you Jinyoung ah…*

He was fiddling with his cell phone trying to call Jinyoung again when a soft knock were heard on the door. It opened and Jinyoung came in.

            “Where have you been?” he immediately asked.

            “Um…I met a friend over at lunch…and got caught up…sorry sir…” Jinyoung bowed.

            “I thought something bad happened to you…is everything done for the meeting?” Mark walked back behind his desk, relieved that Jinyoung was fine. Looks like he got worried over nothing.

            “Yes…” Jinyoung went to his table and grabbed a few files. “I’ve already point out the important bits and you can check it…” he put the files in front of Jinyoung.

Evening…

Jinyoung and Mark stepped out of the elevator together. Jinyoung turned towards Mark and bowed.

            “I’ll see you tomorrow…” he said.

            “You want a ride home?” Mark asked.

            “It’s ok…I just take the bus…”

Then…

            “Jinyoung ah!” someone called Jinyoung’s name.

They turned towards the voice’s direction and saw a guy came running to Jinyoung.

            “Yaa Park Jinyoung!”

            “Jaebum ah!”

Jaebum hugged Jinyoung as if he haven’t seen him for years.

            “Yaa, what are you doing here?” Jinyoung asked, surprised to see his best friend.

            “To see you that’s for sure…” Jaebum looked at Mark. “Who is this? Your office mate?”

            “Actually…this is my boss…”

            “Oh…sorry…” Jaebum bowed.

            “Jaebum meet Mr. Tuan…my boss…”

The two shook hands.

            “And you are?” mark asked.

            “I’m Jinyoung’s former lover…” he grinned and wrapped his arm around Jinyoung’s shoulder.

            “Yaa!” Jinyoung pushed Jaebum away.

            “Hey, you’re off work right? Let’s go…”

Before Mark could say anything, Jinyoung was dragged away by Jaebum. He watched as the two walked out with Jaebum’s hands stuck on Jinyoung’s waist. A waft of jealous hit him.

 

Another update...

Happy reading and flood the comment box...