Sixteen

Embracing You

            “Want me to wait for you?” Namjoon said as Jinyoung getting out from his car. “We could go to the office together…”

            “No thanks…”

Jinyoung slammed the door and walked away. Namjoon just smiled. He kept thinking about the ways to make Jinyoung his.

            “I’ll see you at the office then…bye babe…” he winked and sped off.

Jinyoung slowly pushed the door and tiptoed inside. He took off his jacket and when he wanted to put it on the couch, he saw Mark on it, sleeping.

            “What is he doing here?”

            “He was waiting for you…” Jaebum said.

            “Jeez! You scared me!” Jinyoung was shocked to see Jaebum behind him.

            “Where have you been?”

            “I told you…I was with a friend…” Jinyoung said with his eyes locked on Mark. “How did he get here?”

            “He came over last night looking for you…he wanted to stay in his car waiting but I invited him over…when he fell asleep, I didn’t have the heart to wake him up…” Jaebum went to the kitchen.

            “He’s been here all night?”

            “Yup…” Jaebum nodded. “Tell me something…did you really at your friend’s place?”

            “Yeah…we got a little much to drink and I decided to crash at her place…big deal…”

            “Jinyoung ah…”

“Please Jaebum ah…can we drop this thing? I’m really not in the mood to talk about this now…”

“Fine…whatever you say man…” Jaebum shrugged of his shoulder. He knew that Jinyoung won’t tell him anything by forcing. “I gotta go now, early meeting…I’ll see you later…” he patted Jinyoung’s back and head out to the door.

Jinyoung went to Mark and crouched in front of him. Mark looked so peaceful while sleeping…he looked the same way he did when they spend the night together that night back in Seoul.

            “What am I gonna do with you…” he sighed.

Mark stirred from his sleep when he felt hands on his cheeks. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Jinyoung in front of him.

            “Jinyoung ah!”

He bolted right up and hugged Jinyoung tight.

            “Where have you been? Where did he take you?” Mark broke the hug and spun Jinyoung around checking his body. “Did he do anything to you? I swear…if he touches you…I will make him pay!”

            “No…he didn’t do anything…”

Mark hugged him again.

            “God…I’ve never been this worried in my life…” Mark sighed. “I don’t know what I’m gonna do if he hurt you…”

Jinyoung just stood there in Mark’s arm, secretly enjoying the warmth of his embrace. He wished that this was a dream that he won’t wake up. The faint scent of Mark’s cologne invaded his nose and he seems lost in it. Mark looked into Jinyoung’s eyes and crashed their lips together. When he realised that he already gone too far, he abruptly broke the kiss, leaving the both of them gasping a little.

            “I’m…I’m so sorry…I…I just got carried away…” Mark blushed.

            “Mark…”

Mark smiled. He liked it when Jinyoung calling his name. He hugged him for the third time…a little tighter from the previous ones.

            “I guess I better get going now…” Mark glanced at the wall clock. “I’m so glad that you’re ok. I’ve never been so scared in my life the way I did last night…”

            “I’m fine now…so stop worrying…”

            “I can’t help it Jinyoung ah…everything about you made me felt restless…”

            “That’s not necessarily a good thing isn’t it?”

            “Nope…it’s a great thing…” Mark grabbed his coat and head to the door. “I’ll see you at the office…”

When Mark left…

            “I saw that…” Youngjae leaned against the wall, looking at Jinyoung.

            “What?” Jinyoung stared back at him.

            “He kissed you…” Youngjae wiggled his eyebrows. “Never thought I would see it though…”

            “Aren’t you going to school?”

            “It’s only 7…I got plenty of time…so hyung, what is he like? Is he a good kisser?”

            “Shut up!” Jinyoung nudged Youngjae’s shoulder as he walked past him.

            “You’re blushing…” Youngjae laughed.

Later that day…

It’s almost 2 o’clock when Jinyoung finally get down to the cafeteria for lunch. Mark is out with his uncle on a family matter and Jinyoung could take some time off work before Mark get back. He was eating quietly at a corner table when someone sat in front of him.

            “Hey gorgeous…”

            “Jia…”

            “Surprised to see that you still remember my name…you hardly call me nowadays…” she pouted as she put her lunch tray on the table.

            “I’m sorry…I’m just busy…work and everything…” Jinyoung apologised.

            “Yea, yea…it’s not an easy job being a PA for the company’s CEO…”

Jinyoung felt happy to see Jia again…she was one of her closest friends after all.

            “So, he’s not fussy at all?” Jia asked.

            “Nope…our old manager was way fussier…” Jinyoung said remembering his back then manager Mr. Kim.

            “Kyaa…the guy practically has everything…good looks, money and manner…I wonder who’s lucky enough to date him…”

Jinyoung just smiled.

            “Yaa, you wanna hear the latest gossip?” Jia whispered.

            “Jia, you know I don’t like gossips…and you’re never one of those notorious office gossipers…”

            “No…this you have to hear…”

            “Ok, ok…spill it out…” Jinyoung said uninterested.

            “You know that new PR executive Seo Namjoon is gay?”

Jinyoung almost choked on his food. He coughed a little and quickly gulped down some water to ease it.

            “The whole PR department saw it when his father came barging into the office this morning…the two had some verbal fight and stuff…it’s like a freaking drama on TV Nina told me…”

            “Really?”

            “Yeah…I never guessed that he was gay…then again, I didn’t knew you were until I asked you out on a date a week after you came…” she chuckled. “I’m so gay-challenge…”

            “Yes, you are…” Jinyoung smiled.

            “Yaa…I gotta go…I’m already late…I’ll see you later Jinyoung ah…maybe we could hang out for a drink or something…”

            “Sure…good to see you Jia…”

            “Me too…”

Jinyoung was finishing his lunch when someone came to his table again. He looked up and it was Namjoon.

            “Hey babe…” he smiled and winked at Jinyoung.

            “Stop calling me that…we’re at work…” Jinyoung glared as he put the final spoon of his stew inside his mouth.

            “Is that mean I can call you that when we’re not here?”

            “I don’t mean that…”

Jinyoung looked around and saw eyes and whispers directing towards them.

            “I heard something today…” Jinyoung said.

            “I guess the whole building already know about my little father and son scene this morning…” Namjoon sighed. “I’m surprised if you didn’t hear about it by now…”

            “Are you ok?” Jinyoung asked. There was concern in his was.

            “Are you worried about me?”

            “Not really…it’s just that I know how hard it is to come out to your parents…”

            “Is it hard for you?”

            “No…they were gone before I could tell them…growing up at orphanage does have it plus points…no one cared if you like boys or girls…everyone is way to concern about being adopted by a proper family…”

Namjoon looked at Jinyoung.

            “Is that why you become an ?”

            “I had to get money to put myself through college and a brother in school…scholarship could only cover my tuition fees…so I had to do what I had to do…and my old job was the easiest thing to do and paid a lot…do the math then…”

Namjoon never knew Jinyoung is living in hardship...he thought Jinyoung be an just for a sheer fun of it.

            “I want to stay and chat but I got work to do…”

As Jinyoung got up, Namjoon grabbed him by the wrist.

            “Can I take you out for dinner?”

            “Will you try to blackmail me if I turn down your offer?” Jinyoung said staring at Namjoon.

            “Could be…”

            “Then…the answer is no…bye…” Jinyoung turned and walked away leaving Namjoon racking his brain out finding ways to win over him.

**********************************

 

An update!!!!! I'm sorry there's not much MarkJin action in here....I promise there will be more MarkJin moment in the next chapter...

I hope no one disappointed with this chapter....

Leave a comment down below and tell me what you think...

ANNYEONG!!!