Fourteen

Embracing You

The next day…

            “Seriously Jinyoung ah…just tell him how you feel...” Jaebum said as he and Jinyoung stepped out of the elevator.

            “And possibly ruin everything?”

            “Ruin everything? What do you mean?”

            “What if people around him find out about my past? I can’t risk that…I might not have anything to lose but him…I can’t put him in that position…”

            “What about your happiness then? I can tell that he likes you too…”

Jinyoung just let Jaebum’s words left unanswered.

            “Can we drop that for now? Today, I’m gonna bring you to explore the best Busan had to offer…”

            “Fine…if you say so…”

They were walking out from the apartment building when Jinyoung stopped his track.

            “What? Why? Did you forget something?” Jaebum asked.

Namjoon was at the parking lot.

*What did he want now?* Jinyoung wondered.

Namjoon slowly made his way towards Jinyoung. He felt a strange sense of jealousy seeing another man standing so close next to Jinyoung.

            “Who is this? Last night’s customer?” Namjoon smirked, taking off his shades.

            “Excuse me?” Jaebum narrowed his eyebrows. “Who is this guy?” he looked at Jinyoung.

            “The one that I told you last night…”

            “Oh…” Jaebum looked at Namjoon. One look and he instantly developed strong dislike towards him.

            “What do you want?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Let’s go somewhere more private shall we?”

Namjoon grabbed Jinyoung’s wrist. As he pulled Jinyoung away, Jaebum stopped him.

            “I don’t know who you are but I won’t let Jinyoung be anywhere you…” Jaebum broke Namjoon’s grip on Jinyoung’s wrist.

            “Who are you? I thought he had this rule about going out with his clients more than once…isn’t that right?”

            “C’mon Jinyoung ah…leave this psycho behind…”

Jaebum pulled Jinyoung away and head down to the subway.

            “Did he always do that?” Jaebum asked when they were in the train.

            “Who? Namjoon?”

Jaebum nodded.

            “Yeah…ever since he found out about me…he even says that he will spread the news if I reject any of his offers…” Jinyoung knew what was coming for him once he got to the office on Monday.

            “That’s blackmail…you could report him to the authorities…”

            “I wanted to but I had other things to think about…first, he’s one of the senior executives in the company…second, who would believe me anyway? It’s me with that background against the powerful man…and I know how it ends…”

***************************

Monday…

            “The meeting with Sangdu Inc. rep just got postponed…they say something about technical error on their side…” Jinyoung said as he flipped over the pages of his planner.

            “Did they say when to resume it?” Mark glanced over at Jinyoung.

            “They will give us a call when they’re ready…and you have a lunch appointment today with Mr. Tanaka about our affiliates in Hokkaido…”

            “Okay…just remind me about that…is that all?”

            “Yes Mr. Tuan…”

            “Go on with your work then…”

Jinyoung bowed and walked out from Mark’s office. He decided to stay at Jieun’s old desk…much to Mark’s dismay…just because he needed to get away from the man as much as he can and sharing an office is not an option.

Jinyoung was doing his work when a voice stopped him.

            “Jinyoung ssi…”

Namjoon leaned over at the desk. He was there for a while watching Jinyoung working and the sight caught his attention. Jinyoung looked so fine-looking and he was surprised when he actually felt attracted towards the younger guy…something that rarely happens in his life.

            “Namjoon ssi…” Jinyoung looked up. The last person he wanted to see today. “Yes, can I help you?”

            “I’m here to see you…since you blew me off yesterday…” Namjoon still felt bitter when he saw a guy dragged Jinyoung away and by the way they look, he could tell the guy was close to Jinyoung. “Who is that guy anyway?”

            “No one that concern you…what do you want? I’m really busy right now…”

            “You don’t seem like it…” he sat at the edge of Jinyoung’s desk. Grabbing a pencil, he twirled it around his fingers.

            “If you’re here just to play this…” Jinyoung grabbed the pencil and shove it into his desk. “I suggest you just go…I got other things to do…”

            “You still haven’t answered my question…who is that guy I saw yesterday…”

Jinyoung sighed.

            “He’s a friend visiting over.”

            “Is he an too?”

            “No…he’s an executive for a trading company in Seoul…satisfied?” Jinyoung said glaring at Namjoon.

            “Let me just cut to the chase…be at this place at 8.30pm…no later than that…” Namjoon slide a piece of paper on the desk.

            “Why should I?”

Namjoon traced his fingers along Jinyoung’s jaw and the tilted his head so that he met with his eyes. 

            “You will do everything I say or you know what I’m gonna do,”

            “You wouldn’t dare…”

            “Don’t test me Jinyoung ssi…I have the upper hand in this…” he leaned and kiss Jinyoung’s cheek.

Mark opened his door.

            “Jinyoung ah…could you copy this…” he looked and Namjoon was there with Jinyoung.

            “Mr. Seo…”

Namjoon got up and bowed.

            “Good afternoon Mr. Tuan…” he smiled. “I was just talking to your assistant…I have to go now…see you later…” Namjoon winked at Jinyoung and left.

Jinyoung turned his attention to Mark.

            “Yes sir…what can I do for you?”

            “Um…please copy this file and send it to Jieun…my uncle want to review them…”

            “Yes sir…”

Jinyoung took the files from Mark’s hand and head to the copier behind him.

            “Jinyoung ah…are you ok?” Mark asked.

            “I’m fine sir…”
Mark knew something was off and the fact that Namjoon was here meant one thing and it’s none other than trouble.

            “Are you sure you’re ok?”

            “Yes sir…positive…” Jinyoung answered without looking.

That night…

            “It’s been a while since we go out for a dinner like this…don’t you think?” Namyong said.

            “Yeah…” Mark nodded. His uncle called when he just got off the office asking to go out for a dinner together.

            “So, I hope everything is fine…I heard from the board of directors that they exceptionally pleased with your work so far…”

            “I did try my best…”

            “I just want you to know that your dad must be proud of you if he sees this…his only son taking over the empire that he built with his own sweat and tears…” Namyong smiled.

            “I just hope that I could continue his work…”

            “I know how hard it is for you to give up your dance…”Namyong sighed. He wished that Mark would live the way he wanted but Ray wanted Mark to take over the company.

            “Samchun, let’s not talk about the past ok? I’m happy now…dad is way more important…hmmm…let’s order something ‘cause I’m starving right now…”

Jinyoung glanced at his watch and quickened his pace. The restaurant that he was supposed to be was a few metres away. He arrived at the door with another 5 minutes to spare. He took a deep breath and walked through the entrance.

            “Yes sir? May I help you?” the host asked him.

            “I’m here for Seo Namjoon.”

            “Hold on…”

A female hostess led him to a private dining room.

            “Thank you…” he said to the hostess. Jinyoung slide open the door and saw Namjoon already in there, looking directly at him.

            “You’re right on time…”Namjoon said with a smirk.

            “I like being punctual…no matter what the occasion might be…”

            “Have a seat…”

Jinyoung sat across Namjoon at the table. A waiter come and served variety of dishes on the table.

            “I hope you don’t mind that I’ve ordered in advance…” he said.

Jinyoung didn’t answer…he just sat there with a blank expression on his face.

            “A smile wouldn’t be so bad…you’re acting as if you’re being force to be here…” Namjoon crossed his arms looking at Jinyoung.

            “Aren’t I?”

A stare showdown erupted between the two men.

            “Can you tell me exactly why I’m here though?” Jinyoung asked.

            “I figured that we could meet at a place that no one would bother us…” Namjoon smiled.

            “Oh really?”

Suddenly the door slide open.

            “Seo Namjoon!” a woman stood at the door. She looked angry.

            “Dahee ah…what are you doing here?” Namjoon said as he got up.

Jinyoung was startled when she suddenly barged inside the room, barging towards Namjoon.

            “What the hell? I went to your place and saw my stuff at the door. What are you trying to do?” she screamed.

            “Look Dahee…this is not the place for this…can you please leave?” Namjoon pleaded.

            “No! I won’t! I won’t go anywhere until I get a proper explanation!” she glanced over at Jinyoung. “And who is this?”

            “No one…um, Namjoon ssi…since you got other things to do right now…I’ll just excuse myself then…”

Jinyoung was about to walked away when Namjoon grabbed his wrist.

            “Dahee ah, there’s something I want to tell you but can we do this some other time?” Namjoon said, still holding Jinyoung’s wrist.

            “No! Whatever you wanna say, say it now…right here. Then I know you won’t be dragging our conversation…”

            “Are you sure?” Namjoon narrowed his eyebrows.

            “Damn I am!”

            “Okay…” Namjoon took a deep breath and exhaled. “Meet Park Jinyoung, my boyfriend…”

            “What?” Jinyoung and Dahee said at the same time.

            “I want to tell you sooner but I can’t find the right time to do it…”

            “You’ve gotta be ting me!”

            “I’m not…this is the truth…he’s my boyfriend…”

            “No I’m not!” Jinyoung tried to get away from Namjoon but failed. “Look lady…” Jinyoung looked at Dahee. “I’m not his boyfriend…”

            “I was okay when people told me that you are a notorious player and you got heaps of women around you…but this…this is not you Namjoon…I know you’re not gay…”

            “Fine…if you don’t believe me…”

Namjoon spun Jinyoung around, pulled him closer and crashed their lips together. Jinyoung’s eyes went wide as Namjoon on his lower lips and his arms wrapped tighter around his waist. He tried to push him away but Namjoon was way stronger for him to fight.

Mark and Namyong was eating when they heard commotion at a dining room next to them.

            “What was that about?” Namyong asked curiously.

            “I dunno…samchun, I’m gonna head to the bathroom for a sec…”

            “Okay…”

As Mark walked past the room, he stopped. He went closer and saw it was Jinyoung, locking lips with another man.

*What the…*

The kiss was broken and Mark was stunned to discover that the guy Jinyoung was kissing is none other than Namjoon.

            “So, do you believe me now?” Namjoon said with a smirk.

            “I hate you Seo Namjoon!” Dahee went forward and slapped Namjoon’s left cheek before walking out.

            “One problem solved…” Namjoon rubbed his reddened cheek.

            “You jerk! I’m not your boyfriend and you don’t have any right to do what you just did to me!” Jinyoung lashed out.

            “But I just did baby…that was one helluva kiss! Does that skill came with the job?” he chuckled.

            “ you!”

Namjoon leaned closer to him.

            “I’d love to…”

Then…

            “What the hell is going on here?” Mark glared at Namjoon.

            “Oh great…another spectator…” Namjoon rolled his eyes. “I guess we better leave baby…”

Namjoon took Jinyoung’s hands and dragged him away past Mark who stood at the door.

 

Here's an update!!!!! I wanted to post this up on the 16th to celebrate GOT7 turning 1 but I had to do some editing...sorry....TT TT~~~

Please leave a comment below and tell me what you think of the story...

HUGS AND KISSES!!!!!

ANNYEONG!!!!