Twenty-Eight

Embracing You

Jinyoung eyes went wide at the sight in front of him.

*What is he doing here?*

            “Happy to see me?” Namjoon smiled.

            “Namjoon…”

            “It feels so good when you say my name…” Namjoon walked past Jinyoung into the house. “Nice place you got here…” he looked around the small studio apartment.

            “How did you know I’m here?” Jinyoung was surprised to see Namjoon. The last time he saw the guy was when he left for Ilsan almost two weeks ago.

            “I have my own ways…aren’t you glad to see me?”

            “I dunno…maybe…”

            “Ouch! You don’t have say that…it hurt me twice…even more when you left me alone at the airport.

            “Namjoon ah…”

            “Hey, I’m not here to beg you to accept me or anything…I just wanna see how you’re doing…as friends…”

            “Friends?” Jinyoung frowned.

            “Yeah…and besides, I wanna to make sure that you’re okay…I’m leaving for the States in two days…”

            “States?”

            “Yeah…a friend of mine over there needs my help with his new art gallery…just a small one…besides, I get to get away from my father…he’s been setting me up with girls ever since I came out to him…”

            “Really?”

            “Apparently, none of the Seo family ever has been like me…so he was embarrassed to say the least…”

            “I’m sorry Namjoon ah…”

            “It’s okay…I’ve decided to live my life on my own term…starting to be independent…out of my father’s shadow…”

            “I know you could do it…”

            “It would’ve been a lot better if you’re next to me…”

            “Namjoon ah…”

            “I was kidding…” Namjoon laughed. “Hey, you wanna go out? It’s brunch and I haven’t eat anything since the morning…”

            “Sure…let me just get my stuff…”

**************************

Jinyoung can’t help but thinking about Mark ever since the news broke. Namjoon was surprised to learn about Mark leaving the company as much as he did.

            “I’m so glad the event launch is done…” Jaebum said as he and Jinyoung took a seat inside his office.

            “Yeah…I’m so ready for some time off…” Jinyoung leaned against the sofa.

            “Me too…but don’t forget about the company get together tonight…”

            “Do I have to be there?”

            “Yup! You’re the mastermind behind the event success so it’s only right for you to be there…besides, there’s someone’s been asking for you…”

Jinyoung stared at Jaebum.

            “Wait…before you say anything…I already told him you’re not interested for a relationship right now…but he insisted that he wanted to meet you…”

            “Jaebum ah…”

            “Maybe you two could be friends…”

            “I dunno Jaebum ah…I don’t think I could…”

            “Just give it a try…I’m not saying that you should forget about Mark since I know that guy is the only man inside your heart right now…just give yourself a chance…maybe this could bring something good for you…”

            “Ummm…” Jinyoung was hesitant with Jaebum’s plea. He knew that the guy meant good but he wasn’t ready.

The get together was fun, much to Jinyoung’s surprised. The guy Jaebum was saying, Shownu turned out to be the sweetest guy that he ever seen…full of manner and sense of humour.

            “I don’t know Jaebum could get drunk like that…” Shownu said. He was walking Jinyoung back to his apartment.

            “Yeah…I bet you that he won’t remember anything happened tonight tomorrow…”

            “His mom gonna be so pissed…”

            “Definitely…”

They arrived at Jinyoung’s door.

            “So…thanks for walking me home…”

            “No problem…” Shownu smiled. “Um…can I take you out for dinner sometimes? Strictly as friends…”

            “Sure…why not…I’d love that…”

            “Ok…I better go now…I’ll call later ok?” he lightly hugged Jinyoung.

When Shownu walked away, Jinyoung went inside. A few minutes later, the door was knocked. Without thinking, Jinyoung opened the door.

            “Who was that guy?”

It was Mark at the door.

            “Mark…” Jinyoung stunned.

            “Who is that guy? Why was he hugging you? Didn’t I tell you before that I don’t share what’s mine…”

Mark’s rambling was cut short when Jinyoung crashed his lips against his own. Jinyoung wrapped his arm around Mark’s neck possessively as if he didn’t want Mark to leave again.

Mark was gasping for air when Jinyoung finally broke the kiss. His mind still hazy from the sudden kiss that makes his knees wobbly like jelly.

            “Baby…” Mark said and hugged Jinyoung tightly.

Another kiss. Jinyoung swore he saw stars when Mark kissed him deeply. He pulled Mark inside and kicked the door behind.

            “I want you!” Jinyoung whispered.

            “I want you too so bad!”

Clothes fly as the two made their way to Jinyoung’s bedroom. Mark felt he was finally home where he truly belonged when he slides his hard manhood into Jinyoung hot love tunnel. Hearing all the delicious moans and grunts from Jinyoung was like music to his ears. Jinyoung didn’t hold anything back when Mark picking up the phase ing into him.

            “Mark…” he whimpered and cling his arm around Mark’s neck, drawing him down for another earth shattering kiss.

            “It felt so good to hear you say my name…” Mark attacked Jinyoung’s lips.

            “Harder…faster…” Jinyoung moaned between breaths.

The two lovers were lost in their own world as the sound skin slapping against each other are the only thing echoed in the room.

            “Thanks…” Jinyoung said as Mark finished wiping his body with a warm wash cloth after their intense love making session…for the third time for the night.

            “No problem…”

Mark tossed the wash cloth aside into the laundry basket and crawled back under the covers next to Jinyoung.

            “This is nice…”

            “Yup…” Jinyoung wrapped his arm around Mark’s torso and snuggled closer, tangling their feet together.

Playing with Jinyoung’s soft hair, Mark felt so content that he thinks that his chest will burst anytime.

            “Can I ask something?” Jinyoung said.

            “Sure…”

            “What happened back in Busan? I heard the news the other day…”

            “I stepped down and hand over the company to Namyong samchun…”

            “And he was ok with it?”

            “Not really…but I don’t care…I have zero interest with the company to start with…”

            “Then why did you agree to run it before?”

            “My late father…and when I know you’re working there…that’s the only reason I guess…”

Mark sat up.

            “What?” Jinyoung looked at him.

            “Why did you leave?” Mark said staring back at Jinyoung.

            “It’s the only right thing to do at the time…your uncle hates me and with your position at the company, I couldn’t risk anything…I don’t mind getting cursed or anything…it’s just…I don’t want you to get hurt…”

            “And you’re leaving doesn’t hurt me?”

            “Mark…I had to…do you know how worried I’ve been when I saw the news and they say that you’ve disappeared? It’s my biggest nightmare if one day I the TV and they found you floating lifeless somewhere…”

Tears trickled at the corner of Jinyoung’s eyes.

            “Oh baby…” Mark pulled Jinyoung into his embrace.

            “And I will never forgive myself if that happen…” Jinyoung cried as he hugged Mark.

            “That will never happen since I’m here…and you can never get rid of me…ever…besides, now that I’m broke, you have to support me…” Mark chuckled. He cradled Jinyoung’s face in his palms and wiped away the tears.

            “No problem…my job now can make us float comfortably.”

The two lay down side by side.

            “By the way…how do you know that I’m here?” Jinyoung asked.

            “Youngjae called me…”

            “Youngjae?”

            “Yeah…I asked one of my detective friend to look for you but you hide your traces very well I guess…and then out of nowhere, I got a call from Youngjae…”

Jinyoung smiled.

**************************************

Epilogue…

            “Honey, I’m home…” Jinyoung said as he stepped into the house.

            “What are we? In the 50s?” Mark smiled as he hugged Jinyoung.

            “Could be…something smells good…”

            “My specialty…seafood stew…with tofu…”

            “Nice…you’re early…” Jinyoung rolled his sleeves and followed Mark to the kitchen.

            “My class just ended early…they wanted to go for a drink but I’m not in the mood to get drunk with a bunch of guys…I rather get drunk here with you…” Mark slapped Jinyoung’s .

            “That’s cheesy…but I like it…is there anything I can do to help?”

            “It’s almost done…just go wash yourself and we can eat…”

            “Yes dear…” Jinyoung said and received another slap on his from Mark

While having dinner…

            “There’s competition going on next month…and I think I’m gonna be busy for a few weeks at the dance studio…” Mark said. He started his work as a dance instructor a month ago and loving every moment of it.

            “I’m sure you can nail the competition…you’re the best dancer I’ve ever seen…”

            “You’re just saying that because I’m your boyfriend…”

            “Part of it…yeah…”

            “Yaa!” Mark frowned.

            “I mean it babe…you’re the best dancer out there…who knew…maybe you get scouted into dance academy or something…”

            “Maybe…but right now I’m satisfied with my job at the studio…with you here…I don’t think I need anything else…”

Jinyoung was washing the dishes after the dinner when Mark came and hugged him from behind.

            “Babe…” Mark said, hooking his chin on Jinyoung’s shoulder.

            “Mmm?” Jinyoung replied.

            “Have I told you how much I love you?”

            “Not lately…” Jinyoung giggled. “Is something wrong?”

            “No…everything is fine…I’m just happy…that’s all…”

            “Baby…” Jinyoung turned off the tap and spun around facing Mark. “Is there something you’re hiding from me?”

            “No…it’s just sometimes all this seems like a dream to me…a dream that I have to wake up eventually…and when I did, you’re not here with me anymore…”

            “Mark…”

            “Silly me right?”

            “No…”

Jinyoung hugged Mark.

            “I’m not gonna leave you again…ever…we broke up two times and somehow the third time we meet again…I guess that has to be a sign or something…don’t you think?”

            “Yeah…” Mark lifted Jinyoung up and the guy instinctively wrapped his feet around Mark’s waist. “I love you so damn much Park Jinyoung!”

            “I could say the same to you Mark Tuan Yi-En!”

Their lips met.

~~~~~~END~~~~~~

 

They're together at last...another happy ending...I just love happy ending story...don't you too?

I just wanna say thank you to all my readers and subbers that waited patiently for this fic to end...I love you guy so freaking much! Your support is my vitamin that motivates me to write even more....

And I want to share another great news...my new fic is up...YOU+ME=US

Don't forget to check it out ok?

Anyway, happy reading and as usual...don't forget to flood the comment box below...

ANNYEONG!!!