Eleven

Embracing You

The week flies like a blur to Jinyoung. Namjoon hasn’t called him once and he was thankful for that. Working with Mark gotten easier and harder at the same time…easier because Mark is not a fussy boss and harder because the feelings he had for Mark kept growing despite his best effort to forget the guy.

            “So, inform the marketing department that the meeting will be held next month on the 15th and I want all of the information beforehand.” Mark said looking at his computer.

            “Yes sir…” Jinyoung wrote on his planner. “Um…there’s an invitation to gallery opening tonight and they need your RSVP…”

            “Gallery opening?”

            “Yes…one of the board directors Mr. Jun invited you to his daughter’s gallery…here’s the invitation…” Jinyoung put a blue coloured card on Mark’s desk.

Mark opened it and scanned through.

            “Hmm…looks like I’ll be going then…make sure there’s a flower wreath on my behalf there…”

            “Yes sir…”

            “And make yourself available…you’re coming with me…”

            “Nae?” Jinyoung narrowed his eyes.

            “It said here it’s an invitation for two people…since Jieun now is my uncle’s secretary, it’s you left…”

Jieun left a week ago to be Namyong’s new secretary when his old one suddenly resigned and since Mark have two assistants; it’s easier just to take one of them rather than to recruit a new employee. Mark couldn’t be happier with the new arrangement.

            “Why? Do you have anything planned?” Mark asked since he saw Jinyoung was rather reluctant.

            “Um…not really…”

            “And it settled then…I’ll pick you up at your house…8pm…”

            “Yes sir…” Jinyoung nodded.

Jinyoung grabbed a tie on the bed and wrapped it around his neck. He glanced at the clock and it’s almost 8 o’clock. He was planning just to chill at home tonight after work and maybe spend some quality time with Youngjae but Mark have other things planned for him instead.

He was standing outside the apartment building when Youngjae came.

            “Hyung…what are you doing here?” he asked.

            “Waiting for my boss…I might be home late so I’ve made you some dinner…just heat it up ok?”

            “Yes sir!” Youngjae nodded. “Are you sure you’re going out with your boss? You almost looked like you’re going out on a date…not that it’s a bad thing…”

            “Yaa! I’m going out to gallery opening as a personal assistant…” Jinyoung knuckled Youngjae’s head.

            “Ah hyung…you messed up my hairdo…”

            “There are no girls here to notice your hair…”

            “Whatever…”

Jinyoung saw Mark’s silver SUV came through the main gate,

            “My boss is here…call me if anything came up ok?” Jinyoung walked towards the car.

            “Nae…hyung, wait up…”

Youngjae came running.

            “Your tie is crooked…” he fixed Jinyoung’s necktie and brush the tiny lint on his jacket. “Maybe there’s someone out there would notice you and took you out for a real date…”

            “Choi Youngjae!”

            “Bye hyung!” Youngjae ran towards the apartment entrance.

Inside the car…

Mark just stared at Jinyoung with the guy.

*Who is that anyway?* it’s the same guy he saw Jinyoung hugged the other night. *Is he dating that guy? But he looked so young…*

            “Good evening sir…” Jinyoung said as he get into the passenger’s seat.

            “Drop the formalities…we’re out of the office…just call me Mark…”

            “Yes sir…I mean…Mark…”

            “Let’s go…I don’t want to be late…”

At the gallery…

            “Congratulation Nina ssi…I don’t know much about arts but this is impressive…” Mark said and shook hands with the gallery’s owner Jun Nina.

            “Thank you Mark ssi…” she smiled. “Are you alone?”

            “No…I came with my PA actually…” Mark looked around and spotted Jinyoung across the hall looking at the paintings.

            “Oh…enjoy yourself ok? Excuse me…” she bowed and left.

Mark was about to walked towards Jinyoung when his uncle dragged him to a bunch of men.

            “So, Mark…how do you like working at the company so far?” Mr. Kim asked.

            “Great…I never thought I would be doing it but I’m glad I did…” Mark said with his eyes still locked on Jinyoung’s figure.

            “Ray did raise a great son didn’t he?” Another man patted his back.

            “Yup…my brother sure did…” Namyong added.

Jinyoung looked at the painting in front of him trying to understand the message portrayed by the artist. His head tilted left and right but he just can’t seem to find anything. He looked at the title and the painting was called ‘LUST’.

*Lust? I don’t see anything resembles lust in here…* he frowned.

            “Did you miss me?”

He turned and saw Namjoon standing behind him.

            “Nam…Namjoon ssi…”

            “It felt good hearing you say my name with that pretty lips of yours…” Namjoon said eyeing Jinyoung as if he was some kind a feast of sacrifice.

Jinyoung cowered to the corner when Namjoon approached him closer. He desperately wanted to get away.

Mark saw Namjoon standing close to Jinyoung and he can tell that Jinyoung is not comfortable with it.

*I have to do something.*

            “Excuse me gentlemen…I have something else to do…” he bowed and headed to Jinyoung.

            “So, what do you say we get away from all these people and go somewhere more private…” Namjoon said.

            “Um…I…”

Then…

            “Mr. Park…”

Both of them looked and it was Mark.

            “Mr. Park…can you go get my wallet in the car…I think I left it there…” Mark said fetching the car key from his pocket.

            “Yes sir…” Jinyoung nodded, feeling relieved.

Namjoon managed to grab Jinyoung by the elbow and leaned over close to his ears.

            “We’ll continue this some other time okay baby?” Namjoon whispered.

Jinyoung snapped his arm away and quickly took the keys from Mark before rushing towards the exit.

            “Namjoon ssi…” Mark said with a smile.

            “Mark ssi…”

The two men engaged in invincible stare down battle. Intense aura exudes between them.

            “It’s a pleasant surprise seeing you here Mr. President…” Namjoon said, breaking the silence.

            “I can’t say the same about you…Namjoon ssi…”

            “I believe we’ve met before don’t we?”

            “Maybe…I’d love to stay and chat but I have to go…” Mark smiled again and turned around.

Jinyoung opened the glove compartment and rummaging through the tiny space looking for a wallet but nothing is in there except for a few unopened letters and receipts. He searched every part of the front seats but nothing was there.

*Where the hell is that wallet anyway?*

He heard footsteps coming closer and his heart beats faster.

*Please don’t let it be Namjoon…* he kept chanting it over and over.

            “Jinyoung ah…” thankfully it was Mark. Jinyoung lets out a long breath of relieved.

            “I’m sorry sir…but I didn’t find your wallet anywhere in the car…I’ve searched the entire…”

            “It’s ok…it’s in my coat’s inner pocket…I’m sorry sending you here…”

            “It’s okay…”

            “Um…let’s get out of here…I’m not in the mood staring at painting and arts fixtures that I don’t know about…”

Jinyoung felt a sudden tug from his seatbelt and he realised that he just had fallen asleep. He opened his eyes and saw Mark was looking at him.

            “You must be tired…” Mark smiled.

            “We’ve arrived?” Jinyoung looked around and they were at a parking area near the Sogang Fountain facing the bridge with colourful water display. “What are we doing here?”

            “Jinyoung ah…”

Mark held Jinyoung’s right hand and gave it a light squeeze.

            “Mr. Tuan…” Jinyoung’s voice quiver.

            “Stop calling me that…we’re not in the office…”

            “M…M…Mark…what are you doing?” Jinyoung tried to pull back his hand but Mark’s grip got tighter.

            “I can’t hold it in any longer Jinyoung ah…”

He cupped Jinyoung’s face.

            “Mark…”

            “Shhh…”

Mark brought their distance closer and planted a soft kiss on Jinyoung’s red lips.

 

Short update...I know....I've been busy with stuff and haven't got any time to be online...MIAN~~~~

Have you guys heard that GOT7 is preparing for a comeback on 17th of November? It was on my baby Yoobear's birthday....(going crazy!!!)

Anyway, happy reading and don't forget to flood the comment box!!!