Four

Embracing You

Jinyoung stayed still behind the wall and looked at the tall figure talking to another male a few metres away. He can’t help but mesmerize at the sight…Mark was looking rather hot sporting a simple jeans and a dark blue hoodies…it was simple but it did wonders to him.

He wanted to forget about Mark but the more he tried, the more Mark kept stuck in his head. He kept imagining the guys he slept with were Mark and he almost moaned out loud Mark’s name when he ed a guy to the hilt last night.

            “Get enough of your fix?” Jaebum smiled looking at Jinyoung when he came to the students centre.

            “Shut up…” Jinyoung said nudging him on the side.

            “Why don’t you just ask him out? That would just solve all your problems…”

            “It’s complicated…you don’t understand…”

            “Then tell me so I can understand…” Jaebum stared at Jinyoung. He knew the younger guy is hiding something but he won’t tell him.

            “Just leave that alone ok?”

            “You know that you can talk to me right?” he patted Jinyoung’s back.

            “Yea…”

That night…

Jinyoung just came back to the club after his meeting with a client.

            “Noona…can I ask you something?” Jinyoung said as he sat the bar. Min stood in front of him handing him a drink.

            “Sure…what is it?”

            “Have you ever fallen in love?”

            “Love?” Min frown her brows. “Couple of times…why? Are you in love?”

            “I dunno…maybe…it’s hard to tell…because I’ve never been in love before…”

            “Until now…who is he? One of your clients?”

            “Nope…one of the guys I met at college…”

Min is the few people at the club that knew his other life…his normal life...

            “Really?”

            “Yeah…I met him once and…”

            “Love at first sight?” Min smiled.

            “Maybe…but I know it won’t work out between us…I mean…he must be disgusted by me if he knew I’m doing this work…”Jinyoung twirled the ice in his drink with a little straw, watching the water swirled.

            “Have you told him?”

Jinyoung shook his head.

            “Then how would you know?”

            “I just know noona…any normal guy…human being would be…”

            “I’m not disgusted…”

            “You’re different noona…”

            “Look Jinyoung ah…my advice…just tell him the truth…if he can’t accept it, maybe you and him wasn’t meant to be…”

            “I guess…”

            “You really liked him don’t you?” Min held Jinyoung’s hand. He slowly nodded.

It’s almost two in the morning when Jinyoung decided to leave. After saying his goodbye to the bouncer at the front entrance, he made his way to the subway station. He was walking down the quiet sidewalk when a car honked and stopped. A guy came out from it.

            “Junior ssi…”

It was Namjoon, one of his previous clients.

            “Er…Namjoon ssi…”

Namjoon walked closer towards him.

            “I feel kinda lonely tonight…I thought maybe you could accompany me…I’ll pay…just name me your price…”

            “I’m sorry Namjoon ssi…but like I said before…I never do my clients twice…sorry…you have to find someone else…sorry…”

Jinyoung wanted to walk away but Namjoon quickly grabbed him by the wrist.

            “Can’t you ignore your rules for once? I need you…”

            “I’m sorry…”

Jinyoung snapped his hand away but Namjoon’s grip got tighter.

            “Come with me…just follow my words when I’m being nice…” there’s a rough threatening tone in his voice that made Jinyoung cowered a little.

            “Let me go!”

            “They say beggars can’t be choosers…and a like you should know your place…so stop playing so hard to get…”

Jinyoung desperately tried to get away but Namjoon was way bigger and powerful than him. He knew things will go bad as soon as he got into the car with that man.

            “Leave him alone…” a deep voice startled the both of them. A guy wearing a black hoodies stood a few feet from them.

            “Just walk away dude…this is none of your business!” Namjoon hissed.

            “Can’t do that…”

Jinyoung recognised the voice.

*It can’t be him…*

When he pulled down the hoodies, Jinyoung’s breath almost stopped.

            “Mark…”

Mark walked towards Jinyoung and snatched him away from Namjoon.

            “Find other guys because he’s mine!” Namjoon growled in anger.

            “He’s going nowhere near you!” Mark pulled Jinyoung behind him.

            “You’re messing with the wrong guy!”

            “You’re right…I know you…Seo Namjoon…your father is the owner of Seoul Daily right? Don’t you think that the reporters gonna have a blast if they knew about this?” Mark smirked.

            “You wouldn’t dare!”

            “Try me…”

            “You’re gonna regret this…” Namjoon backed a little.

            “We’ll just see about that…” Mark said in triumph.

When Namjoon finally left, Mark looked around and found Jinyoung was walking away from him.

            “Jinyoung ah…wait!”

Jinyoung quickened his steps as he walked down the long stairs of the subway station. He heard Mark’s voice calling him but he can’t possibly face the guy now…not that he knew the secret about him.

Mark was a few seconds late as he saw the train closed its doors and Jinyoung is inside facing the other way.

*Damn it!* Mark kicked the air in frustration.

***************************************

            “I’ll see you tomorrow…” Jaebum said and walked out from the large auditorium leaving Jinyoung behind. The final class for the semester just ended and in two weeks’ time, graduation is about to take place. As Jinyoung clearing his stuff, he noticed someone came.

            “You forgot something Jaebum ah?”

            “I’m not Jaebum…”

Jinyoung looked up and it was Mark.

            “What…what are you doing here?” Jinyoung stuttered. He thought that he’s not gonna see Mark after that night he saved him from Namjoon.

            “I came to talk…” Mark sat next to him.

            “There’s nothing to talk about…if you’re looking for some kind of appreciation for what you did the other night…all I can say is thank you…”

Jinyoung shouldered his bag and head out to the door.

            “Jinyoung ah…” Mark pulled Jinyoung arm. “Let’s talk ok?”

            “What more can we talk about huh?”

            “I know what you do at the club…that job you have…I know all of it…”

            “So? You wanna say it to my face how disgusted I made you feel? Save the talk…because I’ve heard about it before…”

Jinyoung turned around and head to the exit. Tears running down his cheeks…he just had to face the fact that the one man that he ever wanted in his life won’t be his.

 

Updated! Happy reading!