Fifteen

Embracing You

Namjoon opened the car door and shove Jinyoung into the passenger’s seat. He shut it and went to the driver’s side.

            “Let’s get out of here…” he said as he started the engine.

Before long they were on an expressway heading out to somewhere.

            “Is that really your girlfriend?” Jinyoung finally said.

            “She was…in case you’ve missed it…I’ve broken up with her just now…” Namjoon said staring at the road ahead.

            “Why would you do that? I’m not your boyfriend and I don’t want her to come and scratch my eyes off anytime soon…”

            “Don’t worry…she won’t…”

They were stopping at a traffic light when Jinyoung heard his phone ringing. He looked at the screen and it was Mark. before he could answer, Namjoon snatched the phone away and throw it outside the window.

            “What the…yaa!” he yelled.

            “Relax…I’ll buy you a new one…”Namjoon smirked and sped as the light went green.

Mark cursed under his breath. It was the tenth time he tried to reach Jinyoung on his phone but no one answered.

            “Yi-En ah…are you ok?” Namyong asked. “You’ve been acting all tensed up right after we left the restaurant…”

            “I’m okay samchun…” he sighed.

            “Are you sure?”

            “Yeah…” Mark nodded.

He stopped the car outside the main door.

            “Samchun…I gotta go somewhere for a bit…don’t wait up…I might be late…”

            “Are you going to see that man of yours?” Namyong smiled.

            “Uh huh…”

            “Okay then…have fun…”

Mark quickly made his way to Jinyoung’s apartment. He can’t believe what he just saw earlier…he wanted to punch Namjoon so bad but they were in public and before he could do anything, he dragged Jinyoung out and disappeared. Mark tried to call Jinyoung again but it went to the voicemail again.

*Where are you Jinyoung ah?* Mark tossed the phone away on the empty seat next to him.

Jinyoung felt a tug on his chest and woke up. He didn’t realise that he dozed off as Namjoon decided to go for a spin around the city just now.

            “Where are we?” his eyes wondered around. A huge house by the hill side stood in front of him.

            “My place…c’mon in…” Namjoon said, getting out of the car.

            “I’m not going anywhere near you…”

Jinyoung got out and all he could see was dark road and nothing else.

            “Fine…suit yourself…the nearest bus stop is about quarter miles away…feel free to walk…” Namjoon went to the small gate. “By the way, people said there were ghosts roaming around here…”

            “You’re bluffing…”

            “Maybe…but you never know at this kinda place…I mean…we’re at the hill and as you can see there’s hardly any house around mine…”

Feeling reluctant, Jinyoung followed Namjoon inside.

            “Make yourself comfortable…” Namjoon took off his jacket and throw it on the couch.

Jinyoung sat at the far corner of the long couch with cautious eyes. He was afraid if Namjoon would do anything bad to him…after all it was just the two of them inside the huge house.

            “Can you please just send me home? You wrecked my phone…my family gonna get worried…” Jinyoung looked at Namjoon.

            “Family or Mark?” Namjoon raised his eyebrows.

            “Family…”

            “Here…” Namjoon handed over his cell phone to Jinyoung. “Call them…tell them you’re at friend’s house for the night…”

Meanwhile…

Mark was in front of Jinyoung’s apartment and he was there for the last 20 minutes. He knocked the door but no one answering. He was getting worried with every passing minute.

Jaebum and Youngjae walked out of the elevator and saw a guy in front of the door.

            “Hyung, who is that?” Youngjae asked.

            “I think it’s Jinyoung’s boss…what is he doing here?”

            “Let’s find out then…”

Mark saw Jaebum and a younger man walking towards him.

            “Annyeong hasaeyo…” Jaebum said and bowed.

            “Nae…annyeong hasaeyo…is Jinyoung back home yet?” Mark asked.

            “Nope…” Youngjae shook his head. “He got out before us saying that he was gonna meet someone…is something wrong?”

            “Is he in trouble?” Jaebum took his phone and dialled Jinyoung’s number. His call went into the voicemail too.

Youngjae wanted to call Jinyoung when an unidentified number calling him.

            “Hello…” he picked up. “Hyung!” his eyes flew open upon hearing Jinyoung’s voice.

Both Mark and Jaebum huddled closer to him.

            “Hyung…where are you? Jaebum hyung called but it can’t get through…”

Jinyoung walked to a corner of the living room.

            “I’m fine Youngjae ah…I’m at a friend’s house…I lost my phone…” he glared at Namjoon and receive a smirk from the other guy. “Don’t worry…I’ll be back home tomorrow…I gotta go Youngjae ah…bye…” he hung up and handed over the phone back to Namjoon.

            “What? No thank you?”

            “You’re the one who throw away my phone…I guess we’re even with that…”

            “Whatever you say…”

Mark was getting anxious…he knew Jinyoung is with Namjoon at the time and he’s uncomfortable at the thought of it.

            “He’s with a friend and he’ll be back tomorrow…” Youngjae said as he stared at the two men in front of him.

            “A friend?” Jaebum frowned.

            “It could be Jia noona from his old department…I’m getting sleepy…later hyung…” Youngjae opened the door and walked in.

Jaebum and Mark looked at each other.

            “He’s not with Jia right?” Jaebum said. He just knew by the look on Mark's face.

            “Yeah…you know about him?”

            "Jinyoung told me the other day....that guy better not do anything to Jinyoung or he will be in a body bag…” Jaebum clenched his fist.

            “Count me in…”

Jinyoung kept on pacing across the huge living room…it’s already getting late and he was alone with Namjoon. The man is capable of doing anything and he’s not looking forward to any of it.

            “Could you please sit down? I’m getting dizzy…” Namjoon said as his eyes followed Jinyoung’s moves.

            “Can you blame me? I’m in a stranger’s house in a middle of nowhere…only God knows what you gonna do…”

            “Okay, that’s just plain hurtful…relax…I’m not gonna do anything to you…”

Jinyoung took a seat at the far side of the couch hugging his legs close to his chest. Namjoon just smiled at the action.

Couple hours later…

The final credits of the movies appeared on the screen and Namjoon lets out a long yawn. He looked to the side and found Jinyoung had fallen asleep with his head on his knees. Namjoon scooted closer and stared at Jinyoung’s sleeping face. He began to realise that he just lost his heart to this guy. He wanted to play and have fun with him but along the way, he fell for him. Namjoon smiles at the words…he never thinks about love before but somehow Jinyoung managed to change him.

He got up and went to the linen closet at the back. He took a huge blanket with him and draped it over Jinyoung’s body.

            “Good night…” he kissed the top of Jinyoung’s head and retreated to his own room.        

 

 

Another update....

So, Namjoon likes Jinyoung....love triangle....

Don't forget to leave a comment below....


ANNYEONG!!!!