One

Embracing You

Jinyoung glanced at the sleeping man next to him. He got out of the bed, grabbed the white robe and went to the bathroom. Turning the shower head, he let the droplets of water cascade down his body washing the traces of last night away from him. The guy was a heavy smoker and the smell of cigarette is something that he hated the most…but he paid him high price so he bared it for money’s sake. He got out and saw the man waking up.

            “Hi…” he smiled looking at Jinyoung.

            “Hey…” Jinyoung answered shortly. He went to the closet and began putting his clothes back on.

The man slowly crept behind him and wrapped his hands around Jinyoung’s waist.

            “Hmmm…you smell nice…” he whispered. He began grinding his hip and Jinyoung could feel the rapidly increasing bulging between his thighs.

            “Sorry, but your session just ended…” Jinyoung pushed the guy away.

There’s a dissatisfaction look on the other guy’s face but Jinyoung just ignored it.

            “I’ll pay…”

            “Thanks but no thanks…I have my rules…”

            “And what was that?” the guy asked sitting at the edge of the bed…all in his glory.

            “I never went twice with the same guy…especially someone who already married.” Jinyoung took his wallet from the dresser and put on his jacket. “I feel bad for your wife…do me a favour and divorce her if you have to…”

            “You don’t have the right to say that! You’re nothing more than a !” the guy spat in anger.

            “Maybe…but you’re the one who came to me.” Jinyoung smirked. “Talk about who’s the now…”

            “Get out!”

            “My pleasure…”

Jinyoung closed the door behind him and heard something breaking inside. He found the guy’s wedding ring in his back pocket and it’s too late for him to turn the guy down so he just went through with it.

Good Tonight Club…

Jinyoung walked into the dimmed lighted club and saw a few customers with their escorts. Some of them were on the dance floor dancing to a slow song and a few at the booth having a drink.

            “You’re early…” Min, the bartender said while wiping a glass. “Is he that bad?”

            “Kinda…coke please…” Jinyoung said sitting on the stool.

            “Coming right up…”

            “Hey…what’s with the long face?”  Minjun took a seat next to Jinyoung.

            “Hyung, could you at least check if the guy is married before giving him to me? You know how I hate cheaters…”

            “He’s married? But I don’t see any ring.”

            “It’s in the pocket…urghh…and to think that he’s gonna go back to his wife and act as if nothing happen makes me wanna puke…” Jinyoung gulped down his drink.

            “I’m sorry Jinyoung ah…it won’t happen again…I promise…”

            “So, was he any good?” Min wiggled her eyebrows.

            “Let’s just say I had better client…” Jinyoung looked at the watch on his wrist. “I’m gonna go now…see you guys tomorrow…”

Jinyoung arrived home half an hour later. A small studio apartment with three bedrooms and two baths…he bought it after saving up his pay ever since he involved in the escorts business. It never occurred to him in his wildest dream that he would end up being an but with shortage of money and being an orphan with no one he can turn to for help, he needed to do something to support his life and to pay for his college tuition. Yup…that’s right, Jinyoung was a student in Seoul U during the day and a famous at night.

He first introduced to the world of by Minjun, a college senior whom he met during his first semester and Minjun’s final year. They clicked and when Minjun suggested that Jinyoung could try being an , he opposed to the idea. An is a better word for e, a …but with limited option that he had, Jinyoung followed Minjun’s words. He worked at Good Tonight Club, owned by Minjun and his boyfriend, Wooyoung.

Armed with a good looking face and amazing slender body resulted from running twice a week, Jinyoung probable the most sought after escorts at GT Club. His clients are mostly men (he preferred men than women) and he’s a very selective when it comes to choosing his clients.

After 3 years, Jinyoung felt comfortable being an …sure the pay was high and he felt like for one night he could give his client the time of their life. He always play it safe, using protection whenever he with a client and he had health check-ups every month to make sure that he’s clean from any disease.

He walked into the dark apartment and switched on the lights. He took off his jacket and tossed it on the couch. Pressing the answering machine, he then went to the kitchen for glass of water.

            “Hey Jinyoung, it’s me Jaebum…I just want to remind you about the assignment for Mr. Jin’s class…the due date is tomorrow and don’t be late…” a long beep sound echoed the room.

            “Hyung, Youngjae here…um…the teacher is asking for the fees…I told her that I will pay by next week…I’m sorry hyung…for burdening you like this…”

Jinyoung picked up the phone and dialled a number. After a few seconds, the line connected.

Jinyoung: Youngjae ah…are you asleep?

Youngjae: Hyung…I’m about to…you just come back from your work?

Jinyoung: Yeah…I got some stuff to do at the shop…about that fee…I’ll wire the  money tomorrow…

Youngjae: Hyung…I’m sorry…

There’s a long pause between the two.

Jinyoung: There’s nothing to be sorry…it’s my job...so, go to sleep and I’ll call you tomorrow ok?

Youngjae: Nae…thank you hyung…

Jinyoung: No problem…

He hung up. Looking at a picture of him and Youngjae on the table, Jinyoung felt sorry for lying to Youngjae. He thought that Jinyoung worked at a shop downtown instead at the club.

Youngjae was his brother…not by blood of course…they met at the orphanage that he grew up. He was like a little brother that Jinyoung always wished for…adorable and fun. They bonded instantly and now he’s the one that supported Youngjae financially. He swore that the younger guy wouldn’t find out his work to the grave.

Morning…

Jinyoung looked at his reflection in the mirror. A pair of ripped jeans matched with a faded buttoned up shirt wrapped loosely around his body. His short hair is styled down instead of the usual GQ look he had when he’s in his mode…a pair of thick rimmed glasses decorated his face and he was satisfied. No one would’ve guessed that this nerdy-looking college senior is one of Gangnam district’s top sought after escorts. Jinyoung was very discreet hiding his persona and he even use a fake name to conceal himself. He chose to live at the other side of the city just to be sure no one recognises him.

            “Good morning…” Jaebum greeted him when he walked into the auditorium.

            “Morning…here’s the assignment…” Jinyoung handed over a huge file to Jaebum.

            “I thought you didn’t do it…”he smiled.

            “Hey, I might be slow at times but I always had my work done…”he sat next to Jaebum.

            “Yeah, yeah…whatever…so, how was your work at the shop?”

            “Good I guess…it paid the bill so I had nothing to complain…”

            “Can you believe we’re graduating in two months? I wonder what’s waiting for us out there…”

            “Didn’t you say that you’re gonna work for your father?”

            “Well…yeah…but I have to start at the lower level and making my way up…why don’t you come with me?”

            “And have everyone saying that I’m mooching off my friend? No thanks…” Jinyoung shook his head.

            “You know that’s not true…” Jaebum stared at him.

            “Yeah…but I need to do something on my own you know…be independent…like I have for the last 15 years…” Jinyoung smiled.

            “Sometimes I wonder how you could be so positive in life…study by day working at night…”

            “You have to do what you have to do…”

            “I guess…besides, I’m still waiting for that job offer…”

            “Good for you then…I think we’re gonna be fine…” Jaebum patted his arm.

            “I hope so…”

 

First Chapter~~~~what do you guys think?