SHINee

A Player, Badass and Gentleman... IS MY ONLY HOPE?!

Kyemi's POV

OoooOOOooOooOOh!!! SHINee. IS. GOING. DOWN. DOWN. DOWN. DOWN.

Good. them bastards deserve it. Sunggyu must have heard from a student that SHINee had come here, so that's why he and the rest of Inifinite decided to waltz into the cafeteria. See? This is why I don't like cafeterias. All this drama. Blugh.

"HAHA Actually, you should come by more often!!!" SungJong said. He's the maknae of Infinite. He looks gay but really, he's just as cold as the others. While everyone was pondering on why he wants them to come to Seoul High more often, he finished his sentence.

"So I can watch a girl punch you." Then the whole cafeteria errupted in laughter. Not because it was funny, well it was... I thought it was funny, but no. They laughed because the rest of the Infinite members started laughing, and when they laugh, it's like an unwritten rule. YOU. BETTER START. LAUGHING. OR FREAKING. DIE. FROM. THE WRATH. OF INIFINITE.

Well, Onew took that pretty well, considering he was silent and just giving death stares to each of the members of Infinite.

"Look, we just came here to give you a warning. Stay out of our turf and we'll stay out of yours. Okay?" Taemin, the maknae of SHINee spoke out. He had a magnificently melodious voice that captured the attention of everyone present. And with that, they left, even without an answer from Infinite. Wow, were they scared?!~~~ Maybe, Maybe not, I won't ever know.

That guy, the one that I had a staring competition with, his name was Jonghyun. Kim Jonghyun. And I hope on my life that I will never see him again.

Well, that went flop didn't it?

Jonghyun's POV

Minho called everyone to the SHINee hangout this morning. For what? Only he knows. I left my father's mansion and drove to school in my Mercedes. I drove through the streets of Seoul until I reached the SM area. Why I go to this school when I could have afforded going to Seoul High? Because I didn't want to go there. Simple? We'll leave it at that.

Upon arrival at the hangout which is a club called SHINee's World, you see, me and the guys, we all gave in our bit of money to found this club. And by a bit we mean a few thousand. Which is not much... So how the heck did we get a club!?!? Jks, I know, our bosses gave it to us as a gift for "taking care" of his rivals little "gang". HA! They called themselves a gang?! We gave them the opportunity to disband and never come back to help boss' rival instead of being killed. Obviously, they took that side.

Anyways! As usual, the outside was packing. Even when it was morning, all these girls still turned up just to see ME walk through those doors. I mean, I know Minho, Key, Taemin and Onew are hot. But come on.... I'M ON FIRE COMPARED TO THEM!!

I mean Minho, he's freaking scary. He's the best at sport and majorly competitive. He has this flaming charisma that even I am scared of sometimes. And me scared? That's rare. See!? HE'S A MONSTER.... IN DISGUISE!! You can't blame me for being scared sometimes.

Key is like a mum. Always nagging. I don't really get why he's in our gang. No wait. I do, because under all his girlyness and uptight ego, he can pack in a few punches as well as knowing his way through technology. Oh and hand on hand combat, wrestling, gun fire, machetes, daggers, spears, shurikens, Oh boy, this kid. He's just good at EVERYTHING. But I'm better. Jks, I'm not. He's waaaaay to good. But I'm the best at looks, charms and fighting. Oh and with all that combined, I'm the best at picking up chicks ;D

Taemin is a little cutie. He's like a little mushroom. HAHA I remember those days when he had mushroom hair. O H HO HO . I will never let him live it down. But surprisingly, he had girls after him as well. Guess girls dig cute little boys. Under his facade of innocence, Taemin is fighter. Physically and mentally, he went through a lot but he has now transformed into a handsome young man. Under my influence of course!!! Oh and some of Keys... But mostly mine! SEE! HIS HAIR IS EVEN LIKE MINE!!! But a redish colour instead of my light brown. HE, he'll never be cuter than me!!!!~~~

Onew, he's fierce. To everyone else, he is like that definition of fierce. He once beat some guys face into his brains because he fell over in the cafeteria but his soup ended up on Onew's face.... Okay, not into his brains, but he was beat up single handedly by Onew, so that his face was not recognisable after he was done. SCAAARRRYY~~~~ Oh and everyone knows that he loves his chicken. You never see him without it. I bet you that at this moment, he is brushing his teeth... with a chicken drumstick....

.

..

...

Doubt me?! Trust me... I've seen it before... *shivers*

Anyways, back to Onew, us SHINee members know that he is an absolute softy. He's clumsy and clueless at times. But he is actually incredibly smart and if not for his family and grudges etc, he would probably be in Seoul High being School President. But that's his story not mine.

And well me? I'm the most fabulous, amazing beautiful soul and body out of the 5 of us. Like, just look at me! My face is like an angels, my hair is just the softest thing on Earth that I adore to flip. Not only me, but the chicks dig it too. One time I did it because it was in my eyes, and then all of a sudden, girls who were watching me, like who wouldn't, started squealing. I figured they liked it, so from then on, I kept doing it. HEh, I'm the biggest player in all of Seoul.

But I play with girls in a different way, I get girls to say they love me without . And then I leave them. It's pretty easy anyway. But then there are all these rumours that I actually DO sleep with every one of the girls I've played with. Ugh, whatver, it keeps my image up = more chicks! Keep them rolling in I say!!~~

Anyways! Here I am at the hangout, the lights were on and the bar tenders were not present as the club only opens at 8pm. It's 8am. Being the owners, we each have the key to this place, so it's like a second home to us. We actually had the top floor of the club built into a giant penthouse so that if we needed it, we could stay there. But that wasn't where I was heading, I was heading to the meeting rooms. We have one meeting room and one only. Held only for meetings. It's sound proof and absolutely technology free. Just in case someone was listening in. But because we were on our break given by our boss, I doubt today's meeting will be important. Probably just something about some High school nuisance.

I was right. As always, I flicked my hair as I walked in greeted by the sight of the other 4 sitting at the table playing cards.

"Oh! Hyung, You've come? Than let's start the meeting." Taemin our little sunshine noticed my radiating presence. Yes that's right, I'm so noticable, everyone notices me as soon as I walk through the door. Heads go turning and check me out, girls giggle and grab onto each other as they give not so subtle looks my way and ----

My thoughts were interupted when Minho patted me on the back as a friendly "Bro" gesture.

"Are you dreaming again? Probably thinking about himself... again." He muttered as he walked towards the meeting table. It was a long black table the took up the majority of the room other than the billiard table they were using as the cards table earlier.

"YAH! YOU'RE LATE! AGAIN! DON'T YOU EVER GET UP EARLY! STOP FLICKING YOUR HAIR! AISH! SO ANNOYING! AND YOU'RE MY BOYFRIEND!!!" Oh her comes Umma!!!~~~

By umma, I mean Key. And by boyfriend, it's some stupid ship that the fans came up with. But I don't mind. It gets me more attention ^^

"So what's this about?" I ignored both Minho's and Key's comments and asked Onew straight out.

Onew who already took a spot on his chair looked up at all of us.

"Infinite came onto our turf again. Let's ditch school and warn them." He told us calmly. A warning?

Why a warning?

Just beat the out of them already!!!!!!

But then Onew kept going,

"Boss contacted me this morning. He says his daughters goes to that school. He wants to find out how she'sdoing. So we have to use Infinite as an excuse to come and visit there." Ahhh, that made more sense. Boss' weak link is his daughters, so he sent them away. Keep them safe, as well as himself.

"So the plan is, we barge into Seoul High, we look for his daughters and see how they are, but use the facade of Infinite coming to our turf as an excuse of being there.... But we get to beat them up later for coming on our turf right?" Taemin said innocently. Sigh, if anyone wanted a fight, it would be Taemin. Never passing up the opportunity. Aiggooooo, what will we do with our baby!!! 

"Correct. And of course, you think I will let them come on our turf with only a warning. You're kidding right?" Onew said with a glint of mischeif in his eyes. Oh Hyung. You're the best. I feel like fighting today. I had to learn how to fight really well, because everytime I would fight, they'd always bash me til I was ugly. And of course this was not going to work. The chicks like fighters... Who can actually fight. So that's why I started Tae Kwondo Lessons since young til now. Yeap, that's right, I thought about chicks even in year 3. I was that much of a player back then too. ^^ hehe old habbits die hard~~~

Anyways! I was looking forward to today's visit! Let's see what it will bring us!!

________________________________________________________________________________

HOLA!

SO THAT WAS MAINLY BEFORE THEIR CONFLICT! NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE THE ACTUAL CONFRONTATION IN THE EYES OF JONGHYUN AS WELL AS WHAT HAPPENS AFTER! ALSO WHO DO YOU THINK THEIR BOSSES DAUGHTERS ARE?!

AYE AYE AYE?!?!?

SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT~~smiley