The Day We've All Been Waiting For... Part 1

A Player, Badass and Gentleman... IS MY ONLY HOPE?!

Kyemi's POV

You might be wondering what happened after I ran away... for the HUNDREDTH time... Well, to put it simply, nothing happened. I got home, fat kid gothome and I'm pretty sure eventually the boys from SHINee, BEAST and Infinite got home as well... Like I said, Eventually.

But nevertheless, who gives a crap about that time! IT'S D-DAY!! The day I've been waiting for ever since my parents left. That's right folks, MY PARENTS ARE COMING BACK!!!! 

Currently, it's 6am in the morning and the day? IT'S SATURDAY!!!! So no school!! :D 

I want to make my parents return the most exciting thing EVERRR!!!!!!! So that includes crepe paper all over the ceiling, a BIG BANNER "WELCOME HOME", cake, and of course I must be wearing something nice as well! Oh and a 9 course meal, a waiter to serve it, the butler to collect their coats oh and you know, maybe chuck in a few gifts to welcome them back... [E.g. an Audi car] MWAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHA~~~ Okay, that latter is obviously NOT going to happen...

Unleesssssss~~~ Umma and Appa come home as MILLIONAIRES!!!! Hey, A girl can dream.

But you know, even if Umma and Appa come home with only the clothes on their backs, I will still be beyond happy. As long as they're back.

Well, I just came back from a morning jog and I'm all pumped into preparing for tonight! They do after all have until midnight to come home, so I have the majority of the day to get ready. First up! The cake!

I was decked out wearing a pair of creme laced shorts and a white blouse tucked in with brown sandals and a straw hat trimmed with blue and orange stripes  around the centre of it. Grabbing my phone and wallet, I left home to begin my journey! THE JOURNEY TO FIND CAKE. and of course the other preparations.

_________________________________________________

I found a nice little cafe across the CBD in Seoul that was filling up quickly with customers. The majority of them as business workers grabbing a coffee before beginning a long and arduous day at work. Perfect! Business people must love food here, therefore, Umma and Appa must love food here too!!

I entered the store and was greeted with a warm smile by a girl around my age. She was cute, she had dimpled cheeks that made me want to pinch them!

"OMO! Kyemi-ah! What are you doing here?!" The very same girl asked me.

"Umm, do I know you? .. Ah, *Awkward smile* deeeh..... I'm just buying cake" Damn it Kyemi!!! Why do you have bad memory! It really seems as if the girl knows you!!!

"Ahhh, Really? But... Kyemi-ah... You don't remember me do you?..." She looked so crestfallen, I just had too lie. 

"Ah! Ani ani ani!!!! I remember you!! Umm, Sulli-ah!" THANK YOU GOD FOR NAME TAGS. 

"CHINCHA? That's good! I could have sworn you didn't remember me!! Anyways, what cake are you looking for? Something for Samchon and Imo?"

... Hang on a second here... Samchon and Imo? Does she know my parents?

"I mean, they are coming back tonight right? That's what my Appa says anyway..." Appa? Her family knows?

OTTOKHE?! WHO IS SHE!? DID I GET DRUNK ONE NIGHT EVEN THOUGH I DON'T DRINK AND SPILL APPA AND UMMA'S SECRET TO HER OF ALL PEOPLE WHO HAPPENS TO HAVE FAMILY WHO KNOWS MY FAMILY AND I UNCONSCIOUSLY BROKE THE 5TH RULE?!?!

"Keep our situation secret. Don't tell anyone.

ASDFJHKDSFHKSDHF OTTOKHEEEE?~

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Annyeong!!!!~~

SO SO SO SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING OFTEN!! I'm in my holidays and well, I have a life. The only time I could upload was at night and I was too tired to so I kept postponing it!! Well, here's a quick update and I'm just about to post Part 2!!! I'm assuming that this day will be covered over 3 chapters! So here's Part 1!!!

Poor Kyemi! Don't you hate it when people remember you but you don't!??! AWKS!!!

Anyways!!

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS!!!! AND WAIT A WHILE FOR PART 2!!!

Replies:

sbjolly94 - I'm so happy you think it's funny!! At first I thought I was writing really bad :/ This chapter's not funny though :(

Jung_Jangmielle - Thank you!! I hope it's Awesome too! HAHA and Update I have!!~~ :) Sorry it's A LOT overdue! :/

lilmissy - OFC! RUN FAT KID RUN!!! :) And Myungsoo is a darling, we all know that! Can't wait to see him in Shut up Flower Boy Band!!!~~

pinkypn - This girl. ah, Kyemi, what can i say? She's unique! HAHA 

valeralerieee - YOU'RE COMMENT BROUGHT ME OUT OF MY REVERIE!! HAHA I had to write this chapter!! Thankyou for your comment! I didn't realise how long it's been since my last update!! I'm still on holidays after all!!! 

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!!! ~~smiley