It's Nearly Time

A Player, Badass and Gentleman... IS MY ONLY HOPE?!

Kyemi's POV.

11 Months later~

*Ring Ding Dong, Ring Ding Dong, Ring Diggi Ding Diggi Ding Ding Ding* (SHINee! I just had too :P )

"Shukiroooo~~~~" (A/N Shut up~~ ^^ UKISS!)

Ugh, I guess I should get up now... OMG! I CAN'T SEE ANYMORE!!~~ i'm BLIND! Oh wait, my eyes are just glued shut with the icky stuff you get when you wake up! Rubbing my eyes free of its captivator, I sat up in my queen sized bed and rolled out of bed. It's already 6:30. School starts at 8:30. Ehhh.... Yeahp! That's enough time for a quick jog. If there's something you need to know about me, it's that I'm an energetic person. SO EARLY RUN IT IS!! (A/N If only I was like her! )

Getting myself to my bathroom was a challenge, I was still drowsy though once I got myself to the shower, I was revitalised! Oh the magic of a shower. Changing into simple black running shorts that showed off my long legs and a baby pink tank top that showed off my average chest. I tied up my long light brown dyed hair into a ponytail and before I knew it, it was 7am and I was tying up my shoelaces of my nike running shoes. 

Leaving my penthouse apartment that was left to me by my parents, I headed down the hall and was faced with a decision... Stairs vs. Elevator... Hmmmm...... ELEVATOR! I mean, it's bad enough that I'm running in the morning, don't need 17 flights of stairs to add to that. Seriously, I'm not that energetic! ><

I was running through the streets of Seoul since my apartment was in the CBD. I ran past business men in suits and employees opening their shops. The weather was beautiful, the cool and moist wind was blowing in my face, the sun was out and not a sign of rain was on its way. With my head tilted up, I admired the sky and the drifting clouds when I bumped into him. He was the gangster of Cube High. His name? Yong Junhyung.

My first thought? You better Run Ruun Run RUUUN RUN!!!~~~ RUN KYEMI!!!!!!! (A/N Hehe SNSD!! ^^ )

And that was what I did. I mean, he was in a gang, BEAST. Who WOULDN'T run? oh wait. Stupid question. He's also a Kingka from Cube High. He's bound to have a fan group somewhere. Probably. THEY'D stay put and start grinding on him. At 7 in the morning. In the middle of public... HEY! It's plausable!! Plus, I had to stay low key! Being acquainted with him of all people, that would not help. At all.  

So I kept running, ignoring his calls and profanities being thrown at me. MIANHE!~ BUT YOU'RE TOO SCARY AND RISKY TO TALK TOO!!!~~

My name is Kwon Kyemi and I'm 18 years old. It's been 11 months since my parents left for their 'business' and I've been living well since then. I've had appa's bank account at my beck and call to pay for everything, the rent, food, school etc. I attend Seoul High since the beginning of this year and made great friends. They're both quiet and cute girls who I trust with my life. Well not really, they couldn't hurt a fly, so what would they do if I were at knife point?! Anyways, this is my life, and this is my story. It's nearly time. One more month. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG!!! HELLO SUBSCRIBERS!!!!! 

Here's the first chapter and I hope you like it! It will DEFINITELY get better. This is only like an intro so that's why its a bit.. hmm. yeah. 

Plus this is a short chapter because like I said, it's more of an extention to the Foreword. Kinda. 

SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT!!!~~~ smiley