Kyemi's Acceptance into Infinite

A Player, Badass and Gentleman... IS MY ONLY HOPE?!

Myungsoo's POV

After that little incident with stupid SHINee, my , I could feel the transformation from Myungsoo to L. My blood pressure was rising and I was seriously really mad. I was so mad that I didn't even realise that I had dragged Kyemi' alll the way over to Infinite and I didn't realise that I was crushing her itty bitty soft, cute little smooth... ARGH! JUST SAY HANDS!!!

Anyways, I felt someone looking at me from my left hand side and it was starting to piss me off. So when I turned to the left, that's when I realised everything and I softened. I, L, had softened with seconds, just my looking at her creamy, deep and sweet eyes. Had I gone soft? This had never happened before. My blood pressure had relaxed and my heart was just thumping rapidly, but not from anger. From something else. It was as I was thinking this, that I realised Kyemi punched Sungjong. Hehe, that little fiesty girl. She's actually really cute. I realised before, and I realise it now, she's actually really, really... cute.

In her own little way that is.

She was probably the second girl to ever punch Sungjong. The first would be his noona. I was expecting backlash but then Sungjong just hugged her! And that was when I knew, he had found his new best friend. I always knew Sungjong was a little girly deeep deeeep deeeep inside. But he once gave me a list of what he wanted in a best friend.

Flashback

"What do you mean we're not good enough?! Are we not your best friends?!" Hoya exclaimed one random night when me and the Infinite boys were trolling the streets of Seoul looking for something to eat. This particular topic arose when Sungjong said that he wanted a best friend already.

"UGH! YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN! YOU'RE MY BEST FRIENDS BUT I WANT ANOTHER TYPE OF BEST FRIEND!" Sungjong yelled right back at Hoya.

"ARE WE NOT GOOD ENOUGH? WHAT MORE COULD YOU WANT?!" Then Sungjong started listing off all the things he wanted in a best friend. From what I gathered as I was glancing at K-BBQ store to Dukkbokki stands was that Sungjong wanted a GIRL bestfriend.

A girl with a list alright.

  • Good fashion sense
  • Can fight for herself so he doesn't need to protect her all the time
  • someone who he could gossip too
  • someone who is blunt
  • someone who is really pretty [matching his prettyness]
  • Someone who he can take shopping without complaints [yeaah... that would Infinite...]
  • Someone who has a sense of humor

and really, that list goes on. Halfway through that list, everyone, including Hoya, tuned out and accepted the fact that there was a little Prima DOnna inside Sungjong and he was going to find his other half. Friend wise that is.

Present

And here he is. Chatting with Kyemi like they were best friends since they were born. Yeahp, Kyemi is going to be around Infinite more often. Seems like the rest of Infinite also knew that Sungjong had found his other half, friend wise, and that they also liked Kyemi for who she was. After all, not everyone punches a member of Infinite and gets away with it. No, they'd get punched back twice as hard. and twice as humiliating.

So that's it folks. The story of how Kwon Kyemi had given herself a special spot in Infinites hearts. Heck! Even Woo Hyun is joking around with her.

He rarely jokes. In public that is.

Come to think of it... the whole cafeteria had errupted in chatting. Most likely about how in the heck Kyemi had managed to stay on our good side after everything that had happened.

Well, now there's one thing left to deal with. SHINee, there was no way they came just for a warning. There was something else and Infinite will find out.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

KONICHIWA!

So this is in answer topinkypn and why Infinte did nothing when Kyemi Punched him. IT'S BECAUSE HE FOUND HIS BEST FIREND! :D Cute? I wish I had a best friend. I'm the type of person to have A LOT OF CLOSE FRIENDS but no BEST FRIENDS. eh, I shall find my best friend one day!! >:)

HAHHA Anyways! And @beastlyteenrshinebig 

Reading your comment was freaking hilarious! HAHA Please keep writing comments because they make me motivated to write chapters!

THIS GOES TO EVERYONE AS WELL!! :D

And who knows! I really have no clue who she'll end up with. I'll probably end up basing it on how the relationships develope between the 3 guys ;D

And yeah! More info about the girls is coming up! By girls I mean EunMi and DaraMi. Were they REALLY her best friends?

SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT!!~~~smiley