Weeeelll....

A Player, Badass and Gentleman... IS MY ONLY HOPE?!

"YaaaaaAAAAAAH!!!!"

"YOU'RE THE ONE WHO STARTED IT!"

"Gosh, these two..."

"They don't stop..."

"For the love of my ears. Stop yelling..."

"If I didn't know any better, I'd think they were in THAT type of relationship..."

At this response, the 4 heads not involved with the bickering nodded bleakly.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN I STARTED IT?!" Jjong yelled out at Kyemi pretty damn loud.

"YOU WERE THE ONE WHO FRICKING KIDNAPPED ME OUT THE BACK OF MY SCHOOL!!" Kyemi retorted.

"Tch, the nerve of this girl." Jonghyun mumbled. "Yah. If I had kidnapped you from your school, you wouldn't be here. You'd be on your way over there."

By 'here' Jonghyun meant at a small cafe in Seoul and by 'over there', he meant the cemetary just conveniently placed across the road from it. Lovely cafe isn't it?

"And F.Y.I. I did not kidnap you. It was them." And by 'them', Jonghyun meant the 4 other SHINee members sitting around the small cafe table watching the little dispute with great interest.

"Oh yeah, and I suppose it was them who GRABBED me out of no where!?" Kyemi rolled her eyes and crossed her arms getting all up into Jonghyun's face.
"NO! THAT WAS ME!" Jonghyun blurted out before he could stop himself. "I MEAN, YES! IT WAS THEM!" He quickly corrected... or lied. Whichever way you see it.

"Tch, this is unbelievable." Kyemi, having had enough of the stupid arguement they had since Jjong had recovered from his fatal attack and tried to hit on her. Of course, being Kyemi, she practically STARTED the fight. But, it was the both of them who had caused the fight to escalate to this level. All the while, the rest of the SHINee members, who in fact had started to get along with Kyemi had been pushed to the sidelines and not to interfere.

Kyemi stood up grabbing her school bag and got ready to leave. "Look, I've had enough. It was nice meeting you." Kyemi gave a sincere gaze at the 4 on the left however as her eyes reached that emotionally and physically scared guy on the right, her eyes hardened and she stuck her tongue out like a little girl.

Then, true to Kyemi's attitude, she walked out onto the streets of Seoul towards her house. She had, had a long day after all!!~

Kyemi's POV

God dammit. Stupid... STUPID!! UGH! STUPID DINOSAUR! He really does look like a dinosaur, his hair is all spikey and the actual curvature of his face resembles a dinosaur. And his shortness makes him look like a little cute dinosaur!.... WAIT! WHAT DID I SAY? I take it back!!! He totally killed my day. I mean, if it was SHINee - Jonghyun = GOOD GANG/FRIENDS. but no. It's SHINee = 4 nice and normal...ish people and that Dino.

UGH! The nerve of him!! She had just gotten comfortable to the presence and company of Minho, Key, Taemin and even ONEW! EVEN HIM! Can you believe it? They were in the middle of playing a game in the cafe that involved a little bit of truth or dare and a bit of Ttak BAM! :) All the while, I was reluctant to know them, but in the end, they got to me. Every single one of them... minus one.

Flashback~

"Kyemi! Truth or dare?!" Jonghyun yelled out at me like a little kid. We were all sitting at the cafe. Every once in a while a group of high school students would sit at a table then upon seeing SHINee and me, mostly SHINee, they would stop talking and start giggling while eyeing the boys like candy. Did I say only girl students? No, there were guys there too taking a quick at the boys.

"DARE!" I yelled back. I was always a daredevil if I say so myself! ;D

"AYYYYYEEEEE!!!~~~~" The SHINee boys cooed at the hearing of my response. My shoulders shook up and down as I was excited to see what type of dare they would come up with.

"Okay, I daaaareee... youuuuu... tooo..... ummmm." Jonghyun was still pondering about what to dare me with, so I took the time to scrutinize him.

He had so far recovered from his 'incidence' which I apologised for and I had come to a friendly relationship with him. We both acknowledged each other with neutral feelings. Well, I did.

His eyes had started to squint at me so that his tiny asian eyes were barely there. I returned the squint until we were basically having a squit off, when his eyes suddenly widened as he had decided his dare.

"I dare you to kiss me." JOnghyun said with obvious great satisfaction, pleasure and confidence... Then he started to wiggle his eyebrows...

"WHY YOU!!!" And that would be where I leaned forward to grab onto his nest of golden hair and weeeelll....

End Flashback~

*shivers* and to think we were getting along. My reports had said he was a player but was he that STRAIGHTFORWARD?!

Lost in my thoughts, I didn't even notice what I was about to bumb into.

I was kicking around a coke bottle on the path on the less crowded Seoul streets without looking forward when I had bumbed into a broad figure ahead of me. Automatically bowing in apologies, I still hadn't seen the face of my victim. But I certainly heard the voice first.

"You have a bad habit of bumbing into people I see." That voice... It was Junhyung, of BEAST. Speaking of BEAST, they were standing around behind him leaning against some motorcycles they had parked beside an alleyway. Perfect Kyemi. Just perfect.

You know what Kyemi? You have no reason to hide anymore. You already have aquaintances with SHINee AND Infinite. Most girls of both schools and surrounding population already envy or adore her, most guys are crushing on her. And her parents are coming back in 3 days. You have nothing to lose. So with this reasoning, maybe that was why I reacted the way I did.

"Aaaah... Junhyung. The famous feared fighter of BEAST. We meet again? Like you said." I stated confidently in his face with my unwavering voice. It felt good. I could feel myself, slowly come back to me. I had spent nearly a year... a whole year... hiding or acting. I could never act the way I am without drawing attention. And now, I can. It felt good. It felt like freedom again.

Gone was the innocent little Kyemi, and a warm welcome back to the Kyemi with attitude.

"We meet again? What's that supposed to mean Kyemi" This was not the voice of Junhyung. No, this voice reverberated from behind me. Who was behind me?

"What's it to you Myungsoo?" Junhyung answered for me. Ah, so Infinite was here too. Could this be the situation they had to handle after school?

"Anything to do with Kyemi, has to do with us Yongie." Hoya spoke Junhyung's surname with such disrespect, it was hard not to sense the tension.

"Who says INPHINITE?" Hyunseang purposely pronounced their Gang name with an accent so as to piss them off further.

This obviously triggered a chord in some of the Infinite dongseangs, however, the hyungs of the group had self control to pull them back from making the first move in what was probably a planned fight since both Infintie and BEAST were dressed in black and ready for a fight.

Both sides were eyeing each other up, measuring size and attitudes with their angered eyes when a third and final unexpected/expected voice interrupted the scene.

"Boys, Boys, Boys. Who said the party could start without us?" Onew came from my right and stood in an intimidating formation with the other members of SHINee.

What is this?! What have I gotten myself into? Was this like a fight between the three gangs? Why Kyemi? Why, of all people, YOU just HAD to get yourself smack bam in the middle of this encounter. Literally.

"Oh Kyemi, good to see you again!" Taemin that little cutie called out to me accompanied by a sweet toothy smile.

And because of this, all three gangs had removed their gazes from each other and onto her as if remembering her presence.

Oh Kyemi. Fate has a funny way of playing around doesn't it?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

CHOW!

PHEW! Got my results back for my yearly exams and I did okay! I live in Australia by the way, so I have School Certs coming up next week so like, this is an update until then! :) Just wanted to put one in! WISH ME LUCK!~ :)

And wow. This Kyemi chick is super duper lucky! Depending on how you see things that is. So, finally. A moment in the story where all three gangs AND Kyemi are in the same scene together! And also! Expect the chapter which is 3 days ahead in this story ;D If yah get mah hint ;D, will be in 2 chapters! SO WATCH OUT! :D

Thankyou for reading!! :)

@lilmissy How's this for progress? HAHA Not much actually! How was this chapter? And wow! Straightforward Jonghyun much! Gosh, such a player! ;D

@pinkypn HAHA I know right! Poor Kyemi, but who knows. Maybe she was fated to always be involved with gangs! ;D

@ iluvreading Glad you like my humour! Though there isn't much in this chapter! I will be sure to make the upcoming ones more funny :)

@beastlyteenrshinebig I AGREE! I would LOVE to be Kyemi! But theres a difference between dreams and reality. Le Sigh! and I hope your party was fun! :) And we all have lives! ^^ DISNEY MOVIES FTW! Was this chapter predicatable?! :) And the next chapter won't be predictable! Well at least I hope not! :D

SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT!!~~smiley