The Night

A Player, Badass and Gentleman... IS MY ONLY HOPE?!

Kyemi's POV

"Who's that girl?" (A/N Tell me who's that girl!!!~~~ EXID )

"Yeah, that's the new girl everyone is talking about, didn't you hear?"

"Who said?"

"I don't know. Someone just told me."

"I bet she's rich. Look at her posture."

Really Lym? Really? My Posture. Posture. That's what made you think I'm rich? Yeah well, Hi to you too. Not.

DEEEEEEP BREATHES KYEMI!!! You can do this!!! It's just another day, Another day of school... Another day of school as Kyemi. Just not exactly the same as any other day. Let me tell you, changing up your style from fashion to transport, is not as easy as it seems. Everyone is judgmental and therefore they will all judge. Just like Lym and pretty much the whole damn school community. Like geez, I'm still wearing the uniform!!! Just not as per usual.

Instead of the usual school shoes, tie, blouse and skirt, I kinda modified it up a bit. I'm wearing the skirt still just an extra inch higher than normal. NO I AM NOT A . It's about 2 inches above my knee. Not high at all. My tie was loosened but gracefully, not all mangled and my blouse had the top button undone. My shoes, well let's just say it burned in hell and is never coming back. Putting it nicely. Instead of the big chunky black leather school shoes that were part of the uniform code, not that anyone ever followed it, I wore the new and upcoming Adidas kicks with the wings and multi-colour.

Okay, so I lightened up you guys!!! I get to FINALLY be me at school. I get to FINALLY BREATHE. And you know what, I'm not going to go back to shy and inverted Kyemi ever again. So what caused the change? Here's the low down:

Flashback:

10pm

DON'T LET GO!!! I SAID DON'T LET GO! YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T LET GO!!!! HUHUHHUHUUU YOU LET GO. STUPID. HE COULD HAVE BEEN ALIVE. BUT. YOU. LET. GO. T.T

Yes people... I am watching the Titanic

11pm

Must not sleep. Must not sleep. Must not sleep. Must nott......

11:59pm

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

12AM

*knock knock*

*THUD* "! oh jokes!" I couldn't help but exclaim after I fell off the couch. Making up for my noise, I crept to the monitor in silence. Producing no noise, I slowly pressed the camera view button and saw a figure in the screen. It was a man by the looks of it, a man wearing a hood. It was too dark to see but then he looked up into the camera and said, "I'm here from your mum and dad" and then he stepped back out of view.

Dashing like crazy I reached the door where I unlocked the 2 chains. Just before I unlocked the main lock, I grabbed the bat I kept hidden in the umbrella stand and held it in ready position.

1

2

3!

*Click* *Oft* I pushed pushed open the heavy door to be met with the eyes of the man. He grabbed my wrist holding the bat and pressed hard into the vein area causing me to involuntarily drop the bat. But I pulled away from the man and ducked under his arm back into my apartment. Okay, so maybe he isn't a good guy. Facing off with the man in the dark, I spared glances around the room looking for an escape route. The door was still open, I could duck under his arms when he goes to grab me when I approach and make a run for it. The window is also open but then I saw a shadow dashing past the window. Oh so you've got friends hey? Window, not an option. The only chance was the door. Taking a deep breath, "You know, this could go on forever. You could just leave me alone and I'll leave you alone, not that I was doing anything to you in the first place, and we can just go on, living our own seperate lives." It felt weird talking to complete darkness, but I could tell he was still there by the door.

"Look, I'm on your side. I work for your dad and mum. Great people. I have a letter from them. Would you care to see? And put down the bloody knife for God's sake Kyemi."

The heck?! How can he see in the dark!? Yes, so I grabbed a knife from the kitchen bench top, I wasn't going to throw it or something! Not without locking onto the target which proved to be impossible in the dark. Well impossible to me it seems.

"Prove it. Slide the letter over." I warned.

"Okay, Here. I put it on the table. I'm leaving now, so you can read in peace. But my address is on the back. After you've read it, go to that address. Preferrably before Sunrise please. I would you but it seems you need space at the moment. Goodnight Kyemi. I'll see you soon, I hope." And just like that, he left. He even closed the door behind him. I looked out the window and I saw 3 figures getting into a sleek black luxury car and driving off into the moonlight.

Turning on the light of my apartment, I noticed that he indeed left a letter on the table besides a flower. Where did that flower come from? I hadn't noticed him holding one before. Moving on to more pressing matters, the script on the letter had my name on the front, in my dad's handwriting.

So he was telling the truth..

______________________________________________________________

HAPPY EASTER!!!

weo!!! Took me a while but HEY! I EVENTUALLY uploaded! Are you proud?! Yes, you should be.

SO here it is! The long awaited chapter!!

I'm just about to type up the next part to this! In case you haven't noticed, this chapter is not exactly complete. Who are the 3 guys?

Hmm

;) oh the suspense

SUBSCRIBE & COMMENT!~ smiley