More than awkward.

A Player, Badass and Gentleman... IS MY ONLY HOPE?!

Kyemi's POV

It was awkward. So so so so so awkward. Well at least I thought it was. There we were, hand in hand in the elevator. Actually, at first it was alright... Just silence. Until some weird Chinese traditional melody started playing in the background. He was staring straight ahead, I was staring straight ahead and the music was whistling straight ahead. Well this is awkward. But hand on a second, what was up with all the "my girl" he was talking about?

"Yah.. Kim Jonghyun..."

"Kwon Kyemi" 

We said it at the same time. Whipping our faces around to each other and we held the gaze until Jonghyun did something unforgettable.

We were halfway down level 4 when he reached behind me, pressing me against the side wall in the process and pushed the emergency button, placing the lift in a stand still. The lights turned off and blue neon lights replaced the dimmed white light. Our reflections in the mirror were ghostly and our faces tinted teal. It was all too creepy that I had to hold onto Jonghyun closer. 

"What are you-"

"I think..." His face was so close to mine. He stared straight into my eyes and simultaneously brushed my hair to one side exposing a side of my neck. His eyes locked onto my pale neck and he leaned in closer. The moment was happening all too fast, the next thing I knew, I moved closer and joined our lips together. At first it was gentle and fragile. Almost like we were going to crush each other under even the slightest pressure. After we pulled apart I realised my fingers had weaved through his soft hair. It's as soft as it looks, trust me on this. His hand had moved to caress my cheek. It brushed against my skin like a feather tickling me in the process. Letting out an inevitable giggle, our eyes met again, this time his wasn't soft. It was content, happy. Through the reflections of his eyes, I saw myself. My skin glowed, I looked happy. But I didn't know if I felt happy. 

Before I could contemplate anymore about my wellbeing, Jonghyun leaned in and nuzzled his head inbetween my shoulder and neck. He planted gentle whispering kisses along my neck leading up to behind my ear then he whispered; "I think I like you... Kwon.. Kyemi."

And then..

and then he collapsed in my arms.

.

..

....

"YAH!!! KIM JONGHYUN!! YOU DRUNK PABO!!" Aish!! Pabo Pabo Pabo. I'm a fool. He's just drunk out of his mind! Why else would he do that?! Or better yet, why did I initiate it? Do I... Do I like Kim Jonghyun!?

_________________________________________________________________________________

KISS HER SOBER JONGHYUN!!!

well it's clear who I'm rooting for isn't it!? ;) Doesn't mean it will end up like that though. But who knows! 

Really short chapter but ya know. Exams and all that. And thankyou for the best wishes!! I will try to finish this fic before the end of September!!! :) HEHEHE 

So like, Watch out ;)

But really, Was this scene okay? I'm actually not sure if it fits in at this point of time, but I kind of want to rush to the ending sooner rather than later :L 

And I just realised but Infinite totally dropped out of the thing!! I'll be sure to include a little bipolar L/Myungsoo in next chapter somehow :) 

Subscribe & Comment~~