SM's Daughters

A Player, Badass and Gentleman... IS MY ONLY HOPE?!

Jonghyun's POV

Okay, fast forwarding abit, we, as in SHINee, is now in seoul High. HEHE this is a school? IT'S LIKE A FREAKING MANSION! Jks. it looks like a snobby hole. 

Anyways! We came to the cafeteria... but only that God damned Myungsoo was there from running man. Oh well, he's good enough... So while Onew was causing a scene, the rest of us were secretly carrying out our real motives. To find Boss' daughters. But as I was looking, I noticed a girl behind Myungsoo... She was pretty cute. 

I couldn't help but stare at her and then it was only when I blinked that I realised... I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF A STARING COMPETITION!!! OOOOH I LIKE HER! BUT I MUST NOT LOSE!!!

WATERY-EYES. MUST. RESIST. MY PRETTY FACE MUST NOT BE RUINED BECAUSE OF MY LACK OF THE ABILITY TO KEEPING MY TINY EYES OPEN.   .

..

...

DAMMIT! I blinked. 

"YES!!!" HAHAH Was that the girl I was dueling? She's actually really really cute! I'll get to her after school or something. I'll work my charms and ta-da!!~~~ 

But then she went ahead and punched Hyung.... WOW. FIESTY. I LIKE.

I really gotta know this girl. But then I didn't realise I said that she was "cute" aloud... She was about to throw me a right hook but was stopped when Infinite walked in. 

Phew! I wouldn't have been able to defend myself against her, my reflexes were pretty slow when it's against a pretty girl such as herself. 

Then that's when I noticed the girls sitting behind where that girl was standing. This was it. It was Boss's daughters.

I looked around at where they were sitting. It seemed that they were keeping to themselves. Good, that's what Boss would have wanted. They can listen to instructions well than. They were a bit chubby but looked well fed. They, however looked to be the type that backstabs. Fake innocence is what I call it. 

They're names? Park EunMi and DaraMi

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

CIAO!!

weooo!!! Short update but it's suffiecient to give you an answer and a little hint as to what they're like!!~~~

Jonghyun... hMM, I'm trying to make him seem cocky like Junhyung I guess but it's sort of turning out to be in between Myunsoo's personality and Junhyung's. HAHA

Sorry it's short, I have my exams on right now, and I'm taking a break from studying. BUT! i'm also prety distracted by RUNNING MAN! I LOVE THAT SHOW!!

STRESSSS!!~~~~~~~~ Watching episode 64 with SNSD. SAH CUTE!!! :D HEHEHE

SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT!!~~smiley