The Meeting

A Player, Badass and Gentleman... IS MY ONLY HOPE?!

Kyemi's POV

"So we're all good?" Key asked.

"Ye ye ye, we got this." Hyunseung quipped. 

"No. Just no. Don't ever say that again, you understand?" Who says "Ye ye ye"? Where is your Grammar skills!? 

Whoa whoa whoa. You didn't miss much. Trust me on this. The boys came up from the elevator, thought we were a joke and was going in for the fight untill we kindly reminded them about the rules of the club they were in. After they it all up and sat down with us, I introduced us, Well and Truly. Commence all the "OMO. KYEMI!" "!" "YO WHAT UP?!" "OMO OMO OMO" The last one repeated over and over again by the one and only Yoseob untill I shut him up with a drink. 

After all the introductions, they were oddly formal with SHINee. A complete transition from earlier before when they full fought it out on the streets. es. This is exactly why you do not go around judging books by its cover. 

Anyhow, after all was said and done, we told them the plan. Their reaction was "give us two days to think about it." And hence the beginning of this chapter where Key asks "So we're all good?"

Phew! That was a handful to recap!

So moving on, nothing particularly interesting caught my eye during the meeting except for two things. 

1) Yong Junhyung was silent the whole way and observed me with the greatest detail. To be quite frank, it freaked the out of me. Not like it showed though. I ignored him the whole time.

2) Kim Jonghyun stayed by myside the whole time and had a hand on my thigh. It wasn't in a ual way. More of a, "it's all going to be okay" way. Although to be quite honest, it was really comforting. He was staring straight ahead at the boys discussing the whole time asif his hand wasn't there. Sneaky bastard. 

I was sitting there sipping on a fanta letting Minho and Onew talk out the specifics of our next meeting thinking about the above two points. It wasn't until Jonghyun rubbed his hand on my knee that aroused me from my thoughts. Whipping my face to his direction and away from my drink which had preoccupied my vision, I caught his strong gaze and a wink. 

A wink. 

A wink from Kim Jonghyun.

ARGH! Why are you so confusing?! One minute you don't want to be anywhere near me, the next you put my shoe on and give me that.. that... that smouldering look! And then you tell me to be careful! And now you're full rubbing my leg up and WINKING. What next?! You're going to ignore me again? I wouldn't be too surprised if you did... Boys...

"Kyemi! It was nice meeting you here! And don't you worry! We'll consider your proposal and do all we can to help" Doojoon waved me out of my second reverie. Man, these guys must think I'm drunk. As a group, all of us stood up to greet BEAST goodbye. And as they all went past me they gave me a pat on the back or a kiss. Until it was Junhyung's turn. As he was going in for a sneaky grab, Jonghyun grabbed his hand and twisted it back that looked so painful, I don't even know how Junhyung kept his face straight.. With the occasional eye twitch... Yeah, it must hurt. 

"No one should treat a lady like that. Especially my lady." Jonghyun growled so the whole company could freaking hear. His anger resonated off the walls everyone could feel it. 

Um.. okay. no wait. what?! MY LADY?! WHO'S LADY?! Your lady?! Before I could even speak a word he corrected himself.

"This lady. No one should touch this lady." Jonghyun flung his arm away while Junhyung and the rest of us stood in shock. We all heard. There's no denying. 

He thinks I'm his lady?... I'm not quite sure what to make of that. But while I was rendered completely speechless, Jonghyun took the opportunity to stalk out first. Or so he thinks. Regaining my speech;

"YAH! KIM JONGHYUN!!! PALLI NEOWA!!" This stopped him. But only to make him turn around and stare.. or glare... no-no, definitely glaring at me. But then the strangest thing happened, his eyes softened. I never noticed, but his eyes are a beautiful brown when they're... vulnerable. Cute.

But then someone enveloped my hand in theirs and dragged me away. It was Jonghyun and we were in the elevator and as the doors shut close, the last thing I saw was SHINee's smirking faces and BEAST's shocked expressions flashing at me. And then the doors closed and the buttons beeped and we were on our way down.

God knows what the rest of the night we're in for is like...

It's a mystery. Like the guy next to me; Kim. Jonghyun.

Who am I to you? And more importantly, who are you to me?

But I guess we're about to find out aren't we?

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

MIANHE!

So I took a very long break. Not really, school just and well yeah. I'm updating at the worst times; exams. I don't know why and I know I probably shouldn't BUT YOLO! ;D

Hope you enjoy! So whatcha think?

Kyemi is Jonghyun's girl? ;)

Subscribe & Comment~~