Junghyung AGAIN?! WITH BEAST!?

A Player, Badass and Gentleman... IS MY ONLY HOPE?!

Kyemi's POV

It's been a week since I had first been introduced to Infinite. And also a week til my parents return!! ^^

In that week a lot happened. I become closer to Infinite, in particular Sungjong and Myungsoo. I was always with one of them. Myungsoo walked me home after school on the days the Sungjong didn't take me shopping or even to the amusement parks. Sigh, that crazy cutie pie. He was in essence, my new best friend. OH AND MYUNGSOO AND I WENT TO GET MY BIKE! It's perfectly fine. That Myungsoo better thank his lucky stars it's fine... == 

EunMi and DaraMi for some reason completely ignore me everytime I tried to talk to them. So I didn't really want to introduce them to Infinite. It was odd how I thought about. I never had this much fun or laughed this much when I was with EunMi and DaraMi. Did that mean we weren't best friends to begin with? I'm not really a whiz on friends but I knew that friends looked out for each other and EunMi and DaraMi only looked out for each other. Whenever I had trouble with someone or I had to get notes off them in class, they would never give it to me and start lecturing me. Although, I had just assumed at the time that they were just helping me do my own work and teach me my wrongs. But now that I happen to talk to SungYeol in classes now, in the day that I had missed class, due to Myungsoo taking me to the Garden, he happily lent me the notes AND taught me what it was about. I couldn't help but come to the conclusion that my life is better with EunMi and DaraMi in it. Gosh, it took me a year to realise they were complete es. They always asked to come to my house but I refused because my house is MINE and only MINE. Plus, mum and dad told me to not invite anyone over.

[A/N Does this sort of explain why EunMi and DaraMI were es? The reason to why they are backstabbing her is still to be announce ;D]

Anyways, during this week, I've kept that title of Seoul High's Unpredictable Chicka Babe. Apparently, I had all the right curves, I had the nicest and also the most blunt alternating personality and that I was something of a Queenka. But I didn't mind. Students didn't approach me or anything. They just looked. So I wasn't really giving myself away was I umma and appa? I hope not.

Anyways, I am now currently, walking home by myself on a Friday afternoon since Myungsoo and Sungjong said they had business to do with Infinite and that I should walk myself back home. Straight away. EEEhh, what Infinite did was their business and not mine so I had no need to go and stalk them. So I did what they said... Until I walked past an Icecreamery!

HUBBA BUBBA!!! I could not resist. So just like that, I ignored their warnings and went inside the store. To buy myself some ice cream. Some boooootiful ice cream ;D [A/N I know I spelt beautiful wrong! It's supposed to be like that!]

I was choosing flavours walking up and down the buckets of flavours. Should I get choc mint or cookies and cream? Or plain strawberry? Or OH OHH! BUBBLE GUM? OMG THERE'S MANGO ICE CREAM HERE. No. I shall get something way more amazing than any of those flavours....

I WILL GET THEM COMBINED!!!! >:)

HEHE Good plan Kyemi, after paying my $10 ice cream. YES! I KNOW! It was a rip off. but so totally worth it. I even got gummy bears and snakes mixed into it. :P YUUUUM. anyways! I was back outside about to mount my yellow bike whil steering with one hand and eating the ice cream with the other that I heard some guy yell my name out. Thinking it was someone from Infinite, I stopped pedalling and turned around...

To see Yong Junhyung. OH MY DEAR SWEEET ICE CREAM WITH GUMMY BEARS AND SNAKES.

He was running straight at me... But that's when I noticed that 4 other guys were behind him, yelling his name. I knew them. The rest of BEAST.

HUHUHUHUHUHU OF ALL PEOPLE, I WAS THE UNFORTUNATE ONE WHO HE JUST HAD TO CHASE.

Wait... Why was he chasing me?

WELLP! NO TIME TO FIND OUT! I AM GETTING OUT OF HERE. BEAST IS SO FREAKING SCARY. They were wearing black and DID I SEE THE HILT OF A KNIFE IN ONE OF THEIR POCKETS?! THAT'S IT!

I'M RUNNING!!! I MEAN RIDING!!!

But then I realised riding away from someone while eating an icecream cone was a difficult challenge. It was either ditch my $10 ice cream and ride away orrrr get caught... But my ice creaaaam!!! NO! I WILL NOT GIVE UP MY LIFE AND DISHONOUR MY PARENTS.

"AAAAHH!!!" Yes. I shrieked. Ladies and Gentleman. I, Kwon Kyemi, shrieked. You wanna know why? Because while I was debating on whether to ditch my icecream or ride away, I had stupidly stopped pedalling altogether. And all the while, Junghyung was still chasing me and so was BEAST. By the time I looked up from my ice cream into Junghyung's face, the rest of BEAST had caught up.

"YAH! HYUNG! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! WHO IS THIS?! *Pant pant* " This would be Kikwang. I can remember. He was like a good fighter or something. But really. No one in BEAST was a better fighter than the guy clamping my hand under the pressure of his. My poor ice cream! It was melting!!~~ :"(

"Yah.... Yaaaaah. YAH!" Junhyung was catching his breath and trying to YAH me.... to not a really scary effect...

"YOU'RE THE CHICK WHO RODE INTO ME LAST WEEK!" Oh . So he remembered. Play innocent Kyemi! INNOCENT I TELL YOU!

"I don't know what you're talking about. P-P=Please let me go Junhyung-shi." Yes, that's right. I am proud of you Kwon Kyemi. You're acting is amazing.

"IT'S YOU! STOP LYING! You were the one who ran into me! It's that same bike! I saw it tied by the cafe the other week so I placed a tracker on it! And here it is! With you! Happily riding on it!... It's You ==" Damn MYUNGSOO! Had to put it somewhere Obvious didn't ya!? DIDN'T YAH!

Fine, time to confess Kyemi.

"Ah! Mianhe! I was late to school and I was in a rush. Though I really did thought I bowed my apology to you Junhyung-shi" Lies. All lies. I ran from you. Cos' you're freaking scary.

Junhyung seemed to debate within himself on whether or not he should let me go or punish me. He put his guard down and I took that opportunity.

"Well, if all's settled, I will be leaving first now. Bye!!~~" And I rode away. Just like that. I rode away from one of the scariest gangs. But stupidly, I hadn't gotten away at all. Because Junhyung's foot was right under the wheel of the bike and I rode right on top of it. GREAT. NICE WORK KYEMI! OUTSTANDING! *Note sarcasm.

Now I have to stay. And apologise. Again. Since he knows me now.

"Ah! Mianhe Junhyung-shi." I bowed. I decided to get off my bike. There was no way I was evading this intervention. May as well stick it out proudly.

Junhyung looked at me bewildered. I don't think he was mad. More like he was thinking, this girl ran me over... again?!!? Probably.

"Wait a second." Some guy called Yoseob randomly announced.

"Aren't you the girl who befriended Infinite last week?"

Smart kid. Too smart == Not good for ya kiddo.

"Maybe, Maybe not." I played coy. I won't give them any answers. Gotta remain an invisible girl who they will forget in two days. Yes, that's right Kyemi. You go for that plan.

"What do you mean 'maybe, maybe not'" Hyunseung said.

"Exactly what I want it to mean." Am I confusing them?

"No, I swear, you're names are the exact same. There's even pictures of you all over those social networking sites, Me2Day was one." Where in the heck did PICTURES come from?!

"Like I said. Maybe, Maybe not! Now, I gotta go. I'm really sorry for running you over. Again, Junhyung-shi. I'll be leaving first now!" I took this opportunity to ride on my bike again. This time I was ice cream-less as I ate it while I was talking to them. Yes, that's right. You be duh smart guuurl.

As I rode away I heard BEAST yell out, "WE'LL BE SEEING YOU AGAIN SOON KWON. KYEMI." Okay, well that TOTALLY gave me the shivers. Like. who yells stuff out like that? Well who cares, I will be out of here in a week. Umma and Appa will be back in a week and we'll move to another country and continue living like before.

Right Kyemi. You're absolutely right.

Yet my self conscious said, "You go on believing that Kwon Kyemi. You believe that."

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

SECOND UPDATE!

HEHEH So more info on the sisters. More interaction with BEAST. But this chapter is a bit long.

ALSO! ONE WEEK TIL HER PARENTS ARE BACK! Or will they be back?! Or what happens when they AREN't back. That's a better question ;D

SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT!!~~~smiley