Further into the Night and into the Morning

A Player, Badass and Gentleman... IS MY ONLY HOPE?!

KJSFHKDSHFKDSHFKHSDKF I WROTE IT ALL AND I WAS DOWN TO THE LAST SENTENCE AND IT DELETED ITSELF!!! FHAKDFJHKGF ROAR. I IS MAD.

Le sigh. Fine, I see how AsianFanfics wants to play this. Please excuse my writing if it seems a little less detailed than usual.

And this is a double update!! Quick!! Go read the previous chapter if you haven't!!! Or it'll just be a major spoiler! LOL

Kyemi's POV

Dearest Kyemi,

We're so sorry. We did all that we could but we just couldn't come home. At least, not just yet.

We're so sorry. We broke our promise, But please still trust us.

The only way, is to entrust the help of the man and his friends. The man who delivered this letter, he help you, to help us.

We know, that we may have lost your trust, but think about it carefully. What is trust to you and what does it mean.

This is all we can say, but remember the key is in your heart.

Love mum and dad.

And this is how I ended up here. At the bottom of the address that was scrawled on the back of the envelope. It led to a building of luxury studios. The surroundings were other apartments but you could obviously tell which building was the most expensive to rent. Whoever delivered this letter was a big guy in the financial chain I'm guessing. That or he's a crim. After tonight, nothing is impossible.

It is located on the other side of the City from my apartment and dressing in a cream knit sweater, jeans and silver kicks and a beanie, at 1 am, let's be frank, I'm still cold. I had walked from one side of the City to the other, thankful that there was no signs of life on the streets. No asses to kick and no time to waste. I scouted out the area, Peering behind the building I noted a small garden and a bunch of chairs around a table. Most likely used when they were eating barbeques or something. The fence surrounding it was iron, impossible to climb without aid, but in that instance, If I was in a hurry, I could easily grab a chair and lean it against the fence as a booster. My escape route taken care of, I breathed in and walked through the automatic glass sliding doors into the mystery.

"Hi! You must be Kyemi!! The boys have told me about you! Go on! Go through these gates and straight to the elevators on the right hand side. Have a good night!" And she winked at me. She freaking winked at me. Great. She now thinks I'm a prosti or something. The whole place looks so extravagant! The gates she was talking about were those gates that were at the train station or in work buildings. Not studios. The gates were already open and sparing a glance at the women, she just smiled and gestured me through. As she said, the elevators were on the right hand side, but on the left, metal sticks gently interwoven to imitate a vine sprialling up the left hand wall all the way up to the ceiling. The address said 9. So I assumed it was level 9. The highest floor of this building. So they also owned the pent. This just keeps getting more and more interesting.

The elevators opened right up to a foyer. Stepping onto the foyer, the elevator automatically closed behind me and then the power went out. Almost like I was trapped on this floor. Almost. Ignoring the claustrophobic feeling I padded carefully towards the door. The foyer held nothing but the foyer itself and the door. It was bare otherwise.

Reaching for their knocker, the door already automatically opened and before I could even open my eyes from my blink, I was dragged in by familiar hands. The same callused hands of the man. And then came the voice.

"K-Kwon Kyemi?! Is that you?" The grip on my wrist vanished immediately and I let my eyes focus on the said being. It was Kim Jonghyun and behind him? It was SHINee.

___________________________________________________________________________________________

It was longer...

But then I cut it down to the necessary. I figured I'd cut all the details of her getting there and got straight to the point! So! What do you think?!

SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT!!~ smiley