Making Sense

A Player, Badass and Gentleman... IS MY ONLY HOPE?!

Kyemi's POV

"So you're telling me. That my parents... is your boss. By extension of the contract they made when they were still in charge... pretty much over 17 years ago..."

Key shifted, clearly uncomfortable. "Well, yes but see-"

"No, no. Shut up. Don't talk." Closing my eyes, I blocked out the scene before me. I was sitting in their living room. Everything fit in place with the luxury studio exterior. It was just Key and Taemin in the room with me. Onew and Minho went out on a small errand and Jonghyun disappeared soon after I was dragged in.

My parents were controlled by the gangs. They can't leave. All because the gangs needed a leader. After they left, the newly appointed leaders failed to match the gangs need and eventually an uprising occurred. In consequence, two bodies missing, or rather, "Body parts were scattered across the country so that the National police couldn't identify them if they found a piece. Like an eyeball or something." In the words of Taemin of course.

So after the two gang leaders of SM and YG were killed, the gangs sought out my parents to reinstate them in the lead. Because apparently, whatever they were doing before is what they crave now. My parents have no choice but to oblige, it's like some sort of their duty, their respect to the gangs that they carry out as in their previous life. So, where do I come in? Apparently, I'm the newest heir to BOTH gangs, all because my parents married and formed an aliance. So pretty much, the strongest gangs in Seoul right now is those lead by my parents. If an occasion happens and they get killed, voila! I'm it.

Why was I in hiding and not in training? My parents are looking for another way. A way which, from what Key told me, "If we can get other gangs more infamous and renowned, the gangs would want those leaders and not my parents. In extension, they will let my parents go and recruit the other gangs as leaders. It's like politics you see. A twisted form of politics. Where instead of the leaders killing to keep their position, they're killing to get a way out."

So what can I do to help? Find a maximum of 2 gangs and train them to be the best of the best. Train them to be the next two big gangs. The next SM and YG. The future of the dark side. Why is it that I can train them? Because I've been trained as a child, I just never knew. Dad had been playing games with me since I could see. Games like Find-The-Way-Out and Who-Is-The-Bad-Guy-In-The-Crowd and Where-Is-The-Weak-Point. You see, I'm a naive child, I thought it was all fun and games, but reaching an understanding now, it was all part of a bigger picture.

Now, why SHINee? Why did SHINee deliver the message to me? They're going to help me find two gangs and train them with me. They want out of the gang business as well. But in between high school and well, their new mission to train with me, they still have to follow errands my parents send them on. They are the second highest gang in SM&YG. But there's one thing. They want out. And so to get out, they need my help.

Well, that's the low down. Seems like everyone needs someone's help in this life isn't it?

Taking A deep breath, I opened my eyes and blinked at Key's and Taemin's expectant faces, "Where do we start?"

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Yo!

Here's just an understanding of the plan. Does it make sense? Tbquiteh, I just made all that up on the spot. LOL, So we'll see how it goes.

More frequent updates from me!!! BE PROUD!! :D

SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT!!~~smiley