At MyungSoo's house - Part 1

A Player, Badass and Gentleman... IS MY ONLY HOPE?!

 

 

 

MyungSoo's POV

 

 

I wonder if Kyemi is free today, it's been a long time now. I just want to meet her, since i'm bored right nowand I'm sure that i don't wanna meet the guys today. Wanna know why ?...... When I visited Hoya hyung i opened his room and so the other guys there and a girl but SungJong was missung, i was a bit playful around the girl and the awkward thig was that Sungjong was that GIRL !!!

Yeah so now i'm sure i don't wanna see the guys now, becuase if they see me they would burst ou of laughing. But i really wanna meet Kyemi now, wait a moment why don't i just go to her House. I'm so stupid =_= 

 

So put on my Shoes and closed my house. Hmm looks like it's gonna rain every moment, I better should run. Before i could take any step I saw Kyemi ruuning around like crazy at the park. I laughed and ran up to her.

"Hey, are you running for fun or are you planning to do something crazy, because if you continue that you would probably faint" I sadi to her laughing.

"Oh my god, It's you" Kyemi shouted a bit ummm... how should i explain it hmmm let's say a bit Crazy. 

"woah, hold on there Miss, it will rain soon you better come to my house or you wanna wait here outside in the rain and get ." I said and looked innocent into her eyes. Then she sglared at me and stood next to me.

 

"Good girl" I pat  her head like a dog and brought her to my House. I know she doesn't know me for a long time, but i won't do anything to her PROMISE. I'm just beign the Gentleman I am.

"So where are your parents ?" She asked me. Now that I noticed it she looks like a five years old child who wants Ice Cream. How Cute ^_^

"Oh, they are in Japan having their Anniversary" I said while taking my shoes off. "r-r-r-really, so that means we're alone in this house" Kyemi stuttered. Why is she stuttering.......OH, kekekeke okay i got.

 

"yep, we have the house just for us two" I approached her, I saw her backing away so i didn't stop and finally she hit the wall. "You know what, you're such an innocent girl and a over-reacting one too." I laughed out loud and fell on the floor.

"yah that isn't funny, you..you...you..." she couldn't say anything and gave up. "Okay, enough i will cook us dinner okay ?, just do whatever you won't but don't steal or don't do anything CRAZY" I shouted the last part very loud when I was in the Kitchen. "Like i would do anything weird" Kyemi said to me and watched TV.

 

 

Hmmm...somehow I'm really happy that I met her.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

A-YO People ! 

 

Sorry for waiting so long, but what do you think of the chapter i'm really sorry if it's too..short. 

 

Anyways did you see SHINee's new video Why so serious? I liked the song but the video not...wanna know why..Jjong wasn't there =_= because of his car accident :(

 

Hey guys! It's TheInevitable here! I am so sorry this update has taken so long! I'm in my final year of high school and the final exams that get me into Uni is really close. So I've decided to stop editing the chapters that Damcing_Sweetie has written! Maybe at the end of the year I will come back and edit, but for now, I really have no time to myself, and I think it's best to not delay this story any longer! Sorry about this! But here's Dancing_Sweetie's newest chapter!! *unedited*

 

 

SUBSCRIBE&COMMENT!!~~I