Where Are We Going?

Black Blindfolds

I slump down, and sit along the wall. I spread my legs into a rough V with my legs bent. I frown, and run my tongue along my teeth. I feel the two sharp ones on top, paired with the two sharp ones on bottom. I gaze out of my room to the green and blue planet I wish to see. I grab and put my jacket back on.
A high pitched squeal rings in the block, and the brunette across from me hisses.
"What is happening?!" The silver haired man at the end of the block yells. Several of the guards run in, with black chain cuffs in their hands.
"Everybody up!" One yells, and I grab my book. It hides in a pocket, the pen slipped inside. The cuffs are placed on our wrist, with black blindfolds over our eyes.
"Move!" One yells, and we stumble. We are blindly lead. I think I'm last.
The air changes, it smells more like oil then our block. I hear metal hit metal, and something being fired. The cold metal digs into my skin, and I shuffle nervously.
I'm yanked forward, before I'm pushed down. Something swings, and the chains break. I'm moved, and laid on something cold. The blindfold is ripped off me, and I'm shoved forward. I feel myself moving, and shot off. I see the white circular walls. A small window, and I see the blackness of space. I see myself reflected back. I run my hand down the clear glass, as something flashes. I turn, and see the dark suit. I run my fingers over the silver adornments, and frown. Something flashes again, as I touch the glass again. A silver outline of something appears.
"Please listen as you change," it says, sounding neither male nor female, neither man nor machine. I allow my jacket to fall, matching it with my black pants.
"Vampires were almost destroyed. Humans believe none are left. You and the five sent with you are the few which remain."
I put on the blue pants, zipping as the voice continues.
"You all need to find your mates, and prove that you are worthy of living."
I put on the black shirt, and start buttoning it up.
"You are all in this together."
The silver haired vampire appears on the screen.
"N. Confirmed 500 years old. He'll be the leader."
His picture moves to the upper left corner. The redhead, who in my hundred years of life I've never heard speak, appears next.
"Leo. Estimated 450 years old. N's second."
Leo. His moves to the upper middle. One with black hair appears next. I finish with my last button.
"Ken. Confirmed 325 years old."
His moves to the upper right. The orange-haired next.
"Ravi. Confirmed 275 years old."
And his moves to the bottom left. The brunette across the block from me is next.
"Hongbin. Estimated 250 years old."
His moves to the middle left. I put on the jacket, and bite my lip. I show, and I know what expect.
"Hyuk. Confirmed 100 years old. Don't anger."
Don't anger? What? What did I do for that? My picture moves, and the robot appears again.
"Good luck."
It disappears, and a timer replaces it.
30
29
28
27
26
I grab my book, and put it in my pocket.
20
19
18
17
16
This can't be hard. Find my mate, and don't go crazy.
10
9
8
7
6
I'll get to see what I've always wanted to see.
3
2
1
I feel heavy, and I look out the window again. I'm falling. Fast. I cross my arms, and feel a very rough impact. The tube I'm in breaks, and I crawl out. I see more broken ones, and the others crawling out.
I look around, and see the dark blue of the sky. The moon which I called home.
I know at least one thing now.
Vampires have returned to earth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: what? Scene references to the actual mv. Weird. (-<) <3 ^_^