Our Problems

Black Blindfolds

I sit on my bed. Ken found out a town near here has a blood bank, with donations taken every three months, when he went on his date.
I can't really sleep. I have my book open, pen clicked on top of it. I grab my bag of blood, and stab a straw into it. I grab the pen, and begin writing.


Well, everything has happened, and then some.
•Leo found us a home. It's old, needs work, hidden away, but home.
•I've learned where to bite, and somewhat to fight.
•Ken found his mate. Lucky him.
•Leo. Leo is my father. I don't know what to make of this. He was there for the almost hundred years. But he wasn't there something would be nice.
•They found a place for me. For when I go crazy.
•I've learned vampires aren't the only supernatural beings. Wolves and dryads exist.
•I met Namu, she's a dryad. Also, Byunjin, she's a wolf.
I hope that the craziness will calm down. It's getting old.
•~• Hyuk


I drop my pen, and lean back. I sip my blood, and smile. This could work for a long while. I close my book, and put it on my table. I look out the window. I should get ready. I stand, and finish my bag. I set it on my table, and walk to my closet. I look to the clothes with were hung. Two black shirts, a white and black striped hoodie, a green shirt, and my suit jacket. My suit pants, and two pairs of jeans lay folded. I still don't know who did this. I grab the package of boxers, and take a clean set. I open a drawer of the thin upright dresser, and put the rest inside. I change out of the pajamas bottoms decided for me, and into jeans and the green shirt. My muscles have started to fade slightly. I should get on that. I grab socks, and put them on before the black boots from my suit outfit. I grab my pajamas, and throw them on my bed as I walk out. I walk downstairs, and into a crossed armed N.
"Where are you going?" He asks, tapping his foot.
"Out the forest," I answer.
"Illusion. Now," he demands. The blond is so reflexive now.
"Happy?" I ask, sticking my hands into my pockets.
"Sure. Be back by dusk," he states. I roll my eyes, and head out the back.
I enter the woods, and make my way deep inside.
"Namu!" I yell, and I turn to see her.
"Hello Hyuk," she greets, and I smile.
"Hey," I say as I hear crashing.
"You should really let paths form in your woods, Namu."
"No," Namu replies.
"Hey Hyuk."
"Hello Byunjin," I say, and we all stand here.
"Clearing?" Namu asks, and Byunjin nods.
"Sure. Come on vampie. You'll love it," Byunjin comments. I follow them seemingly deeper in to the forest.
A break appears in the tree line. We pass it, and my eyes widen. A clear creak parts an almost perfect circle. Green grass reaches my ankles. Sunlight filters into the clearing, and it seems to sparkle.
"It's beautiful here," I whispers, scared my voice can break it.
"Thank you," Namu replies, and I look at her.
"It's her home, and one of the few places felt untouched," Byunjin explains.
"Yep! Now onto important things. You are going to sit down, and tell us what is wrong with your life," Namu decides, and I sigh.
"You were in a cage. By the other vampires," Byunjin points out. I walk to the stream, and sit down beside it. I watch my reflection as I start.
"I was raised on the moon. Don't ask me how or why. I don't know. For the longest time I've never knew who my mother or father were. About three days ago Leo, one of the vampires with me on the moon, told me something. He said he was my father." I bite my lip, and their reflections join mine. "I had a dream. It might have been a memory. I was being held by man with red hair, and he was saying goodbye to a woman with blue hair. I do believe he is my father. It's just. It's just I was up there for almost a hundred years. He could have said something. Our leader says it was to protect me. A hundred years!"
They watch me, and I push myself away from the stream.
"They were both vampires. This makes me more unstable than them. I'm scared. If you start running now I won't judge you."
"Dang," Byunjin says. "And I thought that my brothers forcing me to do well in school was bad."
I laugh.
"If only my life were that simple," I mutter. A simple scent of fresh flowers covers me, and I turn. Namu hugs my back, and I smile.
"Has he tried anything to fix it?" Namu asks.
"He let me punch and kick him," I sigh.
"And?"
"I feel calmer now that most of the rage is gone," I say.
"Good," Namu replies. I fall onto the grass, and sigh.
"Whose story is next?" I ask, and Namu's voice enters my ears.
"I'm a dryad. If the forest dies, I do. I can't leave it for long or at night. That sums up my problems," she laughs. I smile, and look to Byunjin.
"I am the only female in my pack. I'm expected to marry our alpha which left for a while. No, it's not . I only related to our only alpha remaining. I don't want to," Byunjin sighs.
"We're all screwed royally," I comment.
"Yep," Namu replies. I fall back on the grass, and they follow suit.
"Byunjin?" I call out.
"Yeah?" She replies.
"You say you're a wolf, who hasn't had her first shift. Why?" I question, and I hear a sigh from her.
"Somewhere in a wolf's genetic makeup. A male wolf can shift when he starts, umm, developing. A female wolf must be mated to shift. It's very stupid," she explains, and I frown.
"That sounds stupid," I agree.
"Yeah. I don't want to mate, but if I don't, I'll loose any chance to shift. I need to do before I'm eighteen," she whispers.
"That is just weird," I mutter, and she hums.
"The sun is going down. I need to go to my main tree," Namu notes, standing.
"My leader wants me back too," I state, standing myself up.
"See you guys around," Byunjin sighs, as we all stand.
"Byunjin, can you walk him back?" Namu asks, and she nods.
"Come on, vampie," she demands, walking away. I follow her, and she exhales deeply.
"Is something else wrong?" I ask, and she shrugs.
"I'll miss you once I mate," she says. I frown. "You seem nice."
"What does that mean?" I ask. She stops, and sighs.
"Wolves hate vampires. Just the wolf. It's another stupid thing," she explains.
"Oh," I utter, and she nods.
"Yeah," she sighs.
"When do you turn eighteen?" I ask.
"About a month," she tells me. I nod, and we reach the edge.
"Can we be friends? Until you have to shift?" I ask, and she nods.
"Yeah. Sure. Are you going to enroll in school?" She asks. I shrug.
"Lets see if I'm allowed. Sounds fun," I smile.
"See you," she laughs, starting to walk back into the woods. I walk inside, and look back.
"See you, Byunjin."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I started this a month ago. Yeah! I'm excited for Leo and Lyn thing! Question? what do you want me to refer to leo as? Please comment! (-<) <3 ^_^