What Now?

Black Blindfolds

"Did you guys all get that weird robot message?" The one I recognize as Ken asks, and they all nod.
"You. Do you know what that "don't anger" thing was about?" Asks N, our supposed leader. He points at me and I shrug.
"I was raised in my cell. I don't know," I reply. I sigh, and look around. I think the word from what we are on is beach.
"We should a place to recoup and create a human image," the orange-haired one, Ravi, suggests.
"We can do that?" I ask, and they turn to me.
"You were sheltered," the brunette says, and I shrug.
"Come on," N says, and we hike to who knows where. We follow and follow and follow.
I look back to the sky, and see the stars. I run my fingers over the plants I see, and I smile. All I've ever felt was smooth walls, smooth bags, and smooth clothes. The branches are rough, and have sharp edges. I think it's winter.  Little white things fall into my hand. They form water, and I smile.
"Hyuk! Come on!" N yells. I look to them, and see them standing. I walk, and watch more of the little white things float down.
"What is this?" I ask, as they swirl around us.
"Snow," Ravi explains. I pretend to not hear Hongbin cough out sheltered again.
"It's beautiful," I mutter, as more melts on my hands.
"You're weird," Ken says, as Leo starts moving forward. He freezes after awhile. He points, and N nods.
"Good job. Let's go," N complements. The pair manages to lead us to a cave.
"How did he know?" I question.
"Leo was the best vampire tracker back when we were younger," N says, and a small tint reaches Leo's cheeks.
"You used to live here?" I ask, as we crawl into the small opening. It's much bigger on the inside then it appears on the outside.
"Not here. I don't know where here is. But I'm sure we were all on earth at some point," N comments, and I shake my head.
"N. The boy is sheltered. A shelter vampire. It sounds even more stupid when said out loud," Hongbin says, and I frown.
"I didn't really get a choice," I mutter. N sighs, and sits on the flat rock.
"Come here and sit guys. We need some form of plan, and I think the first step is to create an illusion of humanity."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Thank you to KPopGirl18 for the poster. And happy fourth to my American readers! (-<) <3 ^_^