Sundown - End

Black Blindfolds

I watch as N and Suho talk. Leo and Ravi stand behind N with two wolves behind Suho. Byunjin sits beside me, watching with me.

“This is dumb, but at least they’re talking?” She says, looking over at me.

“I guess,” I agree, looking at her. I smile, before looking down. “Are you sure you’re okay with this?”

“With what? You being a vampire? Or me being stuck with you?” She asks back, grabbing my hand. “I’ve been okay with you being a vampire, but if you hurt me you know the pack will come after you.”

“I do,” I agree, grabbing and squeezing her hand. “But why would I hurt what makes me happy?”

“Now you’re just being cheesy,” she says, pushing my shoulder.

“Listen up,” N yells. We stand and walk closer to him.

“We’ve made an agreement,” Suho says, looking around at the fifteen of us.

“We won’t fight, but we hold the right to defend our own,” N starts, looking around with Suho.

“They don’t have to move, but if they do we won’t stop them,” Suho continues, earning a few laughs from the wolves.

“Byunjin, when it comes to you, you will need to visit the wolves periodically. This is so Suho doesn’t feel like attacking us,” N says, and Byunjin told her eyes.

“Really?” She asks, looking over at him.

“You could always stay with us,” Suho offers, smiling at her.

“Whatever.”

“This allows Byunjin to stay where she chooses. Be that with the wolves or with Hyuk or neither,” N continues, looking over at Suho.

“But if Hyuk ever hurts Byunjin, I get to personally hurt him back twicefold,” Suho speaks, smirking at me.

“Fine.”

“There are a few other things, such as borders which will be explained to each of our groups on our own times,” N ends, smiling softly. “I look forward to working with you.”

“I suppose this more effective than fighting,” Suho speaks, before turning away from N. He walks away, and the wolves follow him.

N turns his own way and we head back to the house. Byunjin walks back with us. I smile at her, and she smiles back, grabbing onto my hand.



 

Sorry that I haven’t written in here for a while. Many things have changed so quickly. I got my mate. I feel happy with her. Leo is somehow my father, and I guess I’m working better with him. N and Ravi are helping me with controlling the darker sides to me. It’s been a lot, but this is better than the moon base.

I don’t think I’ll be writing here much more. Hongbin has taken up photography. N likes making these books with the pictures. This journal might join the rows of the books N has made.

Goodbye.

•~• Hyuk

 

 

A/N: Over 3 years later, here is the end of this fic. It's been something. Until the next~ (-<) <3 ^_^