Powerful Fear

Black Blindfolds

I open my eyes, and no longer see her body. N's arms are still wrapped around me. I move them slowly, and to a different area. I find my book, and start writing.

True purebloods are dangerous. I just learned that. After being shipped away from the only place I've even remotely called home. We were sent to find our mates, and prove ourselves to humans. I don't think I can. I just found out a was a pureblood. My sanity has snapped twice, and I'm sure it won't take much to do it again. This scares me. I need to figure out how to control this, before it controls me.
•~• Hyuk

N groans, and shifts on the rocks. I slip my book back into my jacket. N looks to me, and stands himself.
"What are we going to do now?" I ask, and he shrugs.
"We could work on your illusions," he suggests, and I nod.
"Might as well," I say, and he smiles weakly.
"Come on," he whispers grabbing my hand. We walk to the puddle, and he makes me look at my reflection.
"N," I whisper, as silver and gold returns.
"Hyuk. Listen to me," N says. He grabs my arms, and makes our golden eyes lock. "You are powerful. You can do this."
"I'm scared," I admit. He frowns.
"Why?" He asks, and I shrug.
"I'm pretty sure I've lost control of myself. Twice. I don't remember the first time, and it's scary," I say. He wraps his arms around me.
"You'll do fine," he whispers, and I shake my head.
"I've never done any of this. That white cell was my home. I've never had to kill people to drink, or use illusion. It's so hard," I cry, and his arms grow tighter.
"You can do this. It's what you were born to do," he whispers, and I sniffle.
"Help me," I whisper, and he nods. "Help with all this, and for me to stay sane."
"I will. I promise," he says. He wipe his fingers under my eyes and smiles.
"Better?" He asks, and I nod.
"Better," I reply.
"Good. Now lets create that blond illusion again," he says, and I smile weakly.
"Okay. How?" I ask blinking at him.
"You've done it once. So, it doesn't get harder. Just think of yourself as that cute little blond boy," N says smiling. I nod, and attempt to picture it. "Close your eyes, and relax. Illusions are who you become."
I let my eyes close, and the blond becomes clearer. I inhale, and push it out with the exhale. Inhale, and a push with the exhale. I continue, until N starts clapping. I open my eyes to him with black hair and brown eyes again.
"See, it's not hard," he says, and I look to see myself blond again.
"It's so weird," I whisper, and he shrugs. He hugs me, and I sigh.
"What?"
"Nothing, but where are the others?" I ask, and he shrugs.
"I sent them to look for a better place then this cave," N says. I smile, and run fingers threw my blond hair.
"Is this permanent?" I ask, and he laughs.
"No. Just until you remove it, or you meet a more powerful vampire which can," N explains. I nod along until I see Ken run in. His suit jacket is torn, and his cheek has a scratch. I watch it slowly heal, as he frowns.
"Leo found a place. But we need to move now. Humans found her body, and the tubes," Ken says. N nods, and stands. I follow him, and he turns to me.
"So, how fast do you think you are?" N asks, and I smirk slightly.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: the humans are learning. And so is Hyuk. I'm attempting to slow down updates. It's kinda working. (-<) <3 ^_^