Power of Illusion

Black Blindfolds

"Can't we just travel looking like humans, and find our mates that way?" Ravi suggests, and N shakes his head.
"That sounds to easy," N sighs. We've sat in this circle for some time, and attempted to figure out something.
"You're our leader. You figure out something," Hongbin says, and N sighs again.
"How about we just take six girls and make them be our mates?" Ken offers. Leo punches his shoulder, and Ken winces. "That hurt!"
Leo shrugs and Ken rolls his shoulder.
"That's not how it works," Hongbin explains quickly.
"Is he allowed to that?" Ravi asks.
"Sure," N says, and a small smile creeps onto Leo face.
"Why don't we make sure we can all use illusion?" Hongbin says, and N nods.
"That's probably the best idea I've heard so far," N says. He stands. "Everybody up."
We groan, but stand.
"Let's just make our eyes brown, and make our teeth less sharp," N suggests, and I blink. I've never done this. This scares me.
"Leo. You first," N commands. Leo breathes deeply, and evenly. I my mouth drops, as I see his teeth recede. He closes his eyes, and his hair grows switching to a solid black. It grows, reaching his shoulders. He opens his, now brown, eyes, and looks to a crossed armed N.
"You just needed to change your teeth and eyes Leo," N says, and Leo shrugs. Leo sits on the rock again. N turns to Ken.
"You're next," N says, and Ken nods. Ken closes his eyes. He inhales, and exhales quickly. His eyes open, and both fang and gold are gone.
"Ravi," N commands. Orange changes to a brown. Eyes follow suit. Teeth shrink, and he smiles.
"Hongbin," N says, and the younger smirks. I watch the process repeat, and I frown.
"Hyuk." N looks to me and I shake my head.
"I don't know how," I confess, and he blinks.
"Sheltered," Hongbin mutters under his breath.
"Okay. Just think of what you want to look like, and push that image out," N teaches, and I nod. I think of the few times I've seen myself. I push back my fangs, and make my eyes brown. I close my eyes, and push out the image. I open my eyes to N's shaking head.
"Watch," N instructs, and his silver turns black, and gold turns brown. Fangs shrink, and he smiles.
"Nope," I say, and Hongbin scoffs.
"Just try," N suggests, and I shake my head.
"Face it, leader. All he'll ever be is a sheltered little vampire," Hongbin says, and I start fuming. The image pops into my mind again, and purple becomes blond. I growl as the image pushes out.
I hear gasps, and I open my eyes I didn't know I closed.
"You did it!" N cheers. He pulls me along, and shows me to a little puddle. I don't recognize the blond starting back. I reach my hand out, and it along my cheek, through my hair, even along my teeth.
"Is that really me?" I ask, as my mouth and eyes seem to be stuck open.
"Yep! Good job," N says, hugging me from behind.
"About time too," Hongbin says, and I feel my façade shatter.
I look back to the puddle, and see the purple and golden hues.
"Oh look it broke," Hongbin taunts, and I hiss.
"Hyuk. We can work on it," N says, and I can't really hear him.
My own blood pounds in my ears. I growl, and feel my fanged teeth grow. I see red, and he backs away slightly.
"What the hell?"
"Guys, the robot said don't anger," reminds someone. I growl again, and I feel a rush, begging to be used. I connect my eyes with Hongbin, and use the blackout inducing rush.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: and happy Hyuk day!! I need to write more. I shall return! (-<) <3 ^_^