Full Moon

Black Blindfolds

 

We stand in a small clearing. The moon shines over our heads. Deep growls surround us. Byunjin walks out, and Hongbin hisses at her.

“They know who you are. The elders figured it out off my smell. I'm sorry Hyuk,” she whispers, dipping her head down.

“You're a wolf?!” Ravi growls at her.

“Not quite. Kris didn't come back. Suho would like for you all to leave. He won't attack if you promise to leave,” Byunjin explains, pushing her hair back.

“We made this place our home. We aren't leaving,” N speaks, flashing out his fangs at her.

“I'm sorry then,” she speaks, before turning on her heel. I watch her leave, curling my hand in a fist. Wolves step out as she leaves beyond the tree line. Blue eyes glow in the dark.

“I really hope you know what you're making us do N,” Ken says, looking up at him.

“I do. Now's time we defend our new home,” N confirms, before charging at the wolf in front of the rest.


 

Something isn't right. The wolf has my hand. I yank my hand out of its mouth, and gaze at the metallic liquid staining my hand. I glance around the clearing. N has taken too many bites, Leo's hand is being shook by another, Ken's kicks aren't landing, Ravi is pinned down, and Hongbin keeps running. I look back to the silky red, and my vision takes on the same color.

"Guys, run!" I yell. They glance at me, and at each other. Ravi kicks the wolf off of him, and Leo manages to remove his hand.

"Hyuk, what are you doing?" N asks, as I limp to the masses of wolves.

"Releasing. Now run," I demand. I watch them run past me. I watch the wolves as confusion overtakes their features. I smirk slightly, as my red vision intensifies. It all goes red, before it all goes black.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hey. Here is another, I hope you guys like it. Until the Next~ (-<) <3 ^_^