You're NOT My Father

Black Blindfolds

I sigh, and walk around the house. I stumble across the kitchen, and it needs work like the rest of the house. Leo walks in, and looks to me. A question burns in the back of my mind. I just ask it anyway.
"Leo? Do you hate me?" I ask him. He turns to me and shakes his head. "Then why don't you ever talk to me?" He releases a laugh. N walks in, and looks between us. Leo walks to him, and whispers in his ear. N nods, and whispers something back. N zooms off, and Leo walks to me. He grabs my wrist, and pulls my along to the living room. Everyone else is there, and they stand around.
"Leo has something to share," N says, and we all sit. Leo sighs, and looks to us.
"We'll never find my mate," he says. His voice is softer then I thought.
"Why?" Hongbin asks, leaning back. Leo seems to ignore the question.
"Her name was Han Sujin. She was twenty years younger then me. She was a vampire," Leo explains. Leo frowns, and crosses his arms.
"Your mate was a vampire?" Ken asks, and Leo nods.
"Why does that matter?" I ask, and Hongbin rolls his eyes.
"When a vampire finds his mate. Said vampire starts aging again. Having a vampire as a mate means you'll both live forever," N explains, and Leo nods again.
"That was the plan. She was beautiful. She had long, deep blue hair and her golden eyes were perfect. We met each other assuming the other was human. We were so happy when we found out about each other being vampire. It was only rivaled by the day she said she was pregnant. Not long after, true purebloods were deemed to dangerous. We were very fortunate about our timing. The nine months passed. She gave birth to a beautiful boy. We had him take her name Han. Han Sanghyuk," Leo says. He smiles. I look to him, and shake my head. He can't be my father. Can he?
"Anyway. Humans took us and found Sanghyuk very unique. The three of us were sent to the moon. They killed her after a year. He was only three. He had her eyes. Actually, he still does." Leo looks to me and smiles. My mind blanks as they all look to me.
"I can't be your kid," I state. I just can't be.
"You are Sanghyuk. You are my only son. My only connection to my Sujin," Leo whispers, and I shake my head.
"I had a dream about a woman with blue hair. She called the man holding me Taek," I explain, and he laughs.
"That was the day she left. Jung Taekwoon is my real name," Leo says. I shake my head, and pull my knees to my chest.
"No," I whisper.
"Sanghyuk," Leo says.
"Don't call me that," I whisper.
"But Sanghyuk." Leo walks to me, and I shake my head.
"I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!" I scream. My illusion fades, and I lunge at him. "You can't say, after almost a hundred years, that you are my father. Almost a hundred years in that cell, and you never said anything. ANYTHING!" My nails dig into his neck, and the others grab me. I scream. They start pulling me away, and his neck starts bleeding. "You were never my father, AND YOU NEVER WILL BE!"
I take pride in watching his face fall as they pull me away.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: if I don't get a single comment, I'll be very disappointed in all of you. So please do comment. Don't be afraid. (-<) <3 ^_^