Wolf Confusion

Black Blindfolds

I open my eyes, and I see Hongbin staring at me.
"Why are you here?" I ask, and shrugs.
"Apparently they think I won't show you mercy and let you leave," he sighs, leans back in a chair. His illusion is new. Black hair with long fringe over his eyes.
"Are they wrong?" I ask, and he shrugs. We are in the basement, and the walls were repaired. Glass sits between us, and I sigh.
"Do you like it? I designed it myself," he smirks, and I scoff.
"Whatever. Why do you hate me so much?" I ask, and he shrugs again.
"I don't like people who are sheltered, who haven't lived," he explains.
"I didn't really have a choice," I point out.
"I suppose that's true," he sighs.
"How long am I down here for?" I ask, and he walks to me.
"It's N's call. I think he or Ravi or someone is getting you someone to drink," he tells me, and I sigh.
"Can someone get my book?" I ask, and he laughs.
"Sheltered keeps a diary," Hongbin laughs, and I frown.
"It helps me think," I explain, and rolls his eyes.
"Whatever."
I lean back, and look at my clothes. My suit is gone, replaced by black pants and a red shirt. I remember some stuff like this being put in my closet.
"Ken got a date," Hongbin announces.
"Pardon?" I ask, and Hongbin shrugs.
"Thought you would want to know. Ken managed to ask Jiwon out," Hongbin explains, and I shrug.
"Good for him," I mutter, as Ravi walks down the stairs. A girl walks behind him, and we both turn.
"I have one girl. Feel anything?" Ravi asks, and I shake my head.
"Hunger," Hongbin answers, as N walks down.
"She's pretty," N comments.
"Why am I here?" She asks, as Ravi leads her to me.
"Him." Ravi nods his head at me, and she looks up at me. I'm sure my illusion is faded.
"What are you?" She questions, and I lean back on the tree.
"Guess," I demand, smiling slightly. The four fangs peek over my lips, and she freezes.
"What the hell?!" She yells. Ravi grasps her arm, and yanks her to the door.
"Shut it," Ravi demands throwing her into my room.
"Hi," I greet, and she screams. I roll my eyes, and grab her wrist.
"Be quiet," I hiss. She stills. I feel the veins in her wrist pulsing, sounding more like music then anything.
"What are you going to do to me?" She asks, and I blink at her.
"Really?" I ask sarcastically.
"Don't kill me," she begs.
"I don't think I have a choice," I whisper. I move her hair, and her vein looks so appealing. I reach my hand down, and rub it slowly. I blink. Why am I like this? I take a step back away from the shaking girl.
"Are you not going to kill me?" She asks. I shake my head, and rub my forehead.
"I don't know," I whisper, and I become aware of the three near my room watching me.
"What's wrong?" She asks, and I shrug. I laugh.
"I don't know," I whisper, and I move to my tree. I sit down, and she walks to me.
"Something is up," she comments.
"Long story," I mutter, and she nods.
"I get that. You know if you need someone to talk to there is a dryad in the woods," she explains.
"Namu?" I ask, and she nods.
"Yep."
"I take it that you aren't human then," I state, and she nods.
"Wolf. I haven't started to shift. That's probably why they thought I was human," she explains. I laugh, and nod slightly. "My brothers are probably going to freak."
"Brothers?" I ask, and she nods.
"Twelve of them. One is away right now," she says, and I nod.
"You should probably go home," I decide.
"If I must," she sighs. I stand, and help her up.
"Can we talk sometime again?" I ask, and she nods.
"Sure. Meet me in the woods. Namu will want you see you again," she says, and I smile.
"Sure. Two days?"
"Alright."
"Oh! What's your name?" She asks.
"Hyuk."
"Byunjin."
I smile, and bang on the glass.
"What?!" Hongbin yells at me.
"Let her out. She needs to go home," I yell back.
"She'll tell the world," N explains.
"I'm a wolf, you idiot," she announces.
"Ravi," N glares, and Ravi holds his hands up.
"I didn't know," Ravi explains.
"Just let her out," N sighs, and Hongbin walks to the door. He lets her out, and she nods at them.
"Goodbye vampies. I can see myself out," she taunts, before leaving us in the basement.
"Can I get out, too?" I ask, and they shake their heads.
"Not yet."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Tada! Hongbin and Byunjin happens to Hyuk. I should write a fight scene. (-<) <3 ^_^