School Day

Black Blindfolds

N said yes. As long as Ravi and Hongbin joined me. Ravi agreed; Hongbin almost didn't. I shift awkwardly in the stiff, khaki pants, and black jacket.
"I hate school," Ravi groans. He changed his hair to a dark blue.
"You think? I can't believe I agreed to this?" Hongbin mutters; brunet, fluffy.
"Both of you quiet. Hyuk needs to interact with humans," N snaps at them.
"Sanghyuk," Leo whispers. I look to him.
"Yeah?" I express.
"Good luck," he whispers softly.
"Hyuk, drink your blood," N demands. I take the bag, and drain it dry.
"Can we go now? I want to get this over and done with," Hongbin whines.
"Sure," N sighs. I blink, and Leo's hands are adjusting my pin. He rubs the engravings, and smiles.
"Han Sanghyuk," he whispers. I shift the bag on my shoulder, and follow Ravi, Hongbin, and N out. I fix my blond hair slightly.
"Lets run," N yawns, fixing his black sweater. I follow them, as they run so simply, so swiftly. We reach the town, and N stops us.
"You have your papers right?" N asks, and we all hold up our sheets. "Come on."
We continue into town, and the school soon stands before us.
"Hyuk?" Byunjin asks, walking to us.
"You're that one chick," Ravi hisses.
"Glad you remember me," she replies.
"Why are you here?" Hongbin asks, glaring at her.
"Going to school. I'll lead them from here," Byunjin decides.
"You have your drinks right?" N asks, and we nod.
"Have fun," N taunts, before he walks away.
"Come on, boys," Byunjin says, turning to the school. I follow her, and the other two follow slowly. She leads us around, and to the office.
"Are you three the new students?" The lady asks. We nod, handing over our papers.
"I will be right back," she says, before leaving us in the room along.
"Okay, we don't have much time, so listen," Byunjin demands. "Three wolves other than me go to school here. Sehun, Kai, and Tao, all omegas. They won't recognize your smell."
The lady walks back, and smiles.
"Here are your schedules, and locker numbers and combos. Miss Byunjin will show Mr. Sanghyuk around," she comments, as the office door opens.
"You wanted you see me?"
We glance over, and see a small girl. She flips her black hair back, and Ravi starts to fall. Hongbin and I catch him quickly, and stand him on his feet.
"Yes, Minah. You will be showing Mr. Wonshik and Mr. Hongbin around. You all have a nice day," she says, shooing us out with our schedules in hand.
"You three have fun," Byunjin says, waving them away.
"If you two would follow me," Minah says, smiling brightly.
"What was with the blue haired one?" Byunjin asks, as they leave ear shot.
"Ravi? Probably because Minah is his mate," I confess, as Byunjin laughs. It's calming. Wait, what?
"Fun. Come on, I'll show you to class."
I follow her, and she opens the door for me.
"Kim Byunjin, you're late," the teacher states glancing at us.
"I was told to show around the new student," Byunjin excuses, and the teacher nods.
"Oh," the teacher utters. "You can go to your seat, Byunjin."
She leaves to a seat in the back. I look to the teacher, as she nods.
"Alright class, this is Han Sanghyuk. He is new here," the teacher explains. I bow deeply at the class, and glance over them. I don't fall.
"Please take care of me," I mutter. The girls in the classroom giggle, and I shift awkwardly.
"You may sit beside, Miss Byunjin," the teacher says, and I nod. I walk between the isles, and slide into the chair beside her.
"Class turn to page 394 in your books. Mr. Sanghyuk you may share with Miss Byunjin," the teacher states. She opens her book, and I grab a notebook from my bag.
"How much do you know about the vampire wars?" Byunjin asks, and I shrug.
"Some names, and places. They wanted us to know about our downfall," I sigh. "It should return to me."
"Namjoon, please read," the teacher decides, and man with white hair with black root groans. He pulls his book closer, and begins.
"In 1911, while tracking the infamous vampire Sunmi, Seo Inguk was struck down by one of the worst. N, the vampire who evaded anyone sent after him, took Seo's own stake, and had stabbed him in his heart," Namjoon reads. Did N really do that? He wouldn't, would he?
"Everyone had that to your chart," the teacher says, writing on the board. Names of vampires and hunters are lined in rows upon rows. Some stick out. N. Ken. Ravi. Hongbin. Leo. I shiver, and Byunjin grabs my hand.
"What is it?" She whispers.
"I recognize some of these names," I whisper back, shakily copying the chart.
"Which ones?" She asks, and I shake my head.
"It's not important," I mutter, as I glance at the next name. Sujin. My mother. Killed in a battle between vampires and hunters. Overprotective of her midsection. Midsection? I glance at the year. Killed early 1913. I wouldn't have been born yet. She was protecting me. I smile, and continue writing.
"Seo Inguk was a powerful hunter. It is said that he managed to stab N, before he was killed," the teacher says, and the class writes down her words. "That is all for this chapter. Does anyone have any interesting myths to share for extra credit?"
A few people raise their hands, and the teacher shakes her head.
"Jimin?"
"I read somewhere that Leo and Sujin were mated," he states. The teacher shakes her head.
"Leo was to cold to have mated to anyone," the teacher comments. "Next? Oh, Tiffany?"
"Sujin was pregnant when she died, that's why she was so protective."
"That's a new one," the teacher says. She sighs, and glances at a kid in the back. "Jungkook?"
"There is a station on the moon, where the government has kept vampires alive," he says, and the class bursts out in laughter. The bell rings, and the class clears out.
"The test is in two days!" The teacher calls out, as the class shifts out. "Mr. Sanghyuk."
I walk to her, and bow slightly.
"Yes?" I ask.
"You won't need to take this test. Unless you wish to," she says.
"Thank you," I thank, and she hums.
"Where did you go to school before this?" She asks, and I shuffle.
"I was homeschooled," I partly lie.
"Alright. Why don't you go to lunch now," she dismisses. I nod, and leave the room.
"What did she want?" Byunjin asks.
"I'm out of the test," I state, and she nods.
"Lucky. Come on, lunch time."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Long chapter. Wow. Beats the one I wrote for a different story. Updating! Yay! (-<) <3 ^_^