What Am I?

Black Blindfolds

"Is he alive?"
"Probably."
"A true pureblood. He is a true pureblood."
"How did he not know?"
"Sheltered."
I groan in pain, and they all stop talking. I open my eyes, and look to them.
"What happened?" I question, and they all turn to me.
"Sheltered is a pureblood," Hongbin says. I hiss at him and Ravi and Leo run to my side. They hold my down, and I blink rapidly.
"Let go of me," I say, struggling against their hold.
"You could go crazy again," Ravi explains. I freeze, and meet his eyes.
"What?" I ask, and they look to each other.
"Let him up. He probably just needs to feed," N says. Ravi and Leo release me, and I sit up.
"What happened?" I ask again, and they all shake their heads.
"Just wait until Ken gets back with a human," N says, and I sigh.
"Sheltered," Hongbin states, and I roll my eyes.
"What?" I snap turning to him.
"What do you know about true purebloods?" He asks, and I shrug.
"Vampires who's parents were both vampires instead of a vampire and a human," I state, standing.
"Do you know why they are so different?" Ravi asks, and I shake my head.
"They are more defensive, more powerful, and more insane," Hongbin says, and I nod.
"Aren't all of us regular human-vampire types anyway. Why are you telling me this?" I question, and they freeze.
"Hyuk," N starts. He breathes deeply, and continues. "Hyuk we think you are a true pureblood."
I blink, and shake my head. I can't be. Most vampires were dead when I was born.
"No," I whisper, shaking my head.
"Hyuk, look at yourself in the puddle," N commands. I walk over, and slowly look down.
I fall to my knees, and gasp for air. That can't be me. It just can't be.
My jawline became sharper. My simple gold eyes are darker. The nails are now black. My four sharp teeth are longer, cutting my tongue when I graze over them. The other twenty eight are seem sharper. My already pale skin is lighter. Black lines and clear crystals adorn the sides of my eyes.
"What happened to me?" I ask, facing them. I start to shake.
"You changed," N says. I laugh.
"You think?" I ask. I laugh louder, and I feel my sanity slip. I don't care.
"Guys. I got one," Ken says, reentering the cave. "What happened to Hyuk?"
"Do you like it?" I taunt, and he blinks.
"Ken, throw the human at him. He's a true pureblood," N says, as they all back away. He rolls a small figure to me, and I watch them as I approach it.
Female. Pretty. She smells good too. She coughs and opens her eyes.
"What?"
"Don't waste your breathe. It won't last long enough," I say, pulling her up. I bite and tear at . Her neck's flesh falls, and I feel her grow weak. Who knew metallic could taste so sweet? She collapses in my arms, and I frown.
"She's dead," I whisper. She drops from my arms, and I back away. "I just killed someone."
"Hyuk," N says walking to me. I shake my head, and back away. I feel what remains of her drop down my face.
"I just killed someone," I repeat, falling to the ground. My hands splash in the puddle, and I start rocking. N sits beside me, and holds me loosely.
"I know. The first one is the hardest," N whispers in my ears.
"What type of monster am I, N?" I ask, turning to him,
"I don't know."

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Poor Hyukkie. I didn't get any comments last chapter. Sad. I like comments. (-<) <3 ^_^