Tell Me About Her

Black Blindfolds

I lean on the door, looking around the entry room. I rub my neck, and walk to the couch. I run my free hand over the course velvet, and walk up the stairs. I walk down halls, and shake my head. A week, not even that, and this place seems kind of like home.
I walk down the hall opposite mine, and look at the doors. I smell for him. I think we should talk. I stop at the door I believe is his, and knock.
"Not now N," his quiet voice answers.
"Isn't not N," I explain, and I hear shifting. The door turns, and Leo stands before me.
"Hi," I mutter, shifting my weight.
"Hello," he speaks, flipping his red hair.
"Can we talk?" I ask. He nods, and opens the door farther. I step in, and he shuts the door behind me. Leo limps to his bed, and I flinch at his movements.
"Why?" He whispers, sitting on the bed.
"I'm ready to listen," I explain, and Leo nods.
"Where should I start?" He thinks out loud.
"Tell me about my mother," I wish, walking to him. A smile graces his face, and he sighs. He pats the place on the bed beside him. I hesitantly sit beside him, and he smiles.
"Han Sujin was gentle, and always have back to anybody who helped her. You have her eyes. She was small, and would snuggle into my neck. She loved to sing. Ballads always would fill the house while she was working. I loved you. She would always be making you toys to play with," he smiles. He shifts, and leans against the wall. He rubs his stomach.
"How did you both meet?" I ask, crossing my legs on the bed.
"I was about a hundred years old," Leo sighs. He smiles, and turns to face me. "And she was eighty."

 

A happier Taekwoon was walking along a beaten dirt path. His hanbok is torn slightly. He should fix it soon. He continues on, reaching the woods. He flips his black bangs, and makes sure his ponytail is still in place. He enters the dark forest, and continues on his path. He should drink soon, it has been several days.
He walks slowly, taking in the scenery. Taekwoon stops, and falls to the ground. He sees her. A woman several inches shorter than himself. He stares at her, and crawls to the side of the path. He stands slowly, as she glances over. She takes a step, and stumbles. Taekwoon runs out, and kneels beside her.
"Are you alright?" Taekwoon asks, looking over her.
"I'll be alright," she claims, as Taekwoon helps her stand.
"I'm Taekwoon," he introduces, bowing deeply.
"I'm Sujin," she replies, bowing just as deep.
"Are you heading to the village?" He asks, and she nods.
"I'm new here. I haven't figured my way around yet," Sujin explains. Taekwoon nods, and smiles.
"May I show you around?" Taekwoon offers, and Sujin nods.
"I think I'd like that."

 

"You were in woods, and you stumbled on her by chance?" I ask. He nods.
"Yeah," he whispers. I pull my legs up to my chest, and he sighs.
"And neither of you knew?" I question.
"Nope," he laughs. I smile weakly, and glance up at him.
"How did you both learn?" I ask. He shifts his position.
"We had been dating for about a month."

 

Taekwoon smiles, and walks along with Sujin's hand in his. He smiles, and turns to her.
"Sujin," Taekwoon whispers, looking at her in the moonlight.
"Taekwoon," she whispers back.
"I-" Taekwoon starts.
"I need to confess something," she states, looking away.
"Alright," Taekwoon whispers. She breaks away, and turns to face the moon. She exhales, and the clouds covers the moon.
"Sujin?" Taekwoon asks. She turns back to him, and the clouds move away from the moon.
Taekwoon gasps. Her long, straight black hair as turned blue. Her deep brown eyes now reflect gold. Her teeth extend over her lips.
"I'm a vampire Taekwoon, and I believe you're my mate," Sujin sighs. Taekwoon brings her into his arms.
"I believe you're mine," Taekwoon whispers into her ear. Sujin leans back, and looks at him. His red hair is shown in the moonlight. His own golden eyes meet hers.
"You're a vampire," she mutters. Taekwoon nods, and smiles at her.
"So are you," he whispers.
They gaze at each other, and naturally lean in. Taekwoon's lips soon cover Sujin's.
"I love you," Taekwoon whispers, against her lips.

 

I smile wide, and look at him. Someone knocks at the door, and he turns.
"Come in," he whispers. The door opens, and N walks in.
"How do you feel, Leo?" N asks, walking to his side.
"Better," Leo admits. N notices me, and his eyes widen.
"Why are you here, Hyuk?" N asks, looking over him.
"Learning about my mother," I state, and N frowns.
"Your mother?" N questions. I nod, standing.
"I'm going to my room," I say, leaving the two of them. I walk back up, and see the full moon over the window. I smile, and remove my illusion. I fix my purple hair, and glance to the woods. Bright blue eyes greet me, and I freeze.
"Hyuk," N calls to me. I look to him.
"Yeah?" I ask, glancing back to the woods.
The blue eyes are gone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Fluffy Leo stuff, and they've made up. Yay. So Hyuk goes to school next chapter. That will be fun. And some perspective on humans on vampires. Please comment. (-<) <3 ^_^