Her Forest

Black Blindfolds

They pull me down a set of stairs, and I don't bother to struggle.
"We found this. I thought it would be good for when you are crazy," Ravi explains. I nod. They lock me in a room, and I look around. A tree sits behind me, and the room is horribly lit. They leave me, and I sink to the ground. I hope this place is soundproof as I scream. Look to the tree behind me, and stand. I scream again and again, punching the tree as I do so. My hand turns red, and splinters dig into my skin. I sink again, and a choked noise escapes me. I grab the splinters and rip them out. It stings. I grab the metal bars, and recognize it as the same from out tubes. I pull on it. It breaks in my hand. I grab more, and create a gap. A cell isn't my answer. I just need to get away.
I sprint. I don't know where.
I fall. My hand hurts. My throat scratches. I don't like it. I look up. The moon, my old home. It mocks me. I scream again. I look around. I think I'm in the woods.
"I wanna go home," I whisper, and nothing responds. I punch another tree, and my hand turns red again. Something snaps, and I turn to the noise.
"Hello?" I ask, and a small figure walks out. Her hair is dark black, and her eyes are the color of grass. I illusion my eyes, my crystals, and my fangs away, and she walks to me.
"Who are you? I've never seen you in or near my forest before," she asks, and I frown.
"Your forest?" I ask, and she stands beside me.
"I'm the dryad of this forest. I can tell you aren't human, the hair doesn't help. Otherwise I wouldn't reveal myself," she explains.
"Oh. Sorry. My name's Hyuk," I introduce. She smiles.
"Namu," she replies. I sit will my back to the tree, and she does the same.
"What did you do to your hand?" She questions, as she takes it in her own.
"I may or may not have punched two trees," I laugh awkwardly.
"Silly creature." She shakes her head. Her eyes glow slightly, and I flinch. It stings slightly, but my blood heals away.
"So what are you? Demon, wolf?" Namu asks, and I shrug.
"It's not important," I mutter, and she shakes her head.
"Come on. It can't be that bad. I don't care as long you leave my forest alone," she says, pushing on my shoulder. I smile at her, and sigh.
"Are you sure you want to know?"
"Yeah."
"Is there anything you hate?"
"Not really. I'm more of hate the person not the species kind of gal," she explains.
"This is kinda terrifying. This whole revealing what I am thing," I laugh, and she smiles at me.
"It's fine," Namu laughs, and I sigh. I look at her. I bite my lip. I might as well.
"Vampire," I whisper, and she stops.
"What?" She asks, and I stand.
"I'm a," I breathe deeply and repeat. "Vampire."
"Aren't vampires extinct?" She asks, and I turn to her.
"No. There are six of us left." I focus on making my illusion fade. Her green eyes widen, and she walks to us.
"I thought."
"I know," I mutter, and she smiles at me.
"It's nice to see something that hasn't faded," she explains.
"Hyuk!"
"Hyuk!"
"Who is that?" She asks, and I sigh.
"The other ones," I explain, and she reaches up. She rubs my crystals, and she smiles.
"You'll be a powerful vampire Hyuk. Come visit me sometime. It gets lonely here alone in my forest," she asks, and I nod.
"I will. You seem like a nice person, Namu," I say, as she pulls her hand back.
"Hyuk!"
"Go," she says pushing me slightly.
"Goodbye." I leave her, and run into N.
"You're alright," N breathes, and his arms wrap around me.
"I'm fine. Lets go home," I say, as continuing my way out.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Hyuk will not end up with Namu. I saying this now. I have a few more OCs coming. For reasons. (-<) <3 ^_^