Homework

Black Blindfolds

"You know this, Hyuk," Byunjin states, tapping her pencil on the sheet of paper in front of me.
"Why would they put letters in math?" I ask, falling back on my bed.
"School hates us," she explains, falling beside me. I flip over, and snuggle my head into my pillow.
"I figured that out," I mumble, looking over at her. She falls beside me, and looks at me.
"It's my last night. My last chance," Byunjin mutters. I tilt my head, and look back at her.
"Seriously?" I ask, looking out at the sun. She nods, playing with her phone.
“My promised didn't return. you Kris,” she growls, dropping her phone. “Two have gone after him. I think he's gone rogue.”
“That’s not good,” I whisper, reaching out to cup grab her hand. She shrugs, shaking her head after. “We can still be friends at least.”
Byunjin punches my shoulder. “Shut up you idiot,” she laughs. I rub my shoulder, pouting at her.
“That hurt,” I whine, as she laughs. She dips her head after.
“I'm glad to have met you,” she confesses, looking up at me with soft eyes. I laugh, looking at her again.
“I'm glad I met you too. Now explain the quadratic formula again,” I say, pulling my homework forward.
“I can't. I gotta go home and see if Kris shows,” she denies, looking out the window. “Plus I need to be home on full moon nights.”
“So, I'll see you?” I ask, watching her gather her things.
“I suppose we can say that for certain. Goodbye Hyuk,” Byunjin speaks, before leaving my room. I wave weakly, watching her go. She shuts the door behind her, and I pull my legs up. I sigh, leaning onto them. I my lips, letting my illusion fade. I sigh weakly, before standing up. I walk downstairs, to N crossing his arms.
“We need to prepare,” N speaks, looking at me.
“For what?” I ask, looking around the room at the rest.
“To stake our claim against the werewolves.”
“What?”
“They know we're here. I'm not sure why,” N explains, looking around. He paces the room, his silver hair reflecting the light. “We go to the woods in an hour. No illusions. We need all the energy we can get.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: This is so short and so bad and I haven't updated in over two years and I feel so bad. >.< I'm sorry. This isn't even 400 words and that's just sad... Anyway, I have updated this fic... The next chapter should be longer but no promises on length or when... Until the next~ (-<) <3 ^_^