Lucky Ken

Black Blindfolds

"Hyuk!"
My eyes snap open, and I look to see N standing over me.
"Hi," I mutter, as I rub my eyes.
"What are you doing on the ground?" He questions. I stand, and yawn.
"I woke up as the sun was setting, and I was watching it. I guess I feel asleep again," I explain. I walk to him, and he fixes my hair.
"Alright. We're piling the clothes we've found in the closets downstairs. Do you want to join us?" N asks. I stretch, and he finds a closet.
"Sure," I say, as he walks out with a few hangers of clothes.
"Yours is lacking, but come on. We have a good sized pile down stairs," N says. I drop my blanket on the bed, and follow N downstairs. A small pile sits on the couch. Everyone else stands around it, each in various levels of illusion.
"So how are we doing this?" Ravi asks. I scratch my head, and watch them.
"We should get rid of anything which wouldn't fit," Ken suggests, and they nod. Hongbin approaches the pile, and starts pulling out clothes. 
"We should really shop or something?" Hongbin suggests, and N shrugs.
"I guess," N sighs.
"Guys no!"
"Who was that?" Ken asks, and we shrugs.
"No."
"Quit being a wimp, and just go in."
"I think it's humans. Ken, you're the fastest. Get this all up to Hyuk's room," N commands. Ken nods, and the pile disappears quickly.
"Done," Ken pants, and N nods.
"Hide," N commands, and we all run up the stairs.
"One night."
The door opens, and we watch silently. A small girl walks in, and shakes her head. Her black hair falls straight down, and I'm not going to deny she pretty.
"Is anyone here?" She asks, and I hear someone slump. I look to see Ken on the ground with the largest smile on his face. N rolls his eyes.
"She's his mate," N mouths, and we hear her walk up the stairs.
"What?" I mouth back.
"Not now. Everyone to Hyuk's room. Ken, you stay," N mouths, and we all run upstairs.
"Oh my god. Are you okay?" We hear her ask.
"I'm fine," Ken replies.
"Wow," N mutters, as we listen from my room.
"How did you know she was his mate?" I ask, and N chuckles.
"His whole look. He instantly became brighter, happier. And that phrase fall in love. It's a lot more literal if you're a vampire. Everything just weakens, and falls into place. They also supposedly accept you as a vampire. If you are lucky enough to find your mate," N explains.
"My name is Kim Jiwon."
"Lee Jaehwan."
"What are you doing here? This place is abandoned and supposedly haunted."
"I live here. With my...friends."
"You guys live here?"
"Jaehwan?" Hongbin asks, lifting an eyebrow.
"I would assume his real name. I've just been call Ravi for the past hundred or so years," Ravi whispers, and we all sigh.
"Should we go down?" I ask, and N shrugs.
"I'll go," N dictates. He switches his hair to bright red, and allows his fangs to fade. His eyes turn brown, and he smiles.
"To bright," Hongbin comments.
"Good," N replies. He walks downstairs, and we sigh.
"Hello Jaehwan. Who is this?" N asks.
"She wondered in," Ken explains.
"Ah."
"Look. I don't mean to intrude, but I made a bet. I just need to stay here go the night."
Hongbin illusions his hair, and Ravi follows after. They walk down, and I look to Leo. He shrugs. Leo walks down with nothing more than black hair and almost black eyes. I sigh. The blond me appears again, and I focus. Maybe one day I'll do it like of them. I run my tongue over my teeth, and know it worked. I walk down, and see she talking with everyone.
"Is he the last one?" She asks, and I laugh.
"I guess," I say, standing beside N. Ken stands beside her, constantly watching her.
"So, why did you guys move here?" She asks looking around at us.
"A change in scenery," N lies.
"Fun," she says, and Ken smiles wider.
"We should be going to bed," says N. "Ken. Why does you make Miss?"
"Jiwon."
"Miss Jiwon comfortable."
"Sure. Do you want to just stay in the guest room?" Ken asks, and she nods.
"Come on. I'll show you," Ken says, walking her upstairs.
"He's a dork," Hongbin sighs, falling back on the couch.
"But at least he found his mate. That's one of us," Ravi explains. Hongbin nods, and sighs.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: For those of you don't know Kim Jiwon is the name of Ravi's sister. I ship it don't judge me. Also, I started another story. With EXO's Kai. Think of this as a title contest. Check it out, and help me think of a name for it! Please? (-<) <3 ^_^