Gym Class

Black Blindfolds

I enter the large room, and watch everyone. There isn't very many people.
"I can't sit with you. I need to sit with my pack," Byunjin explains, before she walks off. I shift awkwardly as more people filter in.
"Sanghyuk," Hongbin calls, and I turn to them. I walk to them, and people turn to us.
"Hey," I greet, sitting beside them. Ravi stares across the room. I follow his gaze to see Minah.
"You thirsty?" Hongbin snaps, and I glance at him.
"Not really," I whispers, looking around the cafeteria,
"Isn't Minah beautiful?" Ravi exhales.
"We are going to be like that aren't we?" I question. Hongbin nods, and sinks down.
"Unfortunately," Hongbin comments. I sigh, and see Byunjin sitting beside three people. I watch them, and they glare at us. My throat dries.
"I think I'm thirsty," I mutter, reaching for my bag.
"Go to the hall," Hongbin demands. I nod, and walk out with my bag. I don't know where to go. I wonder around, and end up in an empty hall. I pull out the black bottle N gave me. I pop it open, and drink it slowly. It's warm from being in my bag all day. I lean against the wall, and sip slowly. I close the cap, and set it back in my bag. I look at my schedule, and read it for my next class.
"Gym," I whisper, rubbing the sheet. I stick it back in my bag, and walk around looking for the gym. I wander, and find the big room.
"Shouldn't you be at lunch kid?" A man asks, and I whip around to face him.
"Sorry. I'm new, and got lost. I thought I should try and find my next class," I explain.
"Which newbie are you?" He asks.
"Han Sanghyuk," I speak. He nods, and looks over my uniform.
"Where are your gym clothes?" He questions.
"What clothes?" I ask back.
"Just wait for the rest of the class." I nod, and walk to a wall. The bell rings, and people enter the room. Hongbin and Ravi enter, and look to me. The three wolves follow after, glaring at me. Hongbin and Ravi walk to me, and nod slowly.
"Dodgeball," the teacher announces, throwing a bag of balls on the floor. I tilt my head, and Hongbin smirks.
"You are so sheltered," Hongbin laughs, and I glare at him.
"Hongbin, don't anger him here," Ravi demands.
"I know, but I can't help it some days," Hongbin states, playing with his hair.
"What's dodgeball?" I ask them.
"Seriously?" Hongbin scoffs, and I glare at him. We're separated into teams, and I stand by another wall. Ravi and Hongbin stand beside me. The teacher blows a whistle, and everyone runs forward. One sharp-eyed wolf looks at me, ball in hand. He throws it, hard as fast. It hits my head, and black spots fill my vision. I fall forward, and pass out on the ground.

I open my eyes to Byunjin sitting beside me.
"Hey," she greets, pushing a hair of mine back. "Tao has something to say to you." The wolf from before steps forward, and stares at me.
"I'm sorry I knocked you out in dodgeball," he mutters, looking at me. I nod, as Ravi and Hongbin walk in. Tao looks to them, before leaving. Turning to Byunjin, she looks to me. The light shines behind her. She looks beautiful.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: I finally updated. Just in time for the holidays. Happy Hoildays! (-<) <3 ^_^