Hospital

Black Blindfolds

I open my eyes. Brown grass crunches under me as I rise to my feet. I glance around. The sight and smell of the inhuman blood almost makes me sick. My eyes widen as I realize where I am.

"Oh no."

Namu's home. Brown and red instead of bright green.

"You woke up."

I turn to face her.

"Namu. I didn't realize. I'm sorry," I apologize, looking at her. Her green eyes and black hair mirror the woods. "What happened to you?"

"I reflect my forest, my home. I need to return to my tree," she whispers. Creatures start walking into the clearing, slowly surrounding her. A white rabbit hops up to her. She picks him up, and walks to me.

"This is Zelo. His family was the first to live in my forest. I want you to watch over him," Namu whispers, before saying something in its ear. It hops from her to me. I hold him, and stare at her. She sets her hand on my cheek, and rubs my crystals.

"You'll find her soon, and you have my blessing," she whispers. A wind whips her hair forward. Her eyes grow bright, and she smiles. Namu drops her hand, and walks to the edge of the clearing. One tree rises above the rest. She turns back to me, waving her hand. I wave back, and she sets her hand on the tree. Her body disappears, and the breeze dies down.

It's too quiet, the birds don't sing. I hold the rabbit close as I walk out toward my home. I sigh weakly, petting the rabbit. “I wish I knew what to do.”

I break through the tree line, before Leo rushes out. He grabs my arms, shaking me slightly. “Are you okay?”

I look down, blinking slowly. “I need some rest.” I step beside him, before walking inside. I walk up to my room, placing Zelo on my bed. I pet its head, before laying down on my bed.

“Just don’t poop on my bed, okay?”

I stare out the window, watching leaves fall.

“Hyuk?”

I look up at N, and Zelo hops over to him.

“Yes?” I answer, as he walks over to sit by me.

“I lingered, and I heard the wolves say that they need to take the girl to the hospital,” N says, petting Zelo.

“Byunjin?” I whisper, standing almost instantly.

“That doesn’t mean it’s safe. The wolves will be protecting her,” N speaks, standing with me.

“She’s my friend,” I counter looking down at him.

“At least illusion?” N asks, grabbing onto my shoulder, “and don’t do anything stupid.”

I nod once, letting myself go blond. I run from my house, heading towards town.



 

I stare at the front of the white building, feeling the breeze from the door opening and closing. I walk slowly towards the doors, letting the air hit me as I enter. I look at the lady at the desk, and smile at her.

“I’m looking for Byunjin,” I speak, and she nods, grabbing a clipboard.

“Poor thing. Are you one of her classmates?” She asks, as she hands it over.

“I am,” I answer, filling out the form. I hand it back, and she nods.

“Room 212, up the stairs,” she says, smiling at me. I bow, before walking away from the desk. I walk up the stairs, into the second floor hall. I follow the numbers, stopping in front of that dork. I stare at the painted surface, and the number engraved in silver. I stare at the handle before grabbing and turning it.

I squeeze my nose at the smell of cleaners, looking up at Byunjin as I walk into the room.

My eyes widen as an overwhelming sense of calm overtakes me.

I keep moving towards her, blinking at her as she lays wrapped in bandages. I smile weakly, as I let go of the door. But in the next step, I stumble.

 

 

A/N: I finally finished this thing. I'm just going to upload all at once because I want to be done. (-<) <3 ^_^