Daddy Issues

Black Blindfolds

"Where is Ken?" I ask, and I see everyone but him.
"Watching Jiwon sleep," Hongbin admits, and I laugh.
"Where were you?" Ravi asks, and I sigh.
"I needed to get out. The forest worked nicely," I explain, and they all nod.
"Did you think things out?" N asks, and I shrug.
"Enough," I yawn. "I'm going to bed."
I walk up to my room, and a hear someone behind me.
"Hyuk," N calls after me, and I turn to him. Hongbin didn't really care enough to look to you, and Ken didn't want to leave Jiwon. So they went through the clothes," N explains, and I enter my room. A few piles of clothes lay on my bed, and I smile weekly.
"Okay. Tell them thanks," I thank grabbing the clothes, and moving to my closet.
"I will," N says, and I smile at him. "Hyuk. Talk to Leo."
"N, it's not that simple," I sigh, as I walk back out to him.
"I traveled with him before he met Sujin. He was the happiest when you were born. I was named your godfather. Leo cares about you," N explains, and I plop onto my bed.
"He never said anything," I whisper, and N nods.
"Your mother erased your memories. She did it to protect you from experiments. Leo, he wanted it all gone. Do you know what they would have done? To figure out how vampire DNA is passed down. They were protecting you," N explains. I growl and lunge at him. I pin him down, and a choked sob releases itself from my throat.
"I don't care. I have never known who my parents were. Do you know what that is like? The only thing I truly know is the cell on the moon," I sob. Tears fall from me, and push myself to the edge of my bed.
"Hyuk," N whispers, and he crawls to me.
"Anytime during those hundred years. Anytime!" I yell, before I sob again.
"I don't know what to tell you," N whispers hugging me. He rocks me, and small whimpers escape me. Someone knocks at my door, and I sniffle.
"Who is it?" Hakyeon asks, and no one responds. "Leo. I don't think he wants to speak to you."
There is a long pause before a whisper, "Please."
"Do you want to speak to him?" Hakyeon asks me. I nod. "Get in here."
He walks in, and looks at us. He exhales deeply.
"Hit me."
"What?" I ask, and he sighs again.
"Hit me. Bite me. Whatever. Get rid of all your anger at me. I want to be the father I couldn't," he begs. I hiss at him.
"Get out," I whisper, and tears border in his eyes.
"No," he states, and I growl.
"GET OUT OF MY BEDROOM," I snap at him, rising to my feet.
"No," he repeats. I lunge at him, and knock him down like I did N.
"I hate you!" I yell hitting his face. My nails dig into his neck, and I tear it.
"I hate you so damn much! Do you not realize how many years I've wondered who my parents were? Only to have him be two doors down?" I question. I punch his stomach, and he cries.
"I HATE YOU!" I scream, standing and kicking him.
"I'm sorry," he whispers. I step on his jaw, before I feel myself collapse.

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: some explaination. Hope it cleared some things up. I hope you liked it. It violent. Comment? (-<) <3 ^_^