Who Am I?

Black Blindfolds

My name is Han Sanghyuk. That was the name given to me. I prefer Hyuk. I am one hundred earth years old. I have never seen earth. I've never felt a warm summer breeze, seen snow, or even looked at anything outside the greyscale. I shouldn't say that. There is the red of the blood we drink every morning, noon, and night. Some of the other vampires have colors of hair not of a grey hue. I'm one of those. I've heard the name of the color before. Prune? No. Pure? No. Purple? Yeah. I think that's it. Purple. My hair is purple. I wish could see it. It's not that I can't. There is just no mirrors here. I've been told our eyes were a unique color to human's. Gold? I believe so.
As I sit in my white cell, I wonder if I'll ever see the greens of leaves, the blues of the earthen sky, or even the rich reds and purples of a sunset.
•~• Hyuk

Setting my book down, I stand. I look around my ten by ten foot room. Room, cell whichever. The black bars of wood infused metal. I look up and grab the ones above me. A fitness routine to help my mind and body stay occupied. I move my upper body and continue on my way. The black jacket they have provide each of us with comes off. I rub my stomachs deep indents, and smile.
"You aren't planning a breakout are you?" One of the female guards asks, and I walk to the bars.
I don't pant or sweat when I ask, "Where would I even go? Here there is blood, and creatures I can talk to."
"Smart boy," she says, handing me my morning bag. I puncture it with my teeth, and drain it dry.
"Here," I say, throwing it back at her.
"Just behave kid," she says moving onto the next cell.

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yay first update! Now, who is good with posters? (-<) <3 ^_^