Chapter 7

Now You See It

So now this is the only way that I can think of.I tried everything but none of it work out.maybe this one will work out.I know he maybe think that i avoid him on purpose.but I just want to keep a distance.i don’t want to fall in love with more deeply it already hurts with “one sided love”.I know i’m being exaggerating.people will think I’m like this because Kris gave me a false hope.and now i heard that Kris dating someone name Regina.i do know her.but just as aquiantance.and it hurts me even more without i’m realizing it first.

“We know you heard that news Amber.stop pretend like you don’t know anything” said Luna

“Yeah I do know it and i’m trying really hard not to care” I said to her.she know me really well.she know that i tried to be strong and not care but in the end i broke down.

“You know you can make yourself busy,or maybe find someone new.come on Am i know a few guys have a crush on you.you are too good for him okay ?”

I know she worried.i can tell from her face and her tunes.

“Not now Luna,okay?i have to move on first.and yes i will make myself busy” I tried to convice her.

Well it’s our last year in high school anyway.i need to study more diligently and make my self be able to pass the college test.At the break hour,Luna force me to the canteen with her and my other new friends Vic,Krystal,and Sulli.just in short time we already getting close.and they knew about Kris too.well they knew Kris since Luhan and Luhan introduce them

I walked lazily,behind four of them.and then i see it..I see him and his new girlfriend.they sat to each other around their other friends and laughing happily.it’s just Kris never laugh to us like that.it fels like it’s not him.

I keep following them from behind until we sit in my classroom.i didn’t realiz that tears already tears had flowing down my cheek.and they stop talking because of Vic looking at me..

“Oh my God Amber..why are you crying?what happen?”

I just keep crying.i can’t say a word to them.and they all looking at me worriedly and just hugging me and my back.it hurts,a lot.and then Luhan coming,but instead of comforting me.he get angry with me,

“Seriously Amber?are you that stupid crying for him ?”

“Yeah.i’m that stupid and i can’t help it” I said while crying

“Oh come on!you’re not that blind and stupid.You were too good for him okay?he’s not even care to ask why are you avoiding him,or asking why are you hate him!I know that hurts a lot Am.but even you act like this it won’t solve anything.so stop crying and get up”

I’m still crying but i know what he said was true.If i’m going to keep being like this there’s no way that i can move on from him.I looked at their face and smile.i know they want me to the let it go.and try more harder to forget him.come on Amber you can do it.

So that year i spend with making myself busy in study and do anything that i find intersting.I keep kept study study and study till I got a nice score on my reportcard.i’m in the second position.well that’s really high for me.and I keep avoiding Kris.even until the farewell party.i didn’t speak to him at all.


It’s been a while since i talked to Amber.she completely avoiding me like i’m not even exist.i try to talk to Luhan about her,but it doesn’t make everything clear.why did she hate me?for what reason?Oh my God what’s wrong with her?I asked anyone starting from Lay untill Jessica but they didn’t explained everything like they hiding a secret from me.

Today is our farewell party.maybe for the last time we see each other.but maybe not too.well everybody look so different with their suit and dresses.and so is Amber.she’s really beautiful.it’s even look like her

When the party is held,i just secretly looking at her,to see how she’s doing.and nothing much changes from her.she still with Luna,Jessica,Krystal,vic and Sulli also two my best buddies.

“Hey Kris.woaah look at you.you’re really different,Mr.Charming”said Luhan to me.

“Oh come on.you look good to.so..what are you going to do after this?”like to college?” I asked him

“Yeah..but maybe still in this town.how about you Kris?”

“We’ll i think i’ll be the same haha.but..wo hat about her?” I asked but my eyes directed to Amber

“Well..i don’t know for sure,but it seems like she’s going out of town”

“Ohh I see..she’s beautiful doesn’t she?”

“Yeah she is..”

Well what if I never see  her again?not with the situation like this.sometimes it accross my mind that maybe this is have something to with Regina.but i can’t t assume like that.when the party is over,i wanna try to talk to her for the last time ,i just carelessly shove Regina’s hand when she holding my arm and run try to chase her.but too bad i lost her.i lost her in the crowd.i just take a dep sigh and go back..

 

Will I see you again Amber?....