Chapter 2

Now You See It

"Are you really okay Am.?" Luna asking me for the third time..

"It hurts,but i'm really okay.so please stop asking"i smiled and reassured her.

But then..Luna eyes glued straight suddenly so i turned my head to see what she saw.and i can't believe it..

"Hey,that's Kris right?he's in the same class with us?" she asked me.

"I guess so,but why we didn't see him earlier?right?"

"Yeah.i don't know Am,maybe he got in to the wrong class"

Well..i don't see him earlier in this morning,i can't believe i'm the same class with a boy who just played a stupid prank on me zzz...

really?what a small world


So i headed to my class again but when i'm going in i saw two familiar figures sitting in the corner.well she's the girl who stumbles because of my stupid prank earlier and her friend who keep looking at me like i'm ghost.i just smile at them and headed to my chair without saying anything.

Finally..the moment that i've been waiting is coming.time to go home haha.i saw she's talking to her friend Luna,it looks Luna going home first so this is my chance to say a few words to her about that prank

"Hey Kris,what are you doing?let's go home buddy "Luhan yelling at me

"You go first.i'll catch up with you later" i said to him

"Alright..see yaa Kris"

After i saw Luna walked out the door i decided to approach her slowly

"Hey Amber..i'm really sorry about earlier.i really thought you are my friend.so guys look alike from behind" i speak really fast

"Wow..talk slowly,it's hurt but i'm really fine okay?"


 

"Fuuh..thanks god.i thought you gonna yell at me"

but she smiled and laughed "Why would i?i know you didn't mean it.ah by the way i have no idea we are in the same class.i didn't see you in this morning"

"Ah,that must be because i'm at the health unit.bad stomachache" i replied her with a grin.

"Well i should go home now.my dad is coming to pick me up.what about you Kris?"

"I bring my motorcycle.so i'm going home now too"



"Okay..let's go"

We're walking together to the school gate.and i saw a silver car towards us.she's waving at me.so that's his dad.he seems friendly and smiled at me so i smiled back at him.

"See you tommorow Kris"

"See you tommorow Amber"

well maybe i'm not that bad in making friends.i just met with a fierce looking girl who really nice and fun in person.so headed to my motocycle and go home.


The next day ..we got a group assignment.like making a paper about globalization and education.oh come on,we just start a new semester with group assignment?seriously?i haven't met many people in this class.how can i choose my gruopmate?zzz..but fortunately the teacher decide it.. bla bla blah i just waiting my name to get called by her..

"Amber..you will be in the same group with......Kris,Luna,and Luhan"

Well not a bad group member.at least i can be with Luna.i don't really mind with Kris and Luhan

"So the group already decided and you have a few days to finish this assignment but not more than a week.okay?see you in a week,good afternoon"and finally she left

"At least we're in the same group Luna.right?"

"Yeah,but what we're gonna do with them ?" she looking at Kris and Luhan who just taking a nap and flirting with other girls.

"Don't worry Luna,i'll talk to them.we'll finish our assignment"i tried to convince her with a smile"

"Okay,just let me know later Am"

"Absolutely".hmm..i take a deep breath and then i sit in front of Kris who still sleeping with his arm on the table.fine,i'll try to wake him up first.

"Kris..hey,wake up i need to talk to you"

but he sleeping like a dead person.i shake arm but he won't budge.so i just pinch arm really hard.

"Aaaaaauuch..that's hurt.do you need to pinch me Am ?"he asked

"I tried to wake you up but you won't budge at all."

"Alright..what is it Amber Josephine Liu?"

"Well since we in the same group,and we have an assignment to do,when can we start it?"

"Anytime.i'm not that busy so it's fine.just tell me the time and place.Luhan would be agreed anyway."

"Really?good.than i need your phone number so i can text you about the place and the time"

"Sure,here it is"i took a piece of paper from him.

"Alright,and one more thing,don't forget to tell Luhan that he can't bring one of those girls"

i saw where her eyes direction is and i saw Luhan doing his hobby,flirting with girls.God,this dude need a new hobby.

"Haha..okay.i'll tell him"and i smiled at him before getting back to my chair


Right after i dropped my self  on top of the bed i heard my phone ringing.i got a text from someone.and it was from...Amber

"Hey,Kris it's me Amber.i just want to let you know that we will start doing our assignment tommorow after the school is over at Luna's house.i don't know Luhan's phone number,can you tell him ?"

"Ohh okay..i'll text him soon Am :) "

"Alright then,see you tommorow Kris.you guys better don't be late "

"Haha..okay okay.see you tommorow Am.good night"

I don't know why but this girl can bring smile to my face sometimes.she'really nice despite her look.we'll she's a little bit tomboy,fierce and cold.but that's only from the outside.well see you tommorow Amber..and i started to fell asleep.