Chapter 4

Now You See It

We're getting close day by day.well it turned out that Amber and I have a lot in common.so basiccally the four us getting more close.maybe it was because the group assignment.and at first i thought Luna kinda nerd,quite and doesn't seem so approach but actually she's not.she's actually smart and kind.one day we we're sitting together and the teaher came in with a new student

"Alright everbody as you can see we have a student here.and she came from out of town.please introduce yourself to us"

"Good morning everybody.my name is Jessica.Jung Jessica.i just moved to this town.i hope we get along well" she introduce herself.

"Okay..where is the empty chair?Ah there.in the last row in the middle.please have a seat"

Well as expected,a new student always keep quiet in the first day since they moved.but this girl seems pretty nice actually

At the break time like usual the four of us go to the canteen.but then Amber came with the new student and introduce her to us.well Amber is pretty quick familiar with anyone.that's one of her special ability.

"Hey guys,so this is Jessica.ah you guys already know her name right ?"

"This is Kris,this is Luhan and this is Luna"

And then she said "Nice to meet you all.i hope we get along well."

Well she seems nice so i just smile at her.

And the same case with Amber and Luhan we all get along pretty well.she's fun,crazy and can't hold still.not even last a minute.and she also bring another person close to us his name is Lay.we're in the same class but we're not so close yet back then.one day when we all gathering toghether Luhan told us about his idea.

"Hey,you know what?why don't we all go to the beach together?it's our first first trip.the six of us"

"When?that's a pretty long trip right?"Luna asked

"Yeah.but it would be fun.we can use our motorcycle or car right?Luhan answered

"Well that sounds crazy..but maybe it would be fun right?just like making a memory"said Amber

“Yeah that would be great right?come on guys” well Jessica seems excited.

“Sure,why not?let’s go this Saturday” Luna agreed

“Yeah..both of us agreed.right Lay?” asked Luhan

“Well yeah absolutely”

So they leave me no choice.i have to agreed with them even though I don’t really like the beach that much.

“Sure.i’ll bring my car.you guys better be bring yours too okay?”i asked them

“Okay..okay boss we’ll working on it”


Alright,I already prepared everything for the trip.we decided to use a car than a motocycle since it was really far.Luhan with Luna,Lay with Jessica and I’m with Kris.since our house distance is not really far.i looked myself again in the mirror before going down stairs.fuuuh..why do i feel nervous?he’s my friend..my best friends actually.no need to nervous Amber.a few minutes later i see a car coming from my window and it was Kris

“Mooom i’m going now.i’ll be home soon” i said to my mom                                         

“Okay,be careful..drive safely and don’t be late”

“Yes..i know mom.see you”

“Bye Am..have fun”

And i get in to Kris car.and he just staring at me weirdly.so i looked around my body to see what’s wrong with my body but he didn’t say anything.so i asked?

“What?there’s something on my face?like a milk on top of my lips?”

Then he smiled “Haha so you realize it?”

“Well yeah,if not then why are you looking at me like that” I said with wiping my mouth

“Haha.that’s reason number one,reason number two is that you look so different”

“Huh?how?” I asked him with confusion

“I don’t know,just different”

“Zzz..really?you’re weird Kris.maybe it’s because the first time you saw me wear another clothes than the uniform”

“Well probably”

I just laugh it off and then we begin our trip to the beach.it took one and a half hour to the beach since it’s really far.but when we arrive it was  nice,the weather is nice sun shine brightly and the wave it wasn’t that high

“Woaaah..the weather is really nice,right Kris ?”

“Yeah it is..”

“Well we choose the right options.yuhuuu..” said Jessica to us.

They all running happily to beach playing with water,splash it to each other and we make some kind of little barbeque party for us in the hut.and after we finish eating,their heading back to the beach to swim.well not for me and Kris.I don’t bring any spare clothes.

“Why don’t you go swimming with them?”I asked Kris

“No..I don’t really like it and the suns will be burning my skin”

“What a lame excuses.come on you’re not a girl right?”

“Of course i’m not,then what about you?” he asked me back

“No..i don’t bring any spare clothes haha”

So both of just walking on the shoreline and after a long walk,we decide to sit on the sand.

“You know what Kris,even though i don’t really like the beach,I really like hearing the sounds of the wave like this” I said to him

“Hmm..is that so ?”

“Yeah..it’s really comforting for me.especially if it’s quiet.aah that would be nice”

“I never thought you would like this kind of thing you know”

“Huh?Why..?” I asked him back

“Because i don’t think you are that kind of person”

“Haha.really?well maybe because of my looks and then my personality.people always thnk that i’m cold,distant,hard to approach,but after you know me,i’m not that type of person”

“Yeah..you surely do.you don’t have to care about those things”

I just smile at him “Yeah..i’m not.i don’t really care what other people think”

But then it feels like sand getting into my eyes because of the wind blowing so hard.

“Hey,you’re okay Am?” he asked

“Yeah.i’m fine.it’s just the sand getting into my eyes”

“Then don’t dub your eyes like that”

And then he put down my hands from eyes and he starts to blowing my eyes.Oh God our face is really close.i can see his face perfectly his eyes,nose,lips.and then shooot!we look each other in the eyes.my face turns reallly red like a crab.and then that was the time i realize that my heart racing like crazy.

Oh my God..what’s wrong with me?don’t tell me that....

I feel in LOVE with him .....?!!!!