Chapter 20

Now You See It

   Never once crossed my mind that he could do such a thing to me.I’d never knew that he could be that mean to me.he just left me without saying any words and going back to Jess.what the ?everything that he said to me is just a lie.I must be completely idiot that I easily fall for his lie.everything is just a in’ lie.he never like me.NEVER ..

As soon as I saw that,I just reflexively call Vic in the middle of the night.she’s the one who know all the details about the two of us.

“Hello…?” I can tell that I woke her up from her hoarse voices

“Vic…did I wake you up?”

“Well yeah..but I know there’s something urgent that made you call me in the middle of the night like this.what wrong with your voice?are you crying?”

“You know……….they’re getting back together”

“They who?who are you talking about?”

“Kris….and Jess” As soon as I mention their name,the tears starts falling again

“What the ?!they’re just broke up like a month ago.how do you know that?”

“I saw the proof with my own eyes Vic”

“What an !see?he’s showing his true self now.ugh it feels I wanna stab him in his heart.and YOU oh my God I can’t understand how come you fell for his lie again?!you’ve confessed twice and then you guys getting closer and then he left you,AGAIN.oh god my head, it’s gonna blow up now I’m so in’ angry”

“I know..I’m so in stupid I know that now,I’m sorry..that you gotta listen this stupid friends twice”

“No..I’m sorry Am I shouldn’t yell at you at a time like this.I’m sooo sorry.and please just stop crying okay.he’s not worth it.he’s just a piece of junk”

“I’ll stop .it’s just..sorry that I wake you up for unimportant news like this”

“No..don’t be.it’s just I can’t believe that same thing happen twice.last time Luna who know about all this first,and this time it’s me,and basically he’s just make you going over the same cycle.the confession,the trip to the beach,a-and then you both go on to many dates together..and then in the end,he left you.I can’t believe he…he able to do that to you.I wonder if he has a heart inside him”

“I know I know…I’m so sorry for being stupid and sorry and I just realize how stupid I am and how mean he was.”

“Stop apologizing okay.and stop crying I can imagine how hurtyou must’ve feel and ..,I know humans makes mistakes all the time.especially when you get blinded by love”

“Okay..I’ll stop crying.it’s all my fault anyways”

“Just get some rest for now okay.I bet you feel shocked…I’ll be there tomorrow okay?”

“Yeah..okay.I’ll see you tomorrow”

    It was shocking enough to make my body feels no energy the next morning I woke up.and my eyes still swollen because I cried for more than an hour.Did he planned all of this?or..they all planned all of this?everything was the same just like when I first confess to him.why can’t I remember it?Ugh…how many times I’ve said it,I’m a really really in’ stupid.why can I just believe them easily like that?

Argh…I cannot even think straight right now.it’s feels like I’m completing a puzzle pieces by myself.I realized everything now,when it’s too late.I’m even left a guy like Kibum because of him.I’m already lose my mind.this is a life lessons for me.once a liar,you’ll be a liar forever.just like she said Vic came with Luna..and they’re just barging in to my room.they just hugging me without saying anything.because they don’t want me to talk about it again..but seeing me on a bed like this like a sick and frustrated person make them forgot about it…

“I know that we shouldn’t talk about this again.but after what happen,now you know who truly cares and loves you.don’t you Am ?” Vic speak up first

“Yeah..I know.and I’m full of regret for what I’ve done”

“This is a life lesson for you.you know that?and you’ve already fall to the same hole twice,please don’t make it thrice.we don’t want to see that happen and this is my fault too,when you told me the details,I should’ve stop you falling into the same hole Am”

“And ..whether you’re going to forgive him or not it’s up to you Am.but from now on you gotta let everything go and move on with your life.I know that’s not easy as it sounds.but I know you can do it.you’re stronger than you think.I mean this is not the first time right?you can get through this again.”

I can’t say anything except hugging both of my bestfriends,smiling and I say “Thank you God that I still have my bestfriends that always be there for me”

“And now..get up you lazy .holidays over and we’re gotta go back to our routine and planned our future” Vic said as stand up and she pull the blanket from me

“As predicted,the oldest and old fashioned one would say that” said Luna

“Oh hey!I’m maybe the oldest but I’m not old fashioned”

“Whatever you say old lady”

“Yah!who you called an old lady Luna?”

“No one said that.there’s something wrong with your ear”

“This girl …I know it’s you” as she pinch Luna arm

  Seeing both of them like this is also made smile actually,we’re being friends for a long time,and we’re still together just like an old time.maybe I have a bad taste in man,but at least I have a good taste in friends.We’re going downstairs and said farewell to my mom before we’re going back to Seoul.she asked me if I’m fine and is there something happen,because lately I look different.and of course I say everything is fine.we’re never talked about boys actually.because somehow she think that I’ll be the one who gets hurt first and it made her worried.but well she’s right though.after I hugged her and saying that I’ll be going back we’re finally hit the road .

The moment that I left home,that was the moment when I let everything go.especially my memories with Kris.I know memories can’t be erased but at least you can buried it down.I should’ve stay away from anything that has something to do with him.maybe that the best way for now.now I’m going back to routine,my college year that almost come to an end.I keep myself busy with that.even though I admit that I  do feel lonely sometimes and I look pathetic going anywhere by myself

When I get back to Seoul,there’s two things that I heard from Krystal which is “that’s what happen you get blinded by love,you can’t which one is real which one is fake” and “I’m engaged with Kai” we’re all screaming happy for her.even though she didn’t mean to announce it actually because I just got dumped by the same person twice.but I don’t mind though..

And Sulli didn’t said much,I know it’s because she didn’t want me to talk about that guy again.

“Unnie ..you’re one of the strongest girl that I know.I know how it feels like,I’m also got dumped before.don’t  let all this change you.not because of that one guy.I’m sure you’ll find someone that a lot more better than him.even though we don’t know when,but if you believe it that way.I’m sure it’ll become reality one day,you’ll find that person”

“Oh my…since when our youngest one become so mature like this huh?is it because that soccer player?I mean… Choi Minho?”

  She just laugh shyly.I can tell that she’s happy with Minho.well I guess the power of love does changes people.definitely the power of love.


    It’s been a few months since I broke up with Amber.there’s nothing much changes after that,it was hard at first,since I don’t really know she want to broke up with me.and I didn’t ask that further.there’s a few girls after her.but,I don’t know,I haven’t any..like strong connection with them.even though they’re all kind,pretty,and looking for a serious relationship.It feels nothing,like everything that I do was useless.I’m aware with the fact that I haven’t completely forget about her.and I’m here,drowning my self with work so that I can forget that fact.

  And tonight there’s nothing different like the other night.I finished my work and then went back to Jinki hyung apartment,take a bath and then I’ll just go to sleep.but there’s someone bothering me with his call …

“Hello?Hyung…where are you?”

“I’m home ..what is it?”

“I’m calling you like ten times,and you just pick up now?”

“I didn’t hear you call.what is it Kai?”

“We’re at the bar now..come over hyung”

“No..not tonight Kai.I’m tired.I’ll just go to sleep”

“Oh come on hyung it’ll be fun ..the night is still young.you’re not a five year old kid aren’t you?”

All I can do is releasing a deep sigh “Fine..alright.I’ll be there around thirty minutes”

“Great..we’re waiting for you okay.see ya”

   I don’t know what kind of spell that he used on me,but I can’t say no to this kid.I dress up.grabbed my car keys and heading to the bar.once I’m arrived,I can see Kai,Onew hyung,Minho around a table.and I approach them

“Look who’s here…the cave man” Minho said to me

“Ugh shut up you soccer brain” I replied him back

   He just laugh and give me a hug.the reason he calling me a caveman it’s just because everytime we’re gonna hanging out together,I’m the one who always say no.I’m stay at the apartment.not going anywhere.I know him through Jinki hyung,and it turns out that we’re the same age.but he’s still in his last year at university,and about to graduate in a month.while I’m already working.

“Finally..Kibum hyung is here..” Kai added

“After a long time that we’re trying get you out from that cave,you’re here” and Jinki hyung patted my back

“That’s not a cave hyung.that’s your apartment”

“But you made like a cave haha”

“Whatever.I’m here right.so ….what’s the occasion?why the four of us here?”

“What kind of questions is that?of course it’s been a long time since the four of us hanging out like this” Onew hyung said to me

“And I have a little announcement for you guys”

“What is it Kai?”

“Krystal and I….we’re got engaged”

“Really?I’m happy for you dude” as Minho clapped his hands and run to hug him

“Woah ..it feels like you’re humiliating me,I’m the oldest but you’re a lot braver than I do.congrats bro”

   We’re all hugging him one by one.he really something else,I mean he’s the youngest between us and he’s the one who got engaged first.

“So ..the wedding date is set?” I asked him

“No ..not yet.I mean,I doesn’t have be soon right?It’s just like an… official bond with me and Krys for now like I’m marking her as mine haha.we can talk about married later”

“Aah,yeah that’s right no need to rush.I’ll cheers to that” We’re all raise all our glass for Kai “Cheers.to Kai and Krystal” Onew hyung said to Kai who’s smiling happily right now.

And after that,we’re just talking about our lifes,works.and in the end our love life.and that’s what I hate the most.becuase in the end they’re also asking me the same questions,over and again.which is..

“How’s yours Kibum?” asked Minho to me

“No matter how many times you asked me,the answer is still the same.nothing happen”

“I thought you’re on a relationship with that girl..ah too bad I forgot her name” Kai wonders

“Arisa.that girl name is Arisa ..and they have broke up exactly a week ago,right Kibum?” Onew hyung suddenly spoke

“What?seriously?” Minho seems shocked

“Well..yeah.it’s true and I’m sorry I didn’t tell you that.I mean there’s nothing serious between us.we’re not even a couple actually.because….I don’t know.I just think that I can’t really love her with all my heart.and I don’t want to hurt her feelings either”

“Because you’re heart still belong to someone else right hyung?” now it’s Kai

“Yeah..I think so”

“You must be really love her dude.I know it’s been only like six months,but the way that you’re not be able to move on completely it must be because you’re feelings is sincere to her.all I can say is,if destiny she’s yours,no matter how,she’ll comeback to you.”

“Thanks for the words Minho”

  After that,we didn’t bring up that topic again.tonight we’re decide to have fun.just the four of us,like we used to be.and thank God Jinki hyung is not that drunk,because he has to take care all of us who’s drunk enough,and drive us home.and the next morning I woke up.I’m on bed,in our apartment.I must be really drunk last night.because I can’t remember anything and instead I feel really dizzy.

“You’re awake Key?” I saw him making breakfast

“Yeah hyung.just now” I get off my bed and heading towards the table,pulling the chair and sit

It seems like Onew hyung notice that I keep holding my head.he offer me a drink

“Here.it’s a hangover drink.it’ll make you better”

“Hyung…did I do something bad while I’m drunk last night?”

“Hmmm ..no.nothing ”

“Glad to hear that…”

“Well …except…….”

“Except you’re keep calling me Amber..or Am and you’re hugging for a half an hour until you fell asleep”

“I ….did that hyung?”

“Why?you don’t believe me?do we need to do re-enactment?

“No ..no we don’t.I believe you hyung” all I can do is grinning

“She got into your mind so deeply huh?”

“Yeah ……..I guess so”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 Hi there.first of all I'm sorry if there's any confusion between chapter 11-12 and chapter 18-19(if I'm not mistaken hehe).well actually the whole "confession" thing happen twice.and it's the same actually.once again I'm sorry for being bad and unresponsible author *bows*

happy reading.leave a comments or subscribes 

 

 

ah right,I just listen Teamin solo song,Press Your Number and then on the chorus or reff(whatever it is  called haha) part,Somehow it's like I heard Key's voice.am I wrong ?hmm ....