Chapter 3

Now You See It

"What?my house?why don't you told me earlier?"

"No need to shout Luna.well i know your house will be empty this afternoon so think it will be okay" i answer with a grin on my  face.

"It is,but at least you ask me first,call me,text me or anything"

"I know..i'm sorry i forgot.when i was going to text you it's already midnight.even if text you,i know you won't touch your phone in the morning"

"Okay okay.it's fine Am..how about them?they don't know where i lived right?

"Well...hehe i forgot about that"

"Seriously?Ambeeer..why are you so forgetful?"

"Don't worry i'll figure it out"

And as the way we planned we gather in front of the school gate before w going to Luna's house

"Alright,so both of you don't know where Luna live right?"

They just shook their head.

"Am,what if one of you guys go with me,with my car.my mom going to pick me up soon with my brothers"

"Hmm..then Luhan you going with Luna" said Kris to Luhan

"Wait..Why me?can we just go together and following these girls? asked Luhan

"It's possible,but what if in the middle of the way,we got left behind ?because of traffic or another car ?

"Zzz..okay okay.so that means you're going with Amber right?"

"Yeah,she will be my navigator.haha"

A few minutes later,Luna's mom coming.so Luhan get in and they left heading to Luna's house.so Kris and I walking together to the parking lot to get his motorcycle and he start to turn it on.

"Hey,why are you just standing there?get on " he asked me

"Ah yeah."

Well this is my first time riding with someone else other than my brother and my dad.so it feels like kinda awkward and weird

"Okay..you ready Am?"

"Yupp..let's go Kris"

So we're heading towards Luna's house.but suddenly the clouds getting darker than before.and so long after that the rain starts to pouring really heavy.and the lightning grabbed each other.just in a minutes my uniform already wet from head to toe.and the rain hitting on my face really hard.enough to make my face turn red.so i just asked Kris..

"Kris..can i borrow your shoulder?the rain make my face really red.it hurts" i asked with a really loud voice

"Yeah..sure.hold on tight,the street kinda slippery"

Then i put my face on his shoulder and my arms hugging his waist.i don't know why,but it makes my heart racing.when we arrived at Luna's home the rain already stopped.i saw Luna in front of her house

"Oh God Amber..are you okay ?" she asked

When i was about to answer her question,Luhan appears and asked another question

"Whoaa..what happen to you guys..you completely wet "

"First we're okay Luna.and second the rain fell in the middle of the way so don't have a chance to take a shelter"

"Alright,come on in Am..you too Kris.i'll go get something warm for both you" said Luna while dragging me in to her house.

And now we're lying on the couch with a few cups of tea and some cookies.Luna lend me her clothes while my uniform and Kris's was dried.well Luna lend him one of hs brother shirt.and when Kris get out from the room,three of us laughing at the same time..


So..since my uniform got wet because of the rain Luna lend me a shirt.well actually it was his brother shirt.i don't know if this shirt will fit on me.but i guess i'll try it since i need a dry clothes.aaaand..it's kinda tight and short on me but it's fine.so i walked out and then three of them start laughing at me.

"Heey..,what's so funny guys?" i asked them

"Buahahaaha..you sholud see how you look in the mirror Kris.you look like a kid.i mean a giant kiddo" Luhan told me that.

"Haha.he really is.but it's kinda cute actually" said Amber.when she said that,it bring smile to my face

"Well..sorry Kris that's the only shirt that i thought wolud be fit in you.my brother is still in the junior high anyway" said Luna

"No.no..no..it's okay Luna.beside my uniform is still wet and i need a dry clothes.thank you" I said it to her with a smile.

And the other two kid who seems laugh as much as they can.seriously ...

"Heeey..you two knocked it off.that's not so funny..we have an assignment to do.remember ?"

"Okay..okay take it easy dude.." Luhan answer me.

Then we started doing our assignment together.four of us split the task.from collecting the materials until print it.well i's pretty fun actually since we laugh a lot because of Luhan joke.well he's a funny guy.and Amber tells us about herself to us and so did Luna.they were pretty interetng person.just like Amber who seems so nice even though she looks cold and distant.and we finished our job in the night

"So you waiting for your Dad to pick you up?" I asked Amber

"Yupp..i just call him a few minutes ago"

"Okay,so that means Luhan and I are going home first..bye Am,bye Luna" I bid goodbye to both of them

"Byee Kris..be careful.."

"Bye bye Ladies muaaaah " said Luhan with winks on his eyes.and they were  pretending like giving a expression of disgust


I was about to going to sleep when i pull my blanket i head my phone vibrating.who's texting me at this hour.i grab my phone and open the text and it turned out from Kris.well it's unusual ..

"hey..,are you home yet ?"

what's with that silly question he just asked ..

"Of course i have don't you see what time it is Kris?" 

"Well i know.but who knows that you're still at Luna's house"

"No..i just got home two hours ago.what is it Kris?"

"Actually it's nothing Am.i just can't sleep and need a friend to talk to.am i disturbing you?"

"Well not really.okay i'll accompany you then"

And then we just talking about anything.about him,about me, anything else.well he's pretty talk active when i thought he's a quite and calm person based on his looks. and kinda silly,likes joking.we keep chit-chatting until it's already midnight.well we both don't realize it.so ended our conversation.

"It's already late Kris i'm going to sleep first,Good night.."

And then he replied again..

"Yupp..thanks for accompanying me Amber.Good Night :)

What i don't realize is I smiled to those text messages ..and i don't even know why.