Chapter 14

Now You See It

Just like what I said to Key that day,I give him a chance to getting close to me.but for me,it's more like a chance to make me fall in love with him after what I have been through with Kris.I can't let my self being under Kris's shadow anymore.I can't let my self stuck with him,I have to move on and now is my chance,I need to let people let in..no more thing about Kris.

Key finally settled down in Korea for a while and work into one of his company branch,and I already told Luna about Key.but not with the others,since we all busy these days.especially myself,college life is totally chaos..Thank God it's only a couple years left.Today,I've got no class and he's not working either.I think this is the perfect time to introduce him to Luna

"Hello..?"

"Hello..Luna.do you have any plans today?"

"Hmm...not really.just meet with Onew oppa and I’m still at my parents house.why?"

"Nothing..it's just I think this is the perfect time to introduce Key to you"

"Alright finally...sure.why don't we meet at the usual place?"

"Okay,we'll be there this evening"

And I'm hanging up,I already told Key about this.and he doesn't mind it at all.maybe he's happy that is mean something like..I'm really trying to trusted him till I let him know the people that I cared so much.

"Hey..I've already told Luna.and we'll meet her today.it's okay right?"

"Yeah.sure.I'll pick you up at 5 pm :)"

After that,I went to take a bath and prepared,I hope I get Luna’s blessings.she’s one of the most important person in my life.it’s not like that I not close with my another friend like Krystal,Vic or Sulli..maybe since we’ve been living together now and she’s know what I’ve been through in the past few months and she’s always there.and then I heard a horn and it’s him..

And there he is..looking handsome with v-neck t-shirt combine with a jacket and a pretty skinny jeans.and he dyed his hair into blonde.and it really fits for him..

“Hey there beautiful ...”he greet me with his attractive smile

“Hey blonde ..” I greeted back

“Haha..I just want to dyed my hair and a lot of people recommend blonde so this is the result” he said while pointing at his hair .

“Ohh..Well actually it suits you Key”

“Glad you think so..”a smile formed on his lips

“Okay..we should get going now..”

“Yeah..go get in the car Am..”

And along the way we both keep quiet and listening some of random rnb songs,until finally I started to speak up first..

“You know Key..we could get into accident if you driving while staring at me like that”

And he just chuckled ..

“I often met you but I don’t know why you look so damn beautiful tonight”

“Ewwwh ..knocked it off.it’s so cheesy” I said with putting my hands on my ear.

“Haha..I mean it Am..”

“Whatever..ah,I forget to tell you that Luna coming with his boyfriend.do you mind?”

“No..of course not.why would I?I mean as long as I’m not the only guy.If  I did,I could be a ‘mosquito’ between you too”

“Hahaha..no you won’t Key”

“But..most of the girls do,they will be like stuck in their own little world”

“Ohh.shut up..just drive”

And when we arrived,Luna already waiting with Onew oppa with his back facing both of us.I called her ..and wave my hands

“Lunaa “

“Oh hey..over here Am..”

We both walking towards their table.and Luna whispering something to Onew oppa he turns around..and..he’s totally shock ..while in the other hands I heard Key saying..

“Hyung ?”


She said that she will introduce me to one of her bestfriend today.it seems like I need to be look neat or maybe fresh.so grabbed my car keys and went to the salon.I decided to cut my hair and dyed.but I don’t know what colour will suit for me .but most of people told me that I’ll look good in blonde.so,why don’t I give it a try?

After finished,I looked my self and it does suits for me haha.and I look a little bit fierce.I went back and dress up,I just take my v-neck t-shirt and jacket alsomy skinny jeans and headed to Amber’s house.and when she came out she looks really beautiful,I don’t know why but she just did,she wearing a blazer,ripped skinny jeans and  stiletto and a simple clutch.and she look stunning.Damn,I’m totally in love with this girl I even keep staring at her when I was driving.

We finally arrived at the cafe,well it was more like their usual place.she calling her friends name and wave her hands.what the..?that was Luna.the petite girl,Onew hyung girlfriend I’m totally sure it’s her even from a far like this.haah..it’s really a small world.we walked toward Luna’s table.and there’s a guy..i’m sure it’s must be....

“Hyung?” I said when he turns around.

He looked suprised as well “Key?what are you doing here?”

“He’s with me oppa” Amber answered

“So..you guys knew each other?”She then asked

“Yeah Am..I’m totally knew this guy”

“Huh?How?”

“Because they were totally close,and they’re housemate” now it’s Luna

“What?so you already seen Key before ?” Amber asked

“Yes..she does Am..” and she looked confused

“Actually..we met at Onew hyung’s apartment when I just arrived here from Hongkong”  I explained

“So techinically you guys know each other?”

“Yes” we answered at the same time

“Haha..what a small world.but that’s good isn’t it?so there’s no more awkwardness”

“Yeah..that’s good.so why don’t you sit down and tell me everything”

So we sat down and told them everything.well mostly Amber did,she told them how we met and how long we’ve known each other and she told us about her painful memories with a guy named Kris.now I know why she isn’t that serious when it comes to relationships.but then Onew hyung made me speechless by his question about what our relationships truly is..

“Well ..we’re just bestfriends since we’re close”

“You mean like A REALLY CLOSE friend” said Luna

“Bestfriends?really dude?that’s lame” said Onew hyung

I looked at Amber and she just chuckled seeing me bombarded with questions from this couple.

“Well alright,I have to admit in front of you that I’m in love with this girl since I met her a few months ago.I know that she still trying to forget her painful memories.so I just ask her to give me a chance to made her fall in love with me too..in times,if she doesn’t feel anything then it’s meant to be.Let’s just let the time answer “ I explained while looking at her face.and now she’s blushing

“Aaaawww ..that’s really sweet of you Key ..and good luck.” Said Luna

“Thanks Luna..” I smiled at her

And not so long after that we split up for a moment..let’s just say Onew hyung and Luna are having their quality time together.so now it’s just me and Amber..

“Now ..you’re the one who’s staring at me..” I said to her

“Haha ..I know.it’s just funny when you got nervous by their questions”

“No .i’m not .I can answer it “

“Yes..you are even though you able to answer it”

“Okay..okay..whatever Am..but all of my answers were honest”

“I know you do Key..I believe you”

“Well actually I have a experience too in romance.I had a girlfriend once,I thought our relationship just fine and smooth but I was wrong,her feelings were never sincere to me.like I’m just her ‘back up plan’ she got tired of me,looking for another man get tired too and looking for me again.but in the end I’ve got enough.that’s why I moved to Hongkong when I got the offer “ I explained

“Why don’t you tell me before?” she asked

“Well ..I’m a guy Am..and besides it happen so long ago”

“I guess we all when it comes to love..”

“Yeah..but that doesn’t mean we have to avoid it when it come to us” I’m smiling at her.and she’s smiling back.it’s good to see her smile like this

When our double date ended I drive her home.and so with Onew hyung who drive Luna home.we both standing in her front door ..

“Okay..so,this is it.go get it..I’ll go when you’re in “

“Haha..silly.of course I’m going in..hey Kibum..

“Wh—I haven’t finish yet and I feel her moist lips on mine.I’m too shocked to return the kiss ..

“Thank you..for being in love with me,for your effort.and I’m trying my best”

“You don’t have to rush it Am.it all comes from here” I’m pointing at her heart .”Even though in the end you don’t have any kind of feelings for me.it’s fine,it’s meant to be.love is not something you can look for..now go get in,it’s late “

“Okaay..I will.goodnight Key.. drive safely okay?”

“Goodnight Am..yeah,I will “

I went drive home after that,when I open the apartment Onew hyung already in there.he’s sitting in the couch with beers in on top of the table and of course on his hands..

“Ohh..there you are Kibum ..”

“I thought you still on the way hyung ..”

“No..i’m here.since I’m driving faster than you do even though you reach their home first before me..”

“Haha.alright,you win hyung..”

“Hey..sit down here for a minute.we need to talk a little bit “

I sat down next to him “Something serious ?”

“Hmm...not really .well,so Amber is the girl that make you crazy ?”

“Aaah..so it’s about her ..Yeah she is hyung.since the first time I met her in Hongkong i’m already attracted to her.we don’t need a reason to fall in love with someone right?”

He smiled “Yeah..we don’t need it.and you know Key,seeing you getting wiser so sudden like this is the prove that you madly in love with her “

“Am I ?really ?”

“Yeah..and you don’t even realize it right?sometimes,being in love can changes someone”

“Yeah..I guess it’s true hyung”

“Luna told me how hurt Amber when she know that guy left her and comeback to his girlfriend and he didn’t explained a word to her,she was devastated,she locked herself in her room and crying for days,she never saw Amber acted that way.but when you came she started to change.she tried to open her heart again.it’s like she saw a new hope “

I just nodded listening to him ..

“I know I have no rights to say this to you Kibum..but I’m a guy too.just listening to Luna’s story I can imagine how hurts it was.and I hope you don’t do the same thing to her.if you do,then you’re just a coward who hurts women’s feelings.understand it?”

“Yeah..I do hyung.and I won’t hurt her”

“You better don’t .Luna is important person person in my life,and Amber is the important person for her.and Luna trust you Key..”

“I understand that hyung.and I won’t hurt her like that,you know I’m in love with her.just trust me hyung”

“Don’t worry,I trusted you Kibum ..”

I smiled at him.I would not do the the same thing like that guy did to her,she deserve better than that

 


I'm baaaack ..haha .sorry for the late update.I'm a muslim so I'm busy a few weeks ago beacuse of Eid Mubarak,I went to my hometown this year and the internet connection is really there.also I'm going to college this year.so I'm busy with so much preparation.

Hope you keep reading,and I'm sorry if this chapter is ..subscribe and comment :)