Mine (Daehyun)

Perfect Harmony One Shot Request Shop Archives
 
Writer:  ReplaySherlock
Genre:  romance, fluff, comedy
Requestor:  agentpanda
Pairing:  Daehyun x OC
Credit:  < a tori creation >
 
Mine

BAP, the most ruthless, terrifying, sadistic, horrifingly cruel mafia, did one thing to live. Steal. It was somewhat controlled what they'd steal, depending on the mafia's needs. Sometimes it'd be money, sometimes meat, sometimes jewels, sometimes furniture, sometimes even video games. But they did what they had to to survive... 

Zelo and Jongup sat on the couch, playing a video game, when their hyung girlishly shrieked from the kitchen.  Youngjae dropped his book and ran to his friend's side. 

"Dae, what's wrong?" Youngjae peered over his small shoulder to find their "special supply" empty. 

"WE'RE OUT OF THE STUFF! YONG GUK HYUNG! WE'RE OUT OF THE STUFF! I NEED THE STUFF, YOU KNOW I DO!" Daehyun cried and whined. The eldest peeked his head out of his room, being drastically preoccupied with Himchan. 

"Jung Daehyun, stop shouting. We'll just get more later," Yong Guk promised. 

"I NEED IT NOW!!!" The younger boy cried, getting on his knees and putting his hands together, trying to use aegyo. 

"No. Later. You can live without it for a few hours." 

"I'M GOING TO DIE!" 

Youngjae shook his head at Daehyun and patted his shoulder, "I know you really need more, but what hyung says goes. We'll get more than last time, just in case. Arrasseo?" 

Daehyun sniffled, nodding the slightest bit and crawled to his room. He made his way to his bed, gripping the covers and pulling himself up. He laid down and reached for his phone and began texting. 

To: Jinhee 
From: DaeDae 
Jagiya~! 

To: DaeDae 
From: Jinhee 
Nae~? 

To: Jinhee 
From: DaeDae 
Saranghae! ^_^ 

To: DaeDae 
From: Jinhee
Saranghae! >.<

 

To: Jinhee 
From: DaeDae
And one more thing...

To: DaeDae 
From: Jinhee 
Nae?
 

To: Jinhee 
From: DaeDae 
We ran out. 

To: DaeDae 
From: Jinhee
Of the stuff?  

To: Jinhee 
From: DaeDae 
Yeah, we ran out! We have to go out and get more later! I'll die before we get any more! 

To: DaeDae 
From: Jinhee 
I can make some for you. I have everything. I just need instructions..

 

To: Jinhee 
From: DaeDae 
I can't ask you to do that, love.. You'll get in a lot of trouble.. 

To: DaeDae 
From: Jinhee 
But it's for you. I'll do it for you. I'll do anything for you, you know that. And besides, it's no trouble. Nobody will ever know~

 

To: Jinhee 
From: DaeDae
And that's why I love you~ But please please please don't try to make any of the stuff for me. OR try to come along when we get more, again. You almost got arrested. 

To: DaeDae 
From: Jinhee 
I cringe at the memory... But fine. I won't do anything. 

 

To: Jinhee 
From: DaeDae 
I'll see you later, Jinhee~ Bye bye~ 
♥ 

Daehyun set down his phone just as Yong Guk called his name. He got out of bed and dragged his feet as he walked to the living room ("mancave area of the hideout.") 

"We head out in twenty. Everybody needs to gear up," Yong Guk commanded, swiftly going back to his room where Himchan still was. Jongup and Zelo shared a disgusted look before pulling out black dufflebags from under the couch. 

Youngjae went to his technical area and began setting up headsets, walkie talkies, and other things they'd need. Daehyun moved towards Youngjae when the doorbell rang. He his heels and jogged to the door, knowing exactly who it was. As he opened the heavy door, Jinhee's head lifted up and her eyes brightened at her boyfriend's presence. 

"I said don't try to come with us, jagiya..." Daehyun shook his head, smiling anyway. He grabbed her hand and pulled her to their 'mancave area of the hideout' where Jongup and Zelo showered her in hugs. 

The two eldest boys then came into the room, Himchan sporting a neck covered in agressive love bites and Yong Guk with his arm around Himchan's waist. They walked over to Jinhee and hugged her, Yong Guk turning his head slightly to glare at Daehyun, who looked away and whistled off-key into the air. 

"So~ Are we going now?" Jinhee asked with a wide smile. The boys all stared at her for a moment before Jongup shouted 'yes~!' and ran to the car, hugging a dufflebag tightly between his muscly arms. Zelo skipped after him, holding his own dufflebag close, and then Youngjae followed, carrying two suitcases filled with their technical equipment. Daehyun held Jinhee's hand in his gently and led her to their maroon van (because black vans had no sentimental meaning, according to Yong Guk.) They crawled into the seats, waiting patiently for the remaining couple. 

Once everybody had been secured by leather seatbelts, Himchan slid the key into the ignition and turned the van on, beginning to pull out of the garage slowly. Jinhee was always fascinated with the passing landscape. Trees and bushes covered in flowers flew by and the paved sidewalks looked like bleak flashes of pale beige. Daehyun hugged his girlfriend closer as they approached a dark alley wide enough to hide the van. 

Himchan stopped the van and everything else went down in a flash. The boys moved towards the back of the van, grabbing gloves from Jongup and headsets from Youngjae. Five of them scampered out of the vehicle, leaving Youngjae and Jinhee inside by themselves.

"Can't I come with you guys? Please?" Jinhee pouted, looking at Daehyun expectantly. He looked cautiously at Yong Guk who slightly glared at the younger. He sighed under his breath and turned to his girlfriend, shaking his head.

"It's dangerous.. You being here period is dangerous. Mianhe, love, but we'll be back soon," Daehyun tried smiling sweetly, but Jinhee stared at him unamusedly. "I love you too~" 

The five boys slipped into the darkness of the alley and Jinhee leaned back in her seat, waiting patiently for them to return. 

After twenty minutes, the boys ran into the van, throwing around bags. 

"Let's go. Now!" Yong Guk demanded, Himchan immediately beginning to drive as fast as he could. They were back at their hideout in a matter of minutes. 

They all gathered their items and ran into the building. Zelo and Jongup fell on the couch, Zelo's legs covering most of the older boy. Daehyun carried a dufflebag to his room, Jinhee following him. They both sat on his bed and stared down at the bag. 

"Did you get what you needed, oppa?" Jinhee asked sweetly. 

Daehyun his lips, fantasizing about his goods, "Nae. Ready for the reveal?" 

JInhee nodded quickly and Daehyun pulled the bag onto the bed between them. He slowly ped the sac and Jinhee's eyes widened in shock. 

"CHEESECAKE!?!" She shouted, staring at the creamy pies in containers stacked neatly in short columns. Jinhee grabbed Daehyun's shirt collar and pulled him closer, holding up her fist. "You. Stole. Cheesecakes!?!

"Nae!" Daehyun nodded vigarously. "What did you think we were stealing?" 

"Drugs!!!" 

Daehyun stared at his girlfriend incredously. "Drugs? What? No. No, drugs are wrong." 

Jinhee stared at him before punching his left eye. "YOU STOLE CHEESECAKE, JUNG DAEHYUN!!!!!!" 

The boy held his eye, pouting, "I needed it~" He leaned closer to kiss his love but she moved out of the way, shoving a cheesecake into his face.