Parks are Pretty Good (Jackson)

Perfect Harmony One Shot Request Shop Archives
 
Writer:  ReplaySherlock
Genre:  romance, fluff
Requestor:  BlowingBubbles
Pairing:  Jackson x OC
Credit:  < a tori creation >
 
Parks Are Pretty Good

Hyunae grabbed a black tote bag from her closet and shoved her blank canvases, notebooks, sketchpads, pencil box, and paints into it before darting out of the house. She pushed the straps high on her shoulders and jumped on her bike, quickly pedalling down to the park. A late start never meant good for her. She dropped her bike by the lake and dumped the contents of her bag out onto the ground. The sun beat down on the area as she quickly set up her little painting position in front of an old elm tree hanging over the paved walkways. She held her hands up in the form of a rectangle and tilted it at different angles to find the best one for her soon to be masterpiece. 

Jackson sighed softly, sitting on the edge of the bridge, watching the girl he always watched every day. Hey, it's n0t stalkerish because he doesn't know anything about her! He paid close attention to the way she examined her new muse before picking up a pencil and lightly sketching it wide over the standing canvas. The of her hand made his heart flutter. She used such grace and percision and it entranced him. He watched the soft breeze blow her hair in every direction and he caught a glimpse of her small smile as she continued sketching the scene in front of her. 

BamBam and Jr found their hyung's hypnotized state a perfect opportunity to sneak up on him. They stealthily creeped behind him, before Jr stopped the younger as he noticed the girl in the not so far distance. BamBam's eyes widened, shifting from Jackson to Hyunae. Jr smirked and motioned towards the girl. BamBam ran past Jackson and nearly tackled the girl with a giant hug. 

"Aaaah!" Hyunae shrieked, her hand dragging the pencil roughly across the canvas as her body jerked with a strange boy's forceful embrace. She quickly shoved him away and tried to fix her picture. However, the more she tried to erase the mistake, the more she erased the whole picture. 

"BamBam!" Jackson shouted, running over and kicking the young boy in his side. He turned to Hyunae and bowed repeatedly, apologizing so quickly it sounded like gibberish. He grabbed the Thai boy by his shirt collar and dragged him to the bridge. Jackson held him over the side and glared at him. 

"Do you know how rude that was!?! She was totally focused and you just ruined everything! I will drop you, you little roach!" He threatened the younger, shaking what little sense BamBam had out of his tiny body. Hyunae frowned, watching the boys. She walked over and tapped Jackson's shoulder gently, "Excuse me." 

He turned to her, dropping BamBam on the ground, "N-nae?" 

"That isn't very nice. He may have destroyed my picture, but that still is no way to treat your friend." Hyunae scolded the boy, completely ignoring the fact she doesn't know him. "Thanks to both of you, my work has been interrupted and I must find a new muse!" 

Jackson smiled at her and she stepped away from him. What, he isn't that creepy!! He reached over and grabbed her hand, "I have the perfect, um, muse for you." He ran across the bridge and down the paved walkway, pulling Hyunae with him the whole way. She squirmed and wiggled with his hold, longingly looking back at her ruined station. 

"My supplies..." She muttered, Jackson not hearing (or caring) about the side comment. He pulled her in front of him, covering her eyes with his hands. 

"By the way, my name is Jackson Wang," and with that, he uncovered her eyes which went wide with pleasure at the big cherry blossom tree in front of them. "And I hope I helped you. You always focus so much on your pictures, but you've never captured beauty like this yet." 

"Thank you- Wait. How do you know what I've painted?" Hyunae looked at the boy strangely. 

"I, um, well..." Jackson rubbed the back of his neck shyly before swiftly stealing a kiss from Hyunae's lips. "I kind of watch you when you do your art here." 

Red blew across Hyunae's face and she looked away from him. An admirer was not something she'd expected to get today.  "O-oh, I see... Well, thank you very much, Mr. Wang. I have to go get my supplies and begin drawing this masterpiece of nature." She waved and walked back to her previous area. She started packing up and went to pick up her bike, only to see Jackson holding it up right for her, smiling. 

Hyunae held the handlebars with him, her hands resting on top of his, and they slowly walked back to the cherry blossom tree, talking and laughing.