Jealousy Is... (Sehun)

Perfect Harmony One Shot Request Shop Archives
 
Writer:  ReplaySherlock
Genre:   romance, fluff
Requestor:  LedBanana
Pairing:   Sehun x OC
Credit:  < a tori creation >
 
Jealousy Is...

Annoying.

Sehun sat in the corner of the dance studio far away from his annoyingly over-confident-in-his-dance-skills hyung, Kim Jongin, also known as Kai.

Kai continued to demonstrate a simple waltz dance move to the only girl in the practice room. Her name was Kim Minhee. Her dark brown hair fell beneath her shoulder blades and framed her face making her hazel eyes stand out more.  Her slim frame was clothed in a navy blue tank top that made her pale skin pop more. Over the tank top, she wore a cropped jean jacket. She also wore faded denim skinny jeans with black and white converse.

Holding her hand and pulling her close, Kai helped Minhee step in time with the music as they waltzed around the room.

Suho and Kyungsoo, who were also in the dance studio, decided to sit down next to Sehun. They smirked before striking a conversation between each other, loud enough for Sehun to hear over the music.

“They're so cute together,” Kyungsoo smiled, watching the dancing duo. “Kai must like Minhee a lot.”

Sehun grit his teeth at Kyungsoo's words and glared daggers into the back of Kai's head.

“Stupid Kai. There's no way a sweet, beautiful girl like Minhee would ever like an over confident, cocky, idiotic, prideful jerk like Kai. She's way too good for him. She deserves someone way better.” He growled in his head, still listening to his hyungs.

“Nae, they're the cutest.” Suho agreed.

Sehun scoffed and left the practice room not being able to listen to another word of Suho and Kyungsoo's conversation. The two smiled and leaned against the wall as they continued to watch Kai and Minhee dance.

After Sehun walked out of the dance studio, Minhee lost her footing and fell, pulling Kai over herself.

“Nice fall, clutz” Kai said while laughing. Minhee pouted slightly before laughing with him. She pushed Kai off of her and stood up to brush herself off.

"Thanks for helping me up," Kai grumbled from his spot on the ground.

"Why should I help you up? It was your fault I fell anyway," Minhee said as she crossed her arms.

Kai pushed himself up and brushed himself off, "Oh, so it's my fault that you're a terrible dancer?"

"No, it's your fault for not knowing how to lead properly."

"Oh okay, why don't you try leading!"

"I'm the girl. You're supposed to lead. You had one job, Jongin!"

"So everything's my fault?"

"Everything's always your fault!"

“Sehun is gone,” Kyungsoo pointed out as he interruped their playful banter.

Minhee and Kai looked around and saw that Sehun was no where to be found inside of the dance studio.

Minhee hummed a soft tune as she skipped into the hall. She found Sehun leaning against the wall, staring at the floor with a slight pout gracing his handsome features. She walked towards him and sat right next to him. Sehun looked up off of the floor and into her hazel eyes. She gave him a small smile.

“What are you doing out here? We were going to have a party but the best person wasn't with us,” Minhee joked, nudging him with her elbow gently.

Sehun smiled a little, holding her hand in his, “Sorry... I just had to get away for a little bit...”

“Why?” She questioned. "Were Kyungsoo and Suho bugging you?"

"You could say that..." he replied with a soft sigh.

Minhee rested her head on his shoulder. "Is there anything else that's on your mind?" she asked.

Sehun took a deep breath, "Yeah, there is."

"What is it? You know you can tell me anything, Sehun." Minhee reassured as she squeezes his hand gently.

“I was wondering if... I should do this...”

He slowly leaned closer to her. Minhee blushed and leaned closer to him before their lips brushed against each other gently. Sehun pressed his lips against her small ones harder and Minhee draped her arms over his shoulders, pulling him closer.

Kai peeked his head into the hall and smiled brightly at the scene in front of him. He clapped loudly, causing the two to pull apart and look at him.

“Hey, finally!” Kai beamed.

Minhee felt her face heat up as Sehun placed his hand on her waist and pulled her closer to him.

“She's mine. So stop trying to touch her or impress her, hyung,” Sehun glared at the older.

Kai folded his arms and raised his eyebrow, “She's my best friend, Sehun.”

Minhee laughed softly, and hugged Sehun's arm. “Did you think something else?”

Sehun could only sit in silence as Minhee and Kai laughed at him.